Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to visualize gravity

The Phantom Stranger said:
In the power meditation page, for evoking earth it says to visualize a "sphere of dense gravity".

What does that mean? What should I visualize?
Visualize a force pulling you towards earth

In the power meditation page, for evoking earth it says to visualize a "sphere of dense gravity".

Serbon said:
Visualize a force pulling you towards earth
By earth it means towards the evoked earth element and not the ground.

Also, the wording you mentioned "sphere of dense gravity" is mentioned in the invoking page and not evoking. There's a difference between invoking and evoking, when you invoke you take energies inside yourself, and hence a link is established between you and the energies. In Evoking, the energies are always outside you. Know the difference between them because mistaking one for the other can be catastrophic. You should not be involving yourself with elements right now considering how new you are. There's a reason they are in the advanced section. But if you must, then only evoke. Invoking elements is advanced and can have backlashes of other elements.

In evoking, you wanna condense the earth element OUTSIDE yourself and feel the gravitational pressure of the element on your body. You should have a feel for energies etc before attempting this, as I said earlier, they are in the advanced section after all.

Be careful with the elements, when you invoke an element, after 12-24 hours the energy of the opposite element could manifest, so if for example you invoke the earth you could have a backlash of air, which means nervous breakdown.
I tell you from experience, if you invoke an element, just do it for one rep and then throw it out into the ether, it's very important.
I was my first time that I invoked an element (plus the earth), I invoked it 3 times by exhaling it into the ether, and I didn't have any major problems, the next time I invoked it only once but holding the element .
About 10 hours later I spent half an hour completely freaked out, I was going crazy.
Hence, it is much better to do things calmly, at least in the beginning, then over time it can even reach 100 repetitions, but with such a delicate type of magic as the elements beginners must be extremely cautious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back