Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi new here

Hi I'm a new person here who's about 19 years old.
So I've done the ritual and turns out my guardian demon is Herod.
I've been researching conspiracy theories and that's how I stumbled upon this website.

The thing is I suffer from massive anxiety, (OCD, GAD, depression) etc, I was wondering if I could do anything specific for that?

Should I just stick to power meditations or what?
How long would that take?
I'm ready to completely dive into magic and spirituality and all, I just wanna get rid of my mental illnesses which I feel are bogging me down.

(Side questions, is it possible to meet Satan using DMT and other psychedelics? Also what about Agartha and inner earth? Is that real?)

Welcome! It is always good to see a new person who is doing his research and reading the site.

The Phantom Stranger said:
The thing is I suffer from massive anxiety, (OCD, GAD, depression) etc, I was wondering if I could do anything specific for that?

Power meditation in general and a specific working (programming your aura) for that can help. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy also is scientifically proven to deal well with depression, anxiety disorders, OCD, addictions e.t.c. (See the book Feeling Good which is based on CBT), as well as mainstream mindfulness meditation (see the book Practicing Mindfulness for that). These two work in some cases even better than drugs, according to clinical studies.

There's no specific timeframe, it all depends on how serious it is.

Side questions, is it possible to meet Satan using DMT and other psychedelics?

I doubt it, psychedelic drugs only cause delusions. Drugs are not recommended for anything, they harm your spiritual progress.

Also what about Agartha and inner earth? Is that real?

I personally don't believe so. But there is a slight possibility it could be real.

I've been researching conspiracy theories and that's how I stumbled upon this website.

I'm ready to completely dive into magic and spirituality and all, I just wanna get rid of my mental illnesses which I feel are bogging me down.

(Side questions, is it possible to meet Satan using DMT and other psychedelics? Also what about Agartha and inner earth? Is that real?)

Welcome. You should begin our High Priest's 40 Day Meditation Program. https://www.satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Meditation and Yoga will help heal all afflictions of the mind, body, and soul. Progressively, you can isolate issues like mental health with a specific working tailored towards that. For now, start the above. Also, start studying the entire https://www.satanisgod.org/.

Sorry if I'm mistaken but isn't Herod exclusively Jewish? I looked in the Demonic section and we do not have a "Herod". If this be the case be sure to find your actual GD.

The drug will destroy you, don't use it.
For the rest you should start cleaning the soul instead of strengthening it then do yoga and meditations for the opening of the chakras and also protection and meditation on the void.
Finally I tell you that you shouldn't write sensitive data online.

Welcome!
I recommend you do meditations, yoga, etc.. Also my personal recommendation (which I know many of people disagree with) is taking CBD oil before you go to sleep.
About it, many will say its bad (with no evidence). There is infact evidence that smoking hemp will cause you lungs problems, but taking oil is not smoking. This oil, due to it having Omega 3, 6 and 9 is really healthy fir your immune system and your blood circulation, it also works rly good with peoples mood so it can possibly help you.
Many ppl are saying how CBD oil cured their anxiety and depression, there were even some cases were it healed illnesses like epilepsy

Instead of relying on such substances, or any other... It is possible to cure illnesses through meditation. Runes work wonders. Cleaning all the chakras from dross accumulated over lifetime(s) will help. Empowering chakras helps. These methods beat oils of any kind. Well of course healthy diet is part of the solution, but omega fats can be obtained from other sources as well. Fish is good source of oils, and it is good food in other ways also.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Welcome. You should begin our High Priest's 40 Day Meditation Program. https://www.satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Meditation and Yoga will help heal all afflictions of the mind, body, and soul. Progressively, you can isolate issues like mental health with a specific working tailored towards that. For now, start the above. Also, start studying the entire https://www.satanisgod.org/.

Sorry if I'm mistaken but isn't Herod exclusively Jewish? I looked in the Demonic section and we do not have a "Herod". If this be the case be sure to find your actual GD.

Yeah well I went to a guy who could channel spirits, and he told me the guardian demon's name was Herod so idk I may be wrong, but basically the person who opposed "God" or something like that.

Anxiety is balanced by the earth element.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Earth.html

Depression is balanced by the fire element.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Fire.html

Doing meditations in general will raise your overall energy and counter depression. Yoga will also be critical for you, as it basically is for anyone. The Hatha yoga is balancing and strengthens the yin of the body, pertaining somewhat to earth. Kundalini yoga or the Tibetan 5 Rites are very energizing.

Invoke small amounts of the elements and test how they feel. Done slowly, you shouldn't have any backlash. You can also use pure ether because it is completely balanced. Always program any energy, including the elements, to work positively for you.

The above items should be done in conjunction with, or as a temporary solution, for larger workings such as mantras that will more permanently balance your elements and strengthen the weakened chakras.

As far as chakras go, the lower 3 are the ones that you should focus on, as these seem weaker in you. You mentioning a desire to use drugs makes me think you have some water influence in you, supporting the theory of your higher chakras being stronger. Don't do any drugs ever! You will literally fuck up your spiritual advancement path.

Henu the Great said:
Instead of relying on such substances, or any other... It is possible to cure illnesses through meditation. Runes work wonders. Cleaning all the chakras from dross accumulated over lifetime(s) will help. Empowering chakras helps. These methods beat oils of any kind. Well of course healthy diet is part of the solution, but omega fats can be obtained from other sources as well. Fish is good source of oils, and it is good food in other ways also.

Im not saying he should ''rely'' totally on CBD, but it is of great help.

I went to a guy who could channel spirits, and he told me

A lot of those people are not perfect. They say they can "channel spirits" but they do not even know what they are connecting with. They could be very confused, or could be connecting to something that is not true. Or could just be lying.

Your guardian, this is something that you need to feel for yourself and learn it yourself. And you will learn, your guardian will give you signs and make sure that you learn who they are.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I went to a guy who could channel spirits, and he told me

A lot of those people are not perfect. They say they can "channel spirits" but they do not even know what they are connecting with. They could be very confused, or could be connecting to something that is not true. Or could just be lying.

Your guardian, this is something that you need to feel for yourself and learn it yourself. And you will learn, your guardian will give you signs and make sure that you learn who they are.

Very well, I will try to contact my guardian demon myself.

Your guardian will give you many very clear signs about who they are. They will put their name into your thoughts so you will think about them. Or a very strong feeling to learn more about one specific god.

Your guardian will give you many very clear signs about who they are. They will put their name into your thoughts so you will think about them. Or a very strong feeling to learn more about one specific god.

I went to another person, and they said the name was something associated with Herod but is not Herod. Also she looks like Balrog from LOTR(minus the flames)

I went to another person, and they said the name was something associated with Herod but is not Herod. Also she looks like Balrog from LOTR(minus the flames)
So that person is lying, that is completely bullshit. Our gods are not monsters, they are humans just like us. Except they are much stronger and healthier than humans on earth are now. Many of the gods actually were humans on earth before they perfected their souls and became gods. Look at the Greek and Roman statues for what our gods look like.

So that person is lying, that is completely bullshit. Our gods are not monsters, they are humans just like us. Except they are much stronger and healthier than humans on earth are now. Many of the gods actually were humans on earth before they perfected their souls and became gods. Look at the Greek and Roman statues for what our gods look like.

Guess I'll just be patient and figure it out myself lmao, I have to advance in my magic and power meditations.

Yeah well I went to a guy who could channel spirits, and he told me the guardian demon's name was Herod so idk I may be wrong, but basically the person who opposed "God" or something like that.

Guess I'll just be patient and figure it out myself lmao, I have to advance in my magic and power meditations.

Yep. In Satanism there are no mediators. It's an important rule: Never ask or trust other people to tell things about yourself or do things for you or to contact any beings for you. Especially if those other people are not Satanists. But even if they are Satanists, you should not depend on them. You should not, for example, ask other people to tell you who your GD is, or to contact Satan/summon a Demon for you, or to cast a spell/do a ritual for you. Do these yourself. Even worse is when they ask for money to do these things, this is always a scam.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back