Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

AFFIRMATIONS VS VISUALIZATION?

CaspianTheDreamer

I myself have tried both affirming a statement 108 times using a satanic rosary, and vibrated and all that. but i came to notice that for me as an individual, visualizing gets me much more involved and engaged in my spellwork. yet because of the numerology of how much affirmations should be repeated and the very great emphasis on affirmation, i cant help but to think that only affirmations are the way to go. is this true?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
I myself have tried both affirming a statement 108 times using a satanic rosary, and vibrated and all that. but i came to notice that for me as an individual, visualizing gets me much more involved and engaged in my spellwork. yet because of the numerology of how much affirmations should be repeated and the very great emphasis on affirmation, i cant help but to think that only affirmations are the way to go. is this true?

I visualise while Im doing the affirmations, just do both then

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Visualise while doing the vibrations and then visualise while doing the affirmations.
You have to channel the energies into your goal.

Whatever works best for you is the way to go. We are individuals, so our methods will vary. Overall, the principles are the same though.

Henu the Great said:
Whatever works best for you is the way to go. We are individuals, so our methods will vary. Overall, the principles are the same though.
thanks a lot

[*]
Serbon said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I visualise while Im doing the affirmations, just do both then

thanks a lot

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back