Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what should i do to have a better life next life if i die right now?

Russ

what are the things i can do to have a secure better life next life? cause this life isn't really worth living for

To have a better life in your next lifetime you have to live this lifetime. Don't kill yourself, it would be a waste. Fix your life, don't escape it.

Do the work to make your soul healthier. A stronger and healthier soul reflects away a lot of bad influences, and makes it much easier for you to have a more comfortable life.

Man its nice to know I ain't alone

I have massive anxiety, intrusive thoughts (really weird, and I hope my guardian demon ain't reading them cuz they're pretty weird), suffer from solipsism syndrome, cannot enjoy anything (depression, I cannot even enjoy my favorite hobbies anymore or get excited at all, I feel very numb), weird phobias of lights and sounds, no one understands me in my family and the only one I got who's going to help me is me. My own dad said he didn't care if I committed suicide so whatever...

So yeah life's pretty shitty and I can't believe I'm still going.

I've had this shit since 12 years old and I'm 19 now and I wish power meditations get me better, but God I wish I had some help right now.

I'm with you, you're not alone. Let's still keep fighting eh? The reptilians did this to us, so I guess we owe them some payback ey?

Btw I've noticed a pattern.... That is that feminine personalities suffer from more mental illnesses than masculine ones. Maybe this has something to do with the enemy trying to suppress the feminine? Idk, just a thought.

Russ said:
what are the things i can do to have a secure better life next life? cause this life isn't really worth living for

That's not how it works. To have a better next life you have to clear the karma you have accumulated in this life. If you kill yourself or something like that, the karma from this life will carry on to the next life and will probably become worse. So whatever you do, you obviously need to focus on this life. If you die while still having negative things that caused your death, these negative things will carry on to your next life.

Russ said:
What you have now is not a coincidence, but the result of past actions of you and/or your parents, depending how old of a soul you are.

To have it better in future incarnations, full immersion in the 8 fold path is important. So in that sense, what you have now is the most worthwhile endeavor.

Taking the opposite route, anti-life route aka suicide or nihilism, would only stall your progress or make it worse for you. It comes down to resolving karma right now, or postponing it for later. Not to mention that choosing the latter would most likely make it even harder for you in the future. I hope you see this life as a great chance instead of the other way.

The Phantom Stranger said:
I've had this shit since 12 years old and I'm 19 now and I wish power meditations get me better, but God I wish I had some help right now.
Your situation is result of karma and enemy curses.

You need to focus extensively on cleaning for one or two years until this gets better. After that you should still continue, but the worst should come off when done daily for such time. Search the site and this forum for methods to use.

Spiritual warfare will help in removing curses. And lastly also some freeing of the soul workings are most likely needed.

Fuck.

Well, one thing I've noticed is that higher IQ people suffer from more depression and anxiety than low IQ people. Is the enemy exclusively targeting the smartest of humanity or what?

Russ said:

If you would share more info, people here could give you better advice.

It is also important to prioritize / which problems you want to solve first etc. Don´t try to solve them all at the same time.

Russ said:
"isn't really worth living for". -Dont let me ever hear those words or of your mouth agian :twisted: !
Plenty living for, stay in this forum...research...read...write....connect with me and others! I need to accumulate as much knowledge i can and your part of the army now :mrgreen: so ready up!

Russ said:

Things like this take time and also advancement and power, basically if you die right now, you make everything worse. Once you drop dead, you will severely regret it.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Fuck.

Well, one thing I've noticed is that higher IQ people suffer from more depression and anxiety than low IQ people. Is the enemy exclusively targeting the smartest of humanity or what?
Fuck?

More like fuck yeah!

You have been presented an opportunity like no other. You can heal yourself on all levels, and even exceed beyond what you were before. You are in tangled situation, and to truly untangle yourself you need to apply correct measures with time and dedication. This being done, you will eventually overcome your issues. Spiritual Satanism is about shedding the skin so to speak, and leaving your old self in the past. This is something that requires effort, and unlike "modern medicine", it will bring permanent results in positive way instead of simply masking issues.

I can not say for sure who is more targeted than who, and even if your statement is totally correct since the issue is very complex way beyond simply looking at ones left brain capabilities. To me, over 99% of Humanity seems to be very much suffering each in their own way. Which is something that we are looking to change in the long term. Starting from ourselves first, extending it outwards.

I hope this is not about suicide, but more about hypothetical unexpected death.

In that case, the importance of freeing the soul cannot be overstated. You do not want the same dross following you in the next incarnation.

And follow the Inanna's 8 fold path. Completely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back