Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation for anxiety?

apolo.souza said:
Can you give me some meditations that can be used to treat anxiety?

Anxiety is something that needs to be addressed. It is extremely unhealthy. There is a reason you are anxious. It is how our bodies react when they feel threatened, although this is usually unnecessary as the fear is usually unfounded.

Otherwise, it might be worth looking for the reason for what is causing you anxiety. Think about what is causing your anxiety? What are you afraid of? Think rationally about the situation, what is it that triggers it in you.

Practice empty meditation and don't even focus on the anxiety. Don't take it in! It is an insidious disease. You also breathe harder involuntarily when anxious, so I would suggest some breathing exercises. Fire breathing, full yogic breathing.

You might also want to start doing yoga exercises, because it's good for the body and good for the tension. It's also healthy and helps you stay fit.

Whether Returning Curses 1-2, as it removes negative energies from you.

Anxiety may be related to many things, so it's best to figure out what exactly is stressing you and avoid it or try to detach from it as much as you possibly can. Which may or may not be possible. There's also karmic issues that can tie into this.

Anxiety and other mental disorders go away on their own when you start meditating consistently on a daily basis as well as performing Hatha Yoga. As most of these are a result of low bioelectricity anyway. It can also be related to negative energies from people around you, as well as people who actually drain you on top of that. It's very important to clean your aura and chakras daily (minimum twice a day) as well as building a strong aura of protection around you.

Void meditation goes a long way here, as well as practicing awareness and consciousness to detach from unwanted and useless feelings and emotions. You might also want to close your chakras when near negative people. It may be hard at the beginning and seemingly impossible to control, but with discipline and determination you can take full control of your own mind. And permanently get rid of anxiety and other mental disorders that might be related to it.

Lastly, you can go through the
Runes page
and figure out which one you want to use to fix whatever is behind the anxiety, which also helps a great deal, say you feel anxious because of your financial situation you may want to work with Fehu, if you feel anxious because you are low on energy, work with Sowilo for a boost, Algiz for protection, and so on, you get the point. For a generalized working Wunjo and/or Nauthiz works well. It worked for me. But again, it is individual, as my situation was related to the affairs ruled by these runes. So you may ask yourself what's making you feel that way in the first place and work your way from there.

General spiritual hygiene, as well as unblocking the middle chakra (Anahata) works wonders for this. Be sure to be consistent. The middle chakra should be filled with bright, vibrant green energy. I personally like using emerald green, rather than the yellowish hues of green some people use. This is more important in this case, as hues of green that tend more toward blue will be more effective in this endeavour.

Green is nothing but a mix of yellow and blue: by controlling the amount of blue and yellow, you control the type of green you end up with. Other modifiers are white to create lighter tints, black to create darker tones, and grey to create different shades. You need neither white, black or grey in this case. Grey is never needed at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back