Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sorry guys

Hey I'm sorry guys but the depression and anxiety is too much to handle with

Like I've been doing the power meditations and now my subconscious stress seems to be bubbling out from where its been buried deep after I've suppressed so much emotion for so long.

So I guess I'll be ditching 40 days power meditation and simply sticking with Void meditation because its simple.
Void meditation really does have an effect upon me so I'll continue doing it.

Things with my parents aren't any great as they don't understand my situation and just won't listen to me. My dad simply thinks I'm wasting time and being lazy whereas I'm really stressed and lacking energy due to anxiety and stress.

On the brightside I did get accepted into my desired university and will soon get a Physics degree(I am aware that most of it will be Jewish brainwashing, so I'll still keep this website as my primary source of truth regarding the nature of the world)
(I personally think most of what Einstein and Feynman wrote are filled with half truths as they are both Jews)

I wonder if I could get direct knowledge of the true and real science (physics) and not Jewish nonsense, from some demon or God maybe 🤔? Maybe Hephaestus or Satan can teach me 😋?

The Phantom Stranger said:

Like I've been doing the power meditations and now my subconscious stress seems to be bubbling out from where its been buried deep after I've suppressed so much emotion for so long.

So I guess I'll be ditching 40 days power meditation and simply sticking with Void meditation because its simple.

Things with my parents aren't any great as they don't understand my situation and just won't listen to me. My dad simply thinks I'm wasting time and being lazy whereas I'm really stressed and lacking energy due to anxiety and stress.

On the brightside I did get accepted into my desired university and will soon get a Physics degree(I am aware that most of it will be Jewish brainwashing, so I'll still keep this website as my primary source of truth regarding the nature of the world)
(I personally think most of what Einstein and Feynman wrote are filled with half truths as they are both Jews)

I wonder if I could get direct knowledge of the true and real science (physics) and not Jewish nonsense, from some demon or God maybe 🤔? Maybe Hephaestus or Satan can teach me 😋?
Slowly, dont rush anything, take your time.
If meditations dont help you, I recommend you buy CBD oil and take it before sleep, Ive heard it has helped many people with anxiety and depression, and other issues. Its also pretty good for your physical health aswell

You don't need to do power meditations. What you need to do is void meditation, like you have already realized, and also extensively cleaning your aura and chakras. Just focus on these extensively will bring you relief in a few months time when you do these daily. The more the better. Something more to add to this would be a freeing of the soul working and yoga. These applied correctly will help you tremendously physically, mentally and spiritually.

The Phantom Stranger said:

When you empower your soul, both positive and negative energies are empowered.
While with the cleansing and liberation of the soul the negative energies come to light to be expelled.
You could just continue to cleanse your soul and do specific work for liberation, but on the latter, I have to warn you of one thing:
depending on how much energy you use for this operation, more or less negative energy may come out, but, I have noticed from experience, that when it comes out, even though I know that I am doing liberation work, my instinctual mind believes that that 'negative energy is due to other reasons, and I don't understand why I feel this way, until I force myself to believe it is because of the work of liberation (which is the truth).
So if you do such a job, as soon as any negative thought comes to you, tell yourself "all of this is just because of the liberating work that I am doing, this negative energy is bound to go away".
Depending on your natural disposition for liberation, you may see the negative energy disappear after a few days or a few weeks, but usually by the 40th day you will feel a nice feeling of lightness and you will know that a part of your soul will be free and healed.
Check if you have a strong Uranus and Aquarius in your birth chart to understand if you are predisposed to liberation, if so, negative energy will rise more and faster, but it will go the same way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back