Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What kind of weapons and tech do Gods use

Any tech that improves their natural capabilities is something external. Like exoskeletons. We do not use tech inside us like the enemy with their cyborg stuff.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Thor's hammer is one and a beam weapon that looks like claws at both ends.

Thor's hammer as in a physical hammer? I thought Thor's hammer is a spiritual weapon corresponding to the Thurisaz rune? I'm not sure it's a physical hammer. And I have no idea about the beam weapon you mentioned.

The Phantom Stranger said:

What? Can you tell me more

Yeah if i decipher this I will be able to tell you more
c748d28910d58d5580c9cc9bc216ffbf.jpg

Brass-Tri-Shakti-Yantra-Power-SDL042520874-1-838bc.jpg

elephant7.gif

7fd063f34e9cd6b0b4090eeba1c6969d.jpg

There are endless more and every symbol,angle and things that one would say is art creation is actually the art of the Gods passed down to us which have much deeper meanings. I found they have many weopons like the bow for example here the symbolism would mean tension and vector forces of waves working together meaning like the Ida and Pigala serpent energy moving up in a dimensional vortex. If you look at the pic right at the bottom and this is just a example you see a sword which would be symbolic to direction or something like north south also see the big symbol in the middle it looks like a magnetic field and it's dimensions would tell me it could be occilating and inducing current because the other Pillar is exactly the same and inside the sword you see spiral woven lines which could be light,plasma or something.The weopon itself does not nessersay mean it was an actual sword or bow. I'm not sure I haven't looked deep into this and could even be wrong anyway all these things I BELIEVE is the way the Gods left their secrets for us to find but the Gods are many in many different cultures and timelines to find out how the Gods use each weapon i mean on the science level will take life times. I believe the more one understands about laws of the universe the more one can understand what they left behind for us before they left.
I just gave examples and its probably not accurate at all but I hope you get the point anyway that's my view.
That's my view and what I can tell you.

स त न म said:

Thor's hammer as in a physical hammer? I thought Thor's hammer is a spiritual weapon corresponding to the Thurisaz rune? I'm not sure it's a physical hammer. And I have no idea about the beam weapon you mentioned.

Different sources say different things about it. The information is endless.

Take a look at this and by the beam I meant the Vajra as I read it somewhere on the internet.

What were the thunderbolts of the gods?

To illustrate the scale of the enigma, we list below seven of the most common lightning themes recurring from one culture to another—images too specific, too peculiar, and too widespread to be rationalized as mere exaggerations or make believe.

The symbols direct our attention to natural phenomena far more powerful and more terrifying than anything occurring in our own time:

Motif #1: Hero’s Weapon. Lightning takes the form of a frightful sword, arrow, axe, flail or other weapon in the hands of a great warrior or divine messenger—a god whose identity merges with the lightning-weapon itself. Surprisingly, the same "weapon" turns up as an instrument of healing or resurrection as well.

Motif #2: Winged Thunderbolt/Winged Disk. Lightning appears as a radiant disk or sphere in the sky, with heaven-spanning wings. It is a great "thunderbird," or it is launched from the wings of such a bird, or bursts forth as a .ash of .re from its eye.

Motif #3: Axis Mundi. Lighting streaks along the world axis, acquiring the form of a towering column that is said to have "separated heaven and earth" in primeval times. This same pillar is the hero’s staff, rod, or scepter, and through metamorphosis it passes into other, more complex forms as well.

Motif #4: Lightning Wheel and Flower. Lightning "blossoms" as radiating, symmetrical streamers—the petals of a luminous flower, the aweinspiring "glory" of a great star, or the spokes of a cosmic wheel turning in the heavens.

Motif #5: Whirling Thunderbolt. Lightning spirals into ser­pentine coils or winds upward in a helical motion around a central, axial column. It whirls across the heavens as a celestial tornado, whirlwind, or whirlpool, sometimes graphically recorded as a whorl, swastika, or triskeleon.

Motif #6: Caduceus. Lightning manifests as entwined ser­pents, ribbons, or .laments whirling upward along a central axis or column. Two entwined .laments signify the lightning-form taken by cosmic twins.

Motif #7: Thunderstones. Lightning arrives with falling stones or boulders. Typically, the falling rocks are flung by warring gods who also brandish, or are, the divine thunderbolt.

What? Can you tell me more

It might even be on the molecular level or macro level. When humans have advanced enough I believe they will find these things very revealing and would all say damn it was right infront of us all the time.

Have you ever seen those click click lighters and took one apart it a piezoelectric crystal getting hit with a miniture scale hammer effect.What happens is a very high voltage is produced that can even light a florescent tube you use in your house for a split second try it and see for yourself. It's over 600volts and can damage your multi metre tester if you test it. Anyway to me that said a lot in its self about Thor hammer.
So te key words there would be piezoelectric and everything to do with it like it's atomic number force or what have you. Also the type of material is used in his hammer these types of sciences can reveal. Remember JoS is the foundation and from this foundation we build upwards. Thor is everything related to the electrical,weather an what not.

You should focus on your meditation above all else.

With enough advancement, you can see directly from the Gods what they use and how they use things.

Most of the lightning related stuff in the myths and legends are allegories to spiritual power and specific manifestations of spiritual power when certain stages are reached in ones spiritual advancement.

Besides that, the Gods have ability to control Aether and also matter on a quantum level flawlessly. They use technology to aid them in this if necessary.

All of existence exists in some form of vibration. By having full knowledge of this vibration, and being able to control it perfectly, one can do almost anything.

This includes teleportation, directly manipulating the spatial concept that binds different levels of reality, instantaneous healing of injuries on themselves or others, causality reversal or alteration on a local scale, and being able to do all that across immense reaches of space through projecting their will through the higher dimensions.

Anything you can think of that quantum manipulation of matter would allow, they are capable of doing, at least on a local scale, but perhaps on a greater scale as well.

It goes beyond molecular or the atomic level.

In actuality it should be possible to break down all matter into the respective quarks and then rearrange things at will to do just about anything, to create anything and to annihilate totally anything.

This would require the ability to be aware of the trillions of quarks that make up the matter of things, and be able to accurately rearrange them to shape the matter into different forms, but this can be done with superior computer technology, such as a higher dimensional calculation mechanism, perhaps a multidimensional AI that can compute just about anything instantaneously (Which in theory can be made based on the principle one creates a thoughtform).

Perhaps they can go even deeper than the quark level, and also go upwards as needed. Combined with that is also their ability to manipulate the natural forces at will as well. What technology they use for this, or how it would function, simply cannot be conceived by the human mind, as the human mind doesn't even understand the natural forces of the 3rd dimension, let alone the forces of the higher dimensions where the soul resides.

There is really few, if any limits to the possibilities. The Technology of the Gods is on that kind of level that is hard to explain or even understand altogether.

VoiceofEnki said:

You should focus on your meditation above all else.

With enough advancement, you can see directly from the Gods what they use and how they use things.

Most of the lightning related stuff in the myths and legends are allegories to spiritual power and specific manifestations of spiritual power when certain stages are reached in ones spiritual advancement.

Besides that, the Gods have ability to control Aether and also matter on a quantum level flawlessly. They use technology to aid them in this if necessary.

All of existence exists in some form of vibration. By having full knowledge of this vibration, and being able to control it perfectly, one can do almost anything.

This includes teleportation, directly manipulating the spatial concept that binds different levels of reality, instantaneous healing of injuries on themselves or others, causality reversal or alteration on a local scale, and being able to do all that across immense reaches of space through projecting their will through the higher dimensions.

Anything you can think of that quantum manipulation of matter would allow, they are capable of doing, at least on a local scale, but perhaps on a greater scale as well.

It goes beyond molecular or the atomic level.

In actuality it should be possible to break down all matter into the respective quarks and then rearrange things at will to do just about anything, to create anything and to annihilate totally anything.

This would require the ability to be aware of the trillions of quarks that make up the matter of things, and be able to accurately rearrange them to shape the matter into different forms, but this can be done with superior computer technology, such as a higher dimensional calculation mechanism, perhaps a multidimensional AI that can compute just about anything instantaneously (Which in theory can be made based on the principle one creates a thoughtform).

Perhaps they can go even deeper than the quark level, and also go upwards as needed. Combined with that is also their ability to manipulate the natural forces at will as well. What technology they use for this, or how it would function, simply cannot be conceived by the human mind, as the human mind doesn't even understand the natural forces of the 3rd dimension, let alone the forces of the higher dimensions where the soul resides.

There is really few, if any limits to the possibilities. The Technology of the Gods is on that kind of level that is hard to explain or even understand altogether.

Thank you

Do they use guns and tech? Like what sort of tech?
Not neccesarily the Gods alone but in the ancient Hindu writings like the Veda`s, Mahabharata, Ramayana etc, there are descriptions of cosmic wars of extreme destruction, like whole cities turned into ashes from one shot, big animals like elephants burning like paper, destructive beams/rays and things like this. I know a book about exactly this subject but I have not read it before, so I don't know how corrupted or biased against the Gods is:
https://www.amazon.com/Technology-Gods-Incredible-Sciences-Ancients/dp/0932813739
Technology of the Gods: The Incredible Sciences of the Ancients by David Hatcher Childress
I think you can also find it for free on the internet.

Please find the book in here The Cosmic War by Joseph P. Farrell. It has a lot of descriptions of these weapons, and talks about physical and historical evidence for them. That David Hatcher Childress book is in here too.

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the Gods engaged primarily in psychic warfare? I don’t think they really make much use out of swords or lasers or the like.

Legendary Creature said:
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the Gods engaged primarily in psychic warfare? I don’t think they really make much use out of swords or lasers or the like.

Yes. It is true, it has been said before. Advanced beings, such as our Gods, deal mostly in spiritual warfare.

I do not think that they have abandoned physical warfare completely, but I think they rarely use it.
Spiritual warfare is very powerful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back