Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i messed the dedication ritual

exnarongi

i was thinking about dedicating my soul to Satan for a long time. I read a lot, i spend a LOT of time researching, and reading about Satanism, religions and stuff like (my passion). Today, I had very bad morning, and it was tragic, i was panicking, didnt knew what to do, so i rushed and mixed whole steps of dedication ritual. I dont even think i squeezed enough of blood, bc my name wasnt even in blood. I dont know what was going in my head. Is this still valid? I'm genuinely apologise. (i dont regret doing it, but i regret i did it wrong.)

exnarongi said:
i was thinking about dedicating my soul to Satan for a long time. I read a lot, i spend a LOT of time researching, and reading about Satanism, religions and stuff like (my passion). Today, I had very bad morning, and it was tragic, i was panicking, didnt knew what to do, so i rushed and mixed whole steps of dedication ritual. I dont even think i squeezed enough of blood, bc my name wasnt even in blood. I dont know what was going in my head. Is this still valid? I'm genuinely apologise. (i dont regret doing it, but i regret i did it wrong.)

The dedication ritual does not have ti be perfect.
Most people, me included, didn’t have a „perfect“ dedication ritual.

Your Ritual was and is valid, what is most important is what is in out heart, not even blood. By performing the dedication ritual, we show Father Satan, that we truly want to be with him, and he takes that and us serious if we decide to do so.

Satan knows everything, so do not worry, your dedication ritual was valid and you are now a part of Satan‘s Family and under Father Satan‘s protection.

Hail Satan!

exnarongi said:

You did it fine. Check the FAQs below the dedication ritual. They answer most questions regarding this. When I did this ritual too, I didn’t draw much blood but was still able to sign my full name with the blood I had drawn out (not to forget that I use a blade and not even a pin, after sterilizing it with Alcohol and burning it on a little fire).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back