Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fame

dodooutfit7

Is a famous person at the mercy of other people's thought forms or negative energies?

Is there a safe way for us Satanists to get through this without a hitch?

Clean youe aura, negative toughts of others do indeed affect our aura and make it to influence we and the people around us in a bad way.

Those people are very exposed, they tend to do drugs after going through masses hate, which also creates holes in their aura and make thigs worse.

Also a happy and positive enviroment help because pozitive energy is anihilating negative energy.

Dogs and cats are also good for them.

Dogs spread positive energy and cats absorb the negative one and neutralize one , in a natural way.

Also AOP(Aura of protection)

OpenMind2 said:
Clean youe aura, negative toughts of others do indeed affect our aura and make it to influence we and the people around us in a bad way.

Those people are very exposed, they tend to do drugs after going through masses hate, which also creates holes in their aura and make thigs worse.

Also a happy and positive enviroment help because pozitive energy is anihilating negative energy.

Dogs and cats are also good for them.

Dogs spread positive energy and cats absorb the negative one and neutralize one , in a natural way.

Also AOP(Aura of protection)

I totally agree with you as I’ve experienced the same as well. Cleansing the Aura is the best solution here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back