Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hydrogen Peroxide for anxiety

Hi guys

I read about Hydrogen Peroxide on Satanic healing page, and somehow managed to convince my dad to buy it.
Question is, will it work for anxiety?

I've read it works for virtually almost every disease, does this include mental illnesses as well?

You need to address mental issues by mental means. That translates into meditation and developing your mind. This can not be done by hydrogen peroxide. I've read good things about it in regards to healing physical maladies. You might want to look up "one minute cure" and try it out. Maybe you'll find some relief when you do it long enough.

Anxiety is your mind screaming that there's something that has to be addressed mentally, won't heal it with Hydrogen peroxide.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi guys

I read about Hydrogen Peroxide on Satanic healing page, and somehow managed to convince my dad to buy it.
Question is, will it work for anxiety?

I've read it works for virtually almost every disease, does this include mental illnesses as well?
I know of a doctor who said that if your liver is healthy, you cannot develop mental ilness. I don't know how true this statement is. I know the liver has a lot of functions in the body but I don't know how it is connected to the brain and mind. If this statement is true though, then you might try to improve your liver's health and see whether this has a positive impact on your mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back