Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I felt pain

I felt pain at back of my head and in stomach idk if chakras are blocked but when I woke up, I felt pain over there

(I did try third eye opening with THAUM meditation and also the 6th chakra meditation but stopped midway in 3 days YAUM)

The Phantom Stranger said:
I felt pain at back of my head and in stomach idk if chakras are blocked but when I woke up, I felt pain over there

(I did try third eye opening with THAUM meditation and also the 6th chakra meditation but stopped midway in 3 days YAUM)

When opening the third eye, you should feel pain in forhead

Serbon said:

Not neccessarily always pain, but can also be pressure or some other sort of sensation. All of these are signs that the technique is working, and one must continue in order to gain more.

Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:

Not neccessarily always pain, but can also be pressure or some other sort of sensation. All of these are signs that the technique is working, and one must continue in order to gain more.

When my 6th opened, heck, worst headache ever.

Serbon said:

If you feel pain during the meditation, I would tell you to be careful.

The first time i was opening up my pineal gland and third eye intensely i would have very profound headaches that would last for minutes after the meditation session or yoga. According to Maxine this is dependent on how much the pineal glad is atrophied.

NinRick said:
Serbon said:

If you feel pain during the meditation, I would tell you to be careful.

Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:

Yeah I meant pressure not pain

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back