Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If the universe is so rich with alien life

If the universe is so rich with alien life(Greys, reptilians, Nordics etc etc) why is it like so hard to spot it?
Are the Jews suppressing all of that information?
Like I've personally never seen a UFO in my life and shouldn't our telescopes and satellites pick up on what's out there?

The Phantom Stranger said:
Like I've personally never seen a UFO in my life and shouldn't our telescopes and satellites pick up on what's out there?

By "telescopes and satellites" you mean NASA, right? I've got news for you: NASA already knows about ET's but is covering the whole thing up. It's been known to paintbrush/doctor photos of weird things on Mars for years, as well as cutting off the live feed of ISS for numerous times when an UFO appeared there. Thankfully many people have noticed these and recorded them them before it was cut off. Search for example "ufo iss live feed cut off" (without quotation marks) on Bing (jewgle sucks and censors) and you will see dozens of videos.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back