Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Demônios

Whitefox360

Hi pretty people, how are you? I've already started by saying that if the text is wrong and it's my translator's fault because I don't speak English so I'm just now 03:07 in this sleeping October 24th of evoking God Khnum, but in the evocation I felt the energy so much that I have a little headache, it will pass and yes I came across him with a goat mask. He was wearing a golden tunic or at least in my mind that was it because I didn't see him by clairvoyance or in the physical, so we talk to him and ask for some things and we negotiated there.
But I had doubts about, was it really him there during the evocation I'm sure it was, but the life of a Satanist is always a tick behind the ear, will he accept my request even because there it seems that he said yes pate we shook hands, but that way my telepathic communication and super failure I can only "translate" and interpret what the demons say but that was it my question there if you have someone experienced in the area please contact me
Bye👁️👄👁️🤙

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back