Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dinosaurs fake conspiracy

Hi I read on conspiracy theory websites that dinosaurs are fake and so I thought maybe all fossils are actually jew reptilian bones but they fool us into believing its dinosaurs to stay hidden

Like it says dinosaurs are physically impossible so they could not exist.
Is this true?

Thx

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi I read on conspiracy theory websites that dinosaurs are fake and so I thought maybe all fossils are actually jew reptilian bones but they fool us into believing its dinosaurs to stay hidden

Is this true?

Thx
No.
Those are christian fairy tales trying to "prove" that earth is 6 thousand years old

The Phantom Stranger said:
Is this true?

They are real. The official story of where they came from, when they existed and how they disappeared might by a lie though.

The Outlaw Torn said:
No one has ever seen a dinosaur so it makes sense to me.

We haven't seen them alive no, but we have dug up thousands of ancient bones that are dated to be millions of years old with fairly scientifically accurate measurements.

Clearly these are not bones of some reptillians. The bones are very real, and so were the dinosaurs.

What exactly they were, and how they actually looked, lived or existed may never be fully known with certainty, but the fact they existed is tried and true.

Every bird is a dinosaur. I saw a thing that biologists used to think that birds are very closely related to dinosaurs, but now what they think is that they are actually the same thing. The types of dinosaurs like velociraptors and tyranosaurus are the ones that are birds.

And other kinds of dinosaurs like tricerotops [if I remember correctly] are actually very similar to a rhinoceros.

VoiceofEnki said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
No one has ever seen a dinosaur so it makes sense to me.

We haven't seen them alive no, but we have dug up thousands of ancient bones that are dated to be millions of years old with fairly scientifically accurate measurements.

Clearly these are not bones of some reptillians. The bones are very real, and so were the dinosaurs.

What exactly they were, and how they actually looked, lived or existed may never be fully known with certainty, but the fact they existed is tried and true.

But wouldn’t some species of dinosaur be classified as “reptilian” even if not same type of enemy reptilian.

The Outlaw Torn said:
But wouldn’t some species of dinosaur be classified as “reptilian” even if not same type of enemy reptilian.

Sure, however that's not what the conspiracy is about.

The enemy reptilian aliens aren't really reptilian in the sense as to what is considered reptilian here on Earth.

They just happen to look reptile like with the scaled skin, slit eyes and other biological traits that we classify as reptile, however I am 100% certain their DNA has no overlap with any reptile species originating from Earth, neither the dinosaurs, nor any others present today, so they are only defined by us as reptilian because that is what happens to describe their physical appearance best.

Same as we call the greys as we do, because they are grey creatures, both physically and energetically.

VoiceofEnki said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

Sure, however that's not what the conspiracy is about.

The enemy reptilian aliens aren't really reptilian in the sense as to what is considered reptilian here on Earth.

They just happen to look reptile like with the scaled skin, slit eyes and other biological traits that we classify as reptile, however I am 100% certain their DNA has no overlap with any reptile species originating from Earth, neither the dinosaurs, nor any others present today, so they are only defined by us as reptilian because that is what happens to describe their physical appearance best.

Same as we call the greys as we do, because they are grey creatures, both physically and energetically.

Where does the enemy come from? Is it the Draco constellation? What type of a species are they? Like I wanna know everything about the reptilians and even the greys too.

blackmagickSS1488 said:
https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/2018/07/08/dinosaurs-never-existed/

I read part of this article. It says along the lines that dinosaur bones have never been discovered out in the middle of nowhere by random people, and I know this to be false as I know of people who have literally found them out in the woods miles from civilization. Literally 10 hours drive from the nearest small city.

The reason why aboriginals never discovered any, is because they didn't have shovels digging deep in the ground.

Of course, if dinosaurs existed, in such large numbers with such variety, we would expect to still see some around today. If fact, there are still some living dinosaurs, such as, crocodiles, alligators, caimans, and Komodo dragons, to name a few!

If these creatures went extinct 65 million years ago, they would be called dinosaurs today.

There's also a bunch of cave drawings and rock carvings of dinosaurs, with big tails or spikes on their backs, just like the classic modern drawings. They're usually used to support young Earth nonsense, and swept under the rug by the mainstream scientists because it doesn't make sense. They can't explain it though, because "primitive" cultures hadn't invented palentology...blahblahblah. Of course, we know how advanced ancient civilizations really were. They probably did have an advanced knowledge of palentology, and they may have even used astral projection to view the past and see the dinosaurs.

All birds are dinosaurs. The birds are what the types of dinosaurs like velociraptors and tyranasaurus evolved into, and they are still very similar. Velociraptors were actually smaller than most people think, and they were about the same size as a large turkey. And basically the only difference is that the turkey does not have teeth anymore, and the tail is shorter.

Dark Blue Eye said:
Nimrod33 said:
Do Jews count as dinosaurs? :lol:
Not now, but in future will be
hqdefault.jpg

The various forms of species that make up what we interpret here as birds, reptillians, mammals, aquatic vertebrates etc... that have lived here on Earth are definitely not exclusive to this planet as they could exist universally, these forms also co-align with the natural evolutionary ways of life that exist in its own way. We could definetely see unique adaptations and species throughout different kinds of planets based on their climate conditions or other factors not present on Earth.

From what has been reported, the depiction of "reptillians" does indeed share a remarking resemblance to what we have depicted "dinosaurs" to be. From my perspective, most comparable to the "tyrannosaurus rex" which was considered as the most dominant dinosaur species. It seams a similar adaptation was present on another planet and managed to maintain an evolutionary cycle that would eventually adapt humanoid features, and also be capable of a higher level of intelligence.

Maybe there is more to these dinosaurs or reptillians, who knows. It will probably remain a vagrant mystery for a very long time though. It's probably not worth thinking over too much anyway as regardless the reptillians are the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back