Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need some advices about family issues.

Meneteu

Hello brother and sisters!
First of all, i’m glad to join this english forum( i’m and old member from another forum).I’m meditating and doing yoga everyday on some aspects of the soul and cleaning my aura everyday, but there are some things that i want eliminate from my life.One of the things i want to eliminate from my life is my brother.He went too far with many things in this years.I thing i should kill this fucking xian, but there are some things that make me doubt about that.I thing about my mother, she would suffer severly from that…
I curse him to engage in stupid things, ignore the responsabilities of his future life, to lose his money and all sort of that, but those things are not making me happy anymore, i think i have to get the next level in that war
What would you do in that case brothers and sisters?

Bless be Satan once more for making me come on this forum to create an account to talk with you guys.

Punishment should be appropriate for the offence that has been done. Killing one of your own seems like a bit too much. What did he do, did he do something that requires death? Think carefully.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back