Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necronomicon Meditations For The Year

Blackdragon666

In this new year, it is going to be possible to do all the Necronomicon meditations for empowering the chakras as each planet will be well placed and in an order that allows the meditations to be performed in the right order. This is a schedule for those interested in adding this to their schedule for the year, as I will myself. I will also add that new people should avoid these.

The first chakra in the Necronomicon meditations is the third eye. The meditation must be performed on the night of a full Moon in Cancer or Taurus. On the 17th of January, the Moon will be almost full, in Cancer and on a Monday (full Moon will be on this Monday or on Tuesday depending on your location). Thus, one can begin do the Necronomicon meditation for the 3rd eye on this date. This is also a perfect date to start a Moon square.

The next chakra is the throat chakra. The Necronomicon meditation for this chakra must be performed with Mercury in Aquarius, Gemini or Virgo. Mercury should also not be retrograde. Although Mercury will be in Aquarius in January, it will go retrograde on 14th January and this date is before the date for the date for the third eye meditation. Since one has to do the meditations in order, the next ideal date will be from 15th February when Mercury will enter Aquarius again (Retrograde Mercury will have temporarily ingressed into Capricorn before going into Aquarius again). One can even do it on 16th February which will be a Wednesday if one wishes to be strict in that regard (Mercury rules Wednesdays).

The next meditation is for the middle chakra. Venus will enter Pisces on 5th of April. So one can do the Necronomicon meditation for this chakra anytime from then. It may be wise to do it before 20th April as the Sun will enter Taurus then and the meditation for the next chakra, the solar plexus chakra, requires the Sun to be well placed. For those particular on days of the week, there are two Fridays from when Venus enters Pisces to when the Sun enters Aries, on 8th and 15th of April.

The meditation for the solar plexus chakra can be done after one does the middle chakra one. 10th and 17th of April are good Sundays for that.

The next Necronomicon meditation is for the sacral chakra. Mars enters Aries on 25th of May, and Taurus on the 5th of July. This whole period is okay for the Necronomicon meditation on the sacral chakra, and those keen on days of the week can pick any Tuesday.

The next meditation is for the crown. Jupiter will already have entered Aries before Mars, so one is to wait until Jupiter retrogrades back into Pisces and then goes direct while in Pisces, which will be on 24th November. Jupiter will enter Aries again on 20th December, so this period between the two dates is okay for the Necronomicon meditation for the crown. Thursdays for those particular on days of the week for empowering chakras.

Finally, Saturn will be in Aquarius, its secondary rulership sign, throughout the year. The meditation can be performed any time after one has done the one for the crown.

Thank you brother.

I also want to say that now is a good time to do Jupiter square, and it will be years before it is the right time to do it again. So people should be doing the Jupiter square as many times as they can.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Thank you brother.

I also want to say that now is a good time to do Jupiter square, and it will be years before it is the right time to do it again. So people should be doing the Jupiter square as many times as they can.
Yes this is a very good window. Jupiter rules luck in addition to its natural rulership; education, travel, publishing etc. One can do Jupiter squares to get a job they wanted, a pay rise or job promotion, general money luck and so on. It will be many years before Jupiter enters Cancer, the next suitable sign.

Something else, transiting Jupiter in Pisces is stronger in its influence. Look at the house Jupiter is transiting in your chart and planets too. The affairs ruled by these, you can use the window of the transit to get good results. If Jupiter is transiting your 5th house or its ruler, then you can do well taking calculated risks as they are more likely to yield.

Blackdragon666 said:
I will also add that new people should avoid these.
Heh, the 3rd eye Necronomicon meditation was one of the first empowering meditations I did during 2020 when I was new. Pretty effective results back then.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Looks like a good year all around for spiritual practices and results likewise.

Blackdragon666 said:
In this new year, it is going to be possible to do all the Necronomicon meditations for empowering the chakras as each planet will be well placed and in an order that allows the meditations to be performed in the right order. This is a schedule for those interested in adding this to their schedule for the year, as I will myself. I will also add that new people should avoid these.

The first chakra in the Necronomicon meditations is the third eye. The meditation must be performed on the night of a full Moon in Cancer or Taurus. On the 17th of January, the Moon will be almost full, in Cancer and on a Monday (full Moon will be on this Monday or on Tuesday depending on your location). Thus, one can begin do the Necronomicon meditation for the 3rd eye on this date. This is also a perfect date to start a Moon square.

The next chakra is the throat chakra. The Necronomicon meditation for this chakra must be performed with Mercury in Aquarius, Gemini or Virgo. Mercury should also not be retrograde. Although Mercury will be in Aquarius in January, it will go retrograde on 14th January and this date is before the date for the date for the third eye meditation. Since one has to do the meditations in order, the next ideal date will be from 15th February when Mercury will enter Aquarius again (Retrograde Mercury will have temporarily ingressed into Capricorn before going into Aquarius again). One can even do it on 16th February which will be a Wednesday if one wishes to be strict in that regard (Mercury rules Wednesdays).

The next meditation is for the middle chakra. Venus will enter Pisces on 5th of April. So one can do the Necronomicon meditation for this chakra anytime from then. It may be wise to do it before 20th April as the Sun will enter Taurus then and the meditation for the next chakra, the solar plexus chakra, requires the Sun to be well placed. For those particular on days of the week, there are two Fridays from when Venus enters Pisces to when the Sun enters Aries, on 8th and 15th of April.

The meditation for the solar plexus chakra can be done after one does the middle chakra one. 10th and 17th of April are good Sundays for that.

The next Necronomicon meditation is for the sacral chakra. Mars enters Aries on 25th of May, and Taurus on the 5th of July. This whole period is okay for the Necronomicon meditation on the sacral chakra, and those keen on days of the week can pick any Tuesday.

The next meditation is for the crown. Jupiter will already have entered Aries before Mars, so one is to wait until Jupiter retrogrades back into Pisces and then goes direct while in Pisces, which will be on 24th November. Jupiter will enter Aries again on 20th December, so this period between the two dates is okay for the Necronomicon meditation for the crown. Thursdays for those particular on days of the week for empowering chakras.

Finally, Saturn will be in Aquarius, its secondary rulership sign, throughout the year. The meditation can be performed any time after one has done the one for the crown.
Isn't the throat chakra ruled by Venus, and the fourth chakra by Mercury? There's a mistake in the posting.

Henu the Great said:
Blackdragon666 said:
I will also add that new people should avoid these.
Heh, the 3rd eye Necronomicon meditation was one of the first empowering meditations I did during 2020 when I was new. Pretty effective results back then.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Looks like a good year all around for spiritual practices and results likewise.
Alright. We can give updates as the year unfolds.

HP Cobra writes about Necronomicon: "Generally, in order for someone to end up properly using these Grimoires, a lot of preparation [meditation] and years of training would be needed in preparation for getting into attainments of these powers." (https://bit.ly/3HnrWXE)

A week ago I finished the 47-day meditation programme. (The extra 7 days is the opening of the sixth chakra.) I am 38 years old, so I am quite calm. :) (My initiation was in 2019, but for a long time I was just reading and doing general rituals.) I was attracted to the Necronomicon as a child, and recently I've become interested in it again. Maybe this topic is a signal for me to start my Necronomicon meditations?

HP Cobra writes: "But on it's core it's a real book with actual powers, which are directly related to one's own powers and how developed one is. (...) This book is highly deprecated and can still act as a guide, or provide decent results, based on one's own level of power."

It could be interpreted as something that beginners can do, but they may achieve milder results. Am I misunderstanding? What do you think, is it problematic to do the Necronomicon meditations for someone who has "only" done the 47-day meditation program?

Thanks for posting. We initially were going to have these in the SS Calendar, the first one back in 2017 I think it was, but were advised to keep them off, I don't remember the exact reason now though.

Still, for those who feel drawn to these, this is great that they are all in order :)

Dark Lawyer said:
It could be interpreted as something that beginners can do, but they may achieve milder results. Am I misunderstanding? What do you think, is it problematic to do the Necronomicon meditations for someone who has "only" done the 47-day meditation program?
No, you understand correctly. You can try these out, but if you feel overstimulated then spend more time on grounding or back off from these altogether. Also you should be on top of cleaning all the time since empowering dross is not a good thing to do. So when anything negative pops up then you should consider doing more cleaning.

Thank you brother.

my friend now i know you speak norske can i show off a few words i learned when worked there.

The Norwegians i met spoke better English than me :lol: :lol:

Voo mer costa der (i cant spell never mind norge)
Ji a fra Schotland
vee seyas
Fartstamper (Legit :D )

ach there is loads more that will come to me stayed in a lovely place called Lysaker (oslo) Amzing place i would live there in a second

appologies for hijacking the OP :oops:

The Librarian said:
The planets you have stated for throat and middle chakras are wrong. It should be Venus for throat and Mercury for middle chakras. I have already updated the Necronomicon Meditation PDF. Simply change the chakras, keeping the astrological information you have stated.

Throat=Venus - Middle=Mercury:
https://mega.nz/folder/6Xxk1Z6C#b3j-Ig95CDx58FGwiE4ZMw

Necronomicon Meditations:
https://mega.nz/file/fepSXRZS#7imGEUNLR7NvDq8YGAdd66Y7qHrvlm49dXPluBEqsZU

It has recently been clarified by HP Cobra that both rule both. Venus and Mercury for Throat and Center.

This is something I personally have known for some years but never posted as I am not clergy and don't feel it is my position to write on such topics. I am very glad that HP Cobra has clarified the matter.

Henu the Great said:
No, you understand correctly. You can try these out, but if you feel overstimulated then spend more time on grounding or back off from these altogether. Also you should be on top of cleaning all the time since empowering dross is not a good thing to do. So when anything negative pops up then you should consider doing more cleaning.

Thank you for your reply! I am delighted. I did not expect to have the opportunity to start the Necronomicon meditations this year. :cool: It is fantastic news that in 2022 all meditations can be done perfectly. I believe that in the current world situation I must seize this unique opportunity for faster and more powerful spiritual development.

And thanks for the topic, Blackdragon666!

BlackDragon666 I think you forgot to link them.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

Blackdragon666 said:

Thank you this is great to know! ive been planning this moon square for months now as well and will add these to the schedule!

Hey BlackDragon, I noticed on the full moon coming up that it goes void from 16:48 pm to 21:02 pm and then it enters Leo. Does this mean that It's essential I do it before that so it's still in Cancer even though it wont be at night time? I can do it early morning or when I'm home for the night but like I said it will be moving into Leo. Also, I have no access to the light of the moon, is this an issue?

Thank you. I've been at the begginer stage on purpose for the most part because I've always been sacred of the stories of these people who go crazy for not being smart enough to take it slow but I think I have been taking things way too slow and lately have been adding more power (stronger runes) to my meditations. I need to stop being so cautious since it can get detrimental as well. I will be doing these this year. Thank you again.

I just had questions about this the other day and now I see this post.

So, for the middle chakra the second meditation given has the mantra Inanna. But Inanna rules the "heart" in the head though. So in that sense the meditation needs to be updated no?

I have never done this before, so I need help with the length. For example, if I start the vibrations on the third eye, do I have to do it until the throat chakra time?

Thank you brother.

Thank you ol lucifrias. Jupiter is my planet my demon my love. I will start working . Thank you for remembering to us . Thank you so much .

Hail Satan

Hi, I have 3 questions about this.

1) Would there be a problem to do these meditations during void moons?

2) If I do a meditation in a lot of days (or nights), is this still going to be effective? For instance: doing the meditation for the third eye from the 17th of January to the 24th of January (one meditation for each night).

3) How do I know I am prepared for this?

Hail Satan!

do you happen to have a protonmail? Im going to do as many squares of jupiter as possible, but im not sure as to what I should use them for. I wanted to take care of anything that would need fixed in my chart first, but im not sure what needs to be fixed. Would you mind if i sent you an email?

Blackdragon666 said:

Does each of these meditations have to be done for 40 days?

EnkiUK55 said:
my friend now i know you speak norske can i show off a few words i learned when worked there.

The Norwegians i met spoke better English than me  :lol:  :lol:

Ji a fra Schotland
vee seyas
Fartstamper (Legit  :D )

ach there is loads more that will come to me stayed in a lovely place called Lysaker (oslo) Amzing place i would live there in  a second

appologies for hijacking the OP  :oops:

I'll try my best but hard to guess the words from that spelling. :lol:

[Noe] kosta mer der.     [Something] costs more there.
Or [Noe] er mer kosta der. [Something] is more costly there.

Jeg er fra Skottland. I am from Scotland.

Vi sies.  We say or we said.
I looked this one up because I would have said "Vi Sier" for "we say." Or "Vi sagt" for "we said."

Fart stamper. Speed stomping. I had to look up that fart means speed.

hailourtruegod said:
Thank you. I've been at the begginer stage on purpose for the most part because I've always been sacred of the stories of these people who go crazy for not being smart enough to take it slow but I think I have been taking things way too slow and lately have been adding more power (stronger runes) to my meditations. I need to stop being so cautious since it can get detrimental as well. I will be doing these this year. Thank you again.

If someone wants to actually advance fast (meaning in a stable fashion), then all they need to do is put more time into those activities that build such stability. For example, doing lots of void, visualization practice, not neglecting yoga or your physical health, doing lots of deep cleaning, working on negative karma or other personality holes, and so on.

If you are doing these things, and keeping the idea of stable advancement in your head, then it is safe to empower, because this means you are using the power responsibly. Many of these things, such as cleaning or yoga, indirectly empower you as well, so it is not like the only way to grow your power is through "raw" empowerment, either.

Great catch! This will be of benefit for everyone who wants to get involved.

Adding to this, for those who are worried about chakra rulership, you can always do both if you want to. So you can use both Mercury times and Venus times for the throat chakra, and both those times again for the middle chakra. The only thing that changes is the mantra anyway, not the meditation that remains the same, as the middle chakra requires two parts, the throat only one.

Hi, im not informet about necronomicon meditation, can you give me a link where i can read or a little introduccion about what it is?

hailourtruegod said:

They got crazy because they were either crazy to begin with, or became highly delusional and gave into those delusions.
As long as you are grounded and have a good portion of realism, you should be good tho.

I am also still delusional and still don’t understand anything fully to be quite honest, but you need to keep moving on, learning from your mistakes and try to better yourself.

EnkiUK55 said:

The Norwegians i met spoke better English than me  :lol:  :lol:

Ji a fra Schotland
vee seyas
Fartstamper (Legit  :D )

ach there is loads more that will come to me stayed in a lovely place called Lysaker (oslo) Amzing place i would live there in  a second

appologies for hijacking the OP  :oops:

I'll try my best but hard to guess the words from that spelling. :lol:

[Noe] kosta mer der.     [Something] costs more there.
Or [Noe] er mer kosta der. [Something] is more costly there.

Jeg er fra Skottland. I am from Scotland.

Vi sies.  We say or we said.
I looked this one up because I would have said "Vi Sier" for "we say." Or "Vi sagt" for "we said."

Fart stamper. Speed stomping. I had to look up that fart means speed.

Yeah my spelling is bad in English never mind norske I forgot to put Fartstamper was speed bump.

Vee seeyas i thought was see you later no wonder my friend just walked away :lol: :lol:

Hope you had good new year and this one the best

balo666 said:
Hi, im not informet about necronomicon meditation, can you give me a link where i can read or a little introduccion about what it is?
From JoS meditation page: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

Lydia said:
The Librarian said:
The planets you have stated for throat and middle chakras are wrong. It should be Venus for throat and Mercury for middle chakras. I have already updated the Necronomicon Meditation PDF. Simply change the chakras, keeping the astrological information you have stated.

It has recently been clarified by HP Cobra that both rule both. Venus and Mercury for Throat and Center.

This is something I personally have known for some years but never posted as I am not clergy and don't feel it is my position to write on such topics. I am very glad that HP Cobra has clarified the matter.
I just yesterday tried to find his post about that to re-read it, but could not find it. Can you point me to it?

Big Dipper said:

do you happen to have a protonmail? Im going to do as many squares of jupiter as possible, but im not sure as to what I should use them for. I wanted to take care of anything that would need fixed in my chart first, but im not sure what needs to be fixed. Would you mind if i sent you an email?
Look at your life, what is something that could go better?-Do workings to get that area going.

Henu the Great said:
Lydia said:
The Librarian said:

I just yesterday tried to find his post about that to re-read it, but could not find it. Can you point me to it?
This one?

BlackOnyx8 said:
Henu the Great said:
Lydia said:

This one?
Yes, thank you for linking it, I should have initially linked it but was low on time to find it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back