Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[UPDATED: NEW ASTRO FEATURES 11 SEP 2022] - 2022 Joy of Satan Calendar & Joy of Satan Astrology Website NOW LIVE!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
BIG THANK YOU TO OUR BROTHER HIDDEN WARRIOR IN UPDATING AND CONSTANTLY IMPROVING THIS MARVELOUS PROJECT!!!

Hidden Warrior said:
UPDATE.

UPDATE 10/Sep/2022 by Brother Hidden Warrior:

I have uploaded the following new features:

- Planetary Returns: now you will be able to compute Solar Return and Lunar Return. In the future more planets will be added.

- Aspects description: when you click on a planet, and then "Show Info" > "Aspects", now you will see the description (taken from Azazel astrology) of the aspects of the planet selected.

As always, for any kind of problem, feel free to reply below. I will check and fix them asap.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL ALL THE GODS!

UPDATE 21/May/2022 by Brother Hidden Warrior.

I have uploaded the following new features:

- Current Sky: this feature is an extension of the "Current Planets" table in the homepage. It allows you to see when the current planets in the sky will change their sign, the current aspects (with all their information) and the incoming aspects.

- Manual Coordinates: you will see in the form where you usually put your birth information a new button, that will allow you to manually insert the latitude, longitude and timezone of your location. This was required since not all cities are available in the list. As a remark, the latitude and longitude must be in decimal degree (Eg. 40.578). On the web is quite easy to find the coordinates of your location.

I hope these features will help as many SS as possible: please play as much as you can with the site and feel free to reply below if there is any kind of problem. I will solve them as soon as possible.

I want to thank all the translators for their help and HP Hooded Cobra for his constant support!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL ALL THE GODS!

Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

I am very excited to announce a new project that has come to fruition. These are two of the biggest yearly projects combined.

One, you already know about, it's our beloved Calendar. This year it was decided the release was going to be earlier than late December. People have toiled tirelessly for this, for your sake and the sake of this community to make this earlier. On top of this, it will have now it's exclusive place in the Joy of Satan Astrology official website, which is our other mega project that is now manifest.

Important is to also state that this was because Azazel wanted this release earlier this year, so everyone can plan ahead of 2022 which is going to be an important year. This year will be pivotal for many, and long term planning is required. This is to avoid last minute decisions for those who have serious longterm goals. We followed on this dictate.

His care for our people won't be forgotten, especially in times of tribulations such as these that have been in the recent years. Azazel has been giving care and protection for the JoS and it's members. We want to return this to Him with accelerating and helping everyone's advancement.

Azazel has received proper Glory, and we thank Him and glorify the Great God for always being on the side of the JoS and helping us tirelessly.

These works are therefore dedicated to Him, both this calendar and the other website of JoS Astrology. These projects have been combined into one mega project, Joy of Satan Astrology, dedicated to Lord Azazel for eternity.

The Joy of Satan Astrology is the new groundbreaking website that enters in the arsenal of our websites. It's an Astrology Chart / Astrology Transits Generator website that requires you to save nothing at all to generate your natal chart. It has other functionalities that people will have to explore on their own, and will receive updates in the future too.

We ask that people who are into astrology test this, although we have beta tested this already.

I cannot thank enough our members that have contributed in this, and helping not only the whole of the JoS community, but also helping us devote these works to Azazel. I have worked alongside them in constantly directing these works, but the spotlight should go on them. Everyone must thank them. Send them some positive thoughts and positive energy, because they have worked for you this year.

Nothing would be possible for anyone without our beloved and united SS family.

They worked so hard for you all.

For the Calendar of all these years - We, the Joy of Satan and Community SS, we thank you: ThomaSS, Lydia, Nisha Willow, Forores. We thank you for your continued support.

For the Joy of Satan Astrology Website and the Astrology functions - We, the Joy of Satan and Community of SS, we thank you: Hidden Warrior [For all the work], Satanic-Eagle [For the beautiful Logo]

The Names of our SS are now inscribed on this wonderful project, under the wonderful sight of the Gods.

That should stand as testament to what we can achieve together. Without their creations, this would not be possible. We create together. Over all these months, the meticulous work has borne this new project to life.

THANKS TO OUR SS - HAIL AND GLORY TO AZAZEL!!!!

The Joy of Satan Astrology Portal:

The address: https://www.jos-astro.com will host both projects from now on.

logo.png

LATEST UPDATE / DEC 20 2021:

Hidden Warrior said:
Joy of Satan Astrology Portal Update!

Fixed Stars service has been added.

You will find the new service under the list "Available Charts", below the Transits button.
I won't spoiler anything, so jump on the website and play with it.

If you find anything strange or that doesn't work, feel free to reply below; I will check them as soon as possible.

HAIL SATAN!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is beautiful. I am definitely excited for 2022 and what is in store, and also planning to learn certain skills to help with JoS for the long term. I'm very excited.

thanks to everyone involved. we love you. thank u for what u did for us!

ill send you ALL POSITIVE ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you cobra, ure definition of a leader.

HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so amazing! Thanks to all people, who where involved with this project. You are all amazing! Thank you.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!

This is great! and is a big help for our progress and projects, many thanks.

Hail Azazel forever!

It's absolutely beautiful and wonderful. The logo is amazing and blessed by Father Azazel's sigil. The colors combination of the website looks very neat and overall the site looks beautiful as well. The functionality is working fast though I'm not versed in astrology so I can't comment on correctness but the intended functionality is working great and fast.

Thank you all who made this possible. All the mentioned SS brothers and sisters above, seriously, thank you! And of course thank you Father Azazel. Love ya.

Hail Father AZAZEL Forever!!!!

Fantastic work, thank you all!
What's next? Hooded Cobra announcing that he will resume doing astro work? One can only dream.....

I remember when you said an unaspected venus is better than a debilitated one, using the chart generator on this website I found out that I do in fact have a debilitated venus after all. Opposition with part of fortune and a neptune-semisquare. Googling around I found an explanation that makes perfect sense for my constant problems in love and my social life, however I have no idea how to fix it. Even if it's self-created because of past experiences and emotions, I can't really feel differently. I did start noticing some things I did wrong after a spiritual venus square, but expecting change in day-to-day life is extremely hard when you need to be around people to work on your socializing, and I haven't had anyone to do that with or build trust with (without being completely betrayed) in over 6 years. Is there any specific working I can do to fix these aspects?

What a wonderful project, you guys are amazing. Thank you very much:)

When making improvements to the site, use the Node.JS language, it will make the site very fast.

Thank you all so much! This is such a huge help. I've been restless with planning my next workings for next year so this is such a pleasant surprise. I'm so happy. And I'm so excited to explore this new website. I can hardly believe it! It must have taken so much work. Thank you thank you :D

My great gratitude to Lydia, ThomaSS, Nisha Willow, Forores, Satanic Eagle, Hidden Warrior, HP. Hoodedcobra666, and of course Lord Azazel!

Hail Satan!

I am very grateful by all of this. I love Azazel, and I have honored him today. I hope the Gods bless you all for your effort.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!

The logo is truly awesome. Seriously thank you everyone for what you did for us!!!

Unfortunately I can't get the natal chart working, it says:"we got a problem here" everytime I try to make one.
I'm on safari on Iphone.

The transits page is awesome! It even tells me when major and minor transits are at their strongest and weakest, which isn't something that my usual source for charts did. Great work SS!

Hail Satan and Hail Azazel!

That's very cool, it is to admire all your effort and work, and once again, thank you all and father satan for allowing me to move forward on this path ....

Hail Satan!

Thank you all very much for the hard work and to everyone involved.
the astrological website works very good.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Bastet and the gods of Duat.

Thanks to all brothers & sisters who have done this great work! Hail Azazel!

This is Great! It's a nice suprise to see the new calendar out a month early and especially with these updates! I will certainly test this out. Thank you so much to the ones who helped put this all together it means alot to us :)!

I've just gotten on the forums to this wonderful news. Thank you so much to everyone involved! You guys are the best. I will send each one of you some positive energy through the Gods to assist you wherever it is needed.

This is like the most pleasant Astrology website I have ever used. It even feels like home. The chart is so beautiful, I've just loaded mine for a test and it was perfect. I don't know how i could ever repay everyone of you involved. Anyway, gotta do my RTRs, some cleaning and my Mars square for today.

Hail Satan!
Hail Apollo!

My sincere respects to the high ranks demons and in special Azazel crowned prince of hell.
And thanks for your support JoS.
Light insideout.

This is amazing!

I give my whole hearted thanks and deepest appreciation to HP Hooded Cobra, ThomaSS, Lydia, Nisha Willow, Forores, Hidden Warrior, Satanic-Eagle, and, of course, AZAZEL!

Thank you all so much.

HAIL SATAN

Truly grateful to all of you.

Maybe a future addition to the Astro Website is that when it analyzes your chart it also recommends areas that need work.

This makes my little astrology heart so happy. I've already been clicking on all the features on the new website so far and it's really smooth and clean. Easy to navigate and understand. Thank you guys very much for all the hard work you've done!

Thank you and hail Lord Azazel!

I was unable to find my birth location when using the natal chart. That is the standard for me with most charts. Maybe the option to use coords could bypass that.

Looks amazing, I just want to point out an error I found, when on the calander page and you go to St. petersburg, FL, you see it's the russian st. petersburg.

Glory to Azazel for all his work, care, time, energy and everything else he has given us and done for us, done for the Joy of Satan!

Hail to the Great God! May he forever be blessed, loved, revered, respected and live most high!

Thank you, Lydia, ThomaSS, Nisha Willow, Forores for your work on the SS calendar over all these years. The calendar has been of great help to all of us for planning workings and just living a more spiritual existence with awareness of the spiritual reality and the influences of the planets on the Earth and the course of nature we all experience.

Hidden Warrior, Satanic-Eagle, thank you both for this incredible work on the JoS-Astrology website, which is simply extraordinary in it's functionality and simply awesome to have, the best website available to offer such services and functionality anywhere online, perfect for the Joy of Satan where we aim for greatness on all things.

Thank you all sincerely from the depths of my whole being.

You all have my most sincere respect and gratitude, brothers and sisters, for this effort and work dedicated to the Gods and to our Cause. To have you all with us, is truly a blessing for us all.

May you all be blessed for your work, and glory be upon you as well!

Hail Satan!

This website is phenomenal yall really hit it out the ballpark straight to the stars. I imagined a website like this could be created but did not expect it was already in the work!

It is very easy to use, displays the current planets locations right on the front page, can easily figure out the houses of each planet within a natal chart, the aspects and elements. Even the ability to click on your planets to relate directly to AZAZELS ASTROLOGY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
ThomaSS, Lydia, Nisha Willow, Forores, Hidden Warrior, Satanic-Eagle
This will help millions as we reach out into the near future.

Hail AZAZEL!

Amazing project! Hopefully one of many that will come to fruition! Thanks to everyone who was involved and helped bring it to life. I'm sure blessings will manifest for you.

I just wanted to ask, why are Chiron and Lilith included if they have been stated to be irrelevant? Shouldn't they be removed, while the South Node (and its aspects) added?

I love how there is an indication of house strength, as well as house distribution.

Thanks,
I couldn't find natal chart Turkey country option.
I don't know my time of birth.

There are no words that can describe how thankful I am for this. Everyone did such an amazing job on this project. The website works great and looks really beautiful as well. The Natal and Transit page are great even for beginners. Which is really appreciated. Thank you everyone for the earlier release of the calendar, I have many plans for next year and this way I can prepare earlier.

Excellent! The astrology website looks wonderful, and the calendars are really indispensable. Thank you to all who helped!!!

Cool. I just found out you can turn off some things and even put a dark mode. May I suggest to introduce a black mode instead or in addition to the dark mode? Black is more pleasing to the eye for me than grey is. The black mode could be black background with red highlights such as the JoS.

Also, the language-changing function is cool too. The only thing that bothers me is the USA flag for the English language. It's the English language, not the American language. So it should have the English flag (white with red cross), not even the British or '(j)UK' one. This is something that always bothers in most websites: American unjustified supremacy when they even speak the variation of a borrowed language :lol: and also have the nerve to call themselves 'Americans' as if they represent the entire of the North American and South American continents, when they are not even one third of it :lol:

Either way, I love the sidebar settings menu that can be toggled on and off. Great thinking!

Thank you for acknowledging the immense amount of work that went into this. My brain went numb from going over all the different time zones for the editing of it :lol: This calendar is the best version yet though.

And great job to the SS who did the map for the calendar downloads, this should make it much easier for people to correctly download the calendar they need.

So nice that we have our own natal chart generator too.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back