Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My crazy experience

Vicious Lord Satan

In this morning I was trying to wake up and it was like a dream but I know I was in a dream so in that dream I took my phone besides my pillow and it was 6:50 am I woke up again was not a dream this time I take a look at my phone and the time was exactly 6:50
I was a beginner and today is my 2nd day of 40 days meditation program and I was thinking like is it that what happen this morning was the effect of the meditation
Have someone ever experience this before like knowing something before it happens at the present time and this was my 1st time experiencing something weird...
HAIL ENKI

Vicious Lord Satan said:
In this morning I was trying to wake up and it was like a dream but I know I was in a dream so in that dream I took my phone besides my pillow and it was 6:50 am I woke up again was not a dream this time I take a look at my phone and the time was exactly 6:50
I was a beginner and today is my 2nd day of 40 days meditation program and I was thinking like is it that what happen this morning was the effect of the meditation
Have someone ever experience this before like knowing something before it happens at the present time and this was my 1st time experiencing something weird...
HAIL ENKI

i remember when i started the 40 day meds. The dreams i were having were getting more lucid and no matter how chaotic or scary the atmosphere was I wasnt affected by any of it and I was more aware that I was dreaming, I also had the feeling of needing to do morning meditations before heading out or i was going to feel icky. ALSO big tip. Once you start meditating, dont stop. If you meditate you will feel way better, but if you stop or slow down you could get depressed from it, so don't let that happen. I know that for me i could somewhat feel the meditations when i did them, but for others the meds were almost not sensible, they couldnt really feel it, but when you get to a certain stage the meditations will be blissful. If you're not feeling the ache on your 3rd eye or your skin get colder when you breath in energy, you will within a week or 2 of consistently doing it.

Vicious Lord Satan said:
HAIL ENKI

You seem to have a natural ability in clairvoyance, make sure your chakras are thoroughly cleaned and your grounded in reality. Stormblood has said in a past post working on the feet chakra is a great way to help keep grounded(he also said its not talked about much, which is true so i'm mentioning it). I say this because ive had similar experiences when my chakras were dirty, with too much empowerment, and beginning kundalini yoga when i wasn't ready. Reality and visions overlapped on occasion and it was confusing whether what i was experiencing was real or a vision. I'll provide one of my experiences as an example.

I had just finished a kundalini yoga session and was laying on the bed with my knees up and my hands clasped together with the index fingers out to help me retain focus and not fall asleep outright. As my brain waves lowered i began hearing static from the tv's direction and started seeing the room through my temple chakra, after i focused on the static it started changing frequency like a radio and i heard a news channel begin to play. Followed by footsteps coming up the staircase from outside so i knew my roommate at the time was back. when she opened the door i "woke up" and started explaining to her my experience with the tv just then as she walked into the kitchen area and began cleaning the dishes she left earlier that day. As i was telling her she says " That's good for you" "I really don't fucking care", i was taken aback and just continued laying there looking at her in disbelief since she normally showed interest. As i was getting ready to ask her wtf her problem was i heard the same footsteps coming upstairs from the staircase and the door opened up. I woke up a second time and she walked into the apartment and did the same exact straight line to the kitchen and started washing the dishes how i LITERALLY just saw her do. At this point i was confused because i had just seen her do all this and it felt so so very real. So i began telling her about the experience again and she responded with "oh? that's cool" in a fake way. This vision let me know she was a fake hypocrit piece of trash. but I didn't piece that together until a couple hours later after i was over the shock of how real it felt the 1st time and not knowing if I was even awake or still in a lowered brainwave state.

Due to not being grounded enough and my chakras not being clean enough i 100% thought the 1st walk through was real and was completely in disarray and slight panic when it happened the 2nd time when i was truly awake. I've had this happen a few other times different situations and it had me thoroughly questioning what was real and what wasn't.

Don't miss any cleanings/protection workings and make sure to 100% stay grounded in what's real life if you have this gift innately or from past life effort. Cant stress enough how important it is you stay grounded if you continue to have these kind of visions because they get incredibly real.

Big Dipper said:
Vicious Lord Satan said:
HAIL ENKI

i remember when i started the 40 day meds. The dreams i were having were getting more lucid and no matter how chaotic or scary the atmosphere was I wasnt affected by any of it and I was more aware that I was dreaming, I also had the feeling of needing to do morning meditations before heading out or i was going to feel icky. ALSO big tip. Once you start meditating, dont stop. If you meditate you will feel way better, but if you stop or slow down you could get depressed from it, so don't let that happen. I know that for me i could somewhat feel the meditations when i did them, but for others the meds were almost not sensible, they couldnt really feel it, but when you get to a certain stage the meditations will be blissful. If you're not feeling the ache on your 3rd eye or your skin get colder when you breath in energy, you will within a week or 2 of consistently doing it.
I can't wait to activate my 3rd eye...I can't right now I need more days to do the meditation on 3rd eye...
Sometimes I break my night meditations routine just by falling asleep when I'm too tired and I feel really bad for not completing my daily meditations...
I can feel the meditations too as I meditate more and more...
And do u already done all the 40 days meditation program I mean are u advance or intermediate in spiritual satanism?
I appreciate with your advice thanks bro... :D

<o> said:
Vicious Lord Satan said:
HAIL ENKI

You seem to have a natural ability in clairvoyance, make sure your chakras are thoroughly cleaned and your grounded in reality. Stormblood has said in a past post working on the feet chakra is a great way to help keep grounded(he also said its not talked about much, which is true so i'm mentioning it). I say this because ive had similar experiences when my chakras were dirty, with too much empowerment, and beginning kundalini yoga when i wasn't ready. Reality and visions overlapped on occasion and it was confusing whether what i was experiencing was real or a vision. I'll provide one of my experiences as an example.

I had just finished a kundalini yoga session and was laying on the bed with my knees up and my hands clasped together with the index fingers out to help me retain focus and not fall asleep outright. As my brain waves lowered i began hearing static from the tv's direction and started seeing the room through my temple chakra, after i focused on the static it started changing frequency like a radio and i heard a news channel begin to play. Followed by footsteps coming up the staircase from outside so i knew my roommate at the time was back. when she opened the door i "woke up" and started explaining to her my experience with the tv just then as she walked into the kitchen area and began cleaning the dishes she left earlier that day. As i was telling her she says " That's good for you" "I really don't fucking care", i was taken aback and just continued laying there looking at her in disbelief since she normally showed interest. As i was getting ready to ask her wtf her problem was i heard the same footsteps coming upstairs from the staircase and the door opened up. I woke up a second time and she walked into the apartment and did the same exact straight line to the kitchen and started washing the dishes how i LITERALLY just saw her do. At this point i was confused because i had just seen her do all this and it felt so so very real. So i began telling her about the experience again and she responded with "oh? that's cool" in a fake way. This vision let me know she was a fake hypocrit piece of trash. but I didn't piece that together until a couple hours later after i was over the shock of how real it felt the 1st time and not knowing if I was even awake or still in a lowered brainwave state.

Due to not being grounded enough and my chakras not being clean enough i 100% thought the 1st walk through was real and was completely in disarray and slight panic when it happened the 2nd time when i was truly awake. I've had this happen a few other times different situations and it had me thoroughly questioning what was real and what wasn't.

Don't miss any cleanings/protection workings and make sure to 100% stay grounded in what's real life if you have this gift innately or from past life effort. Cant stress enough how important it is you stay grounded if you continue to have these kind of visions because they get incredibly real.
First of all I thank u for sharing your experience...
It just happened this morning by accident and it freaked me out at first .I started to panic but later I think it's kinda cool lol...
I wasn't fully awake when I got that dream or visions...I was sitting next to my bed after the experience and thinking I was going crazy.
I had never ever open my clairvoyance center and still a beginner so I myself can't hardly believe but it's so real
All I ever did was just doing aura cleaning ,aura of protection and void meditation so it got me confused that cleaning ,protection of soul and void meds are really that effective...
To be honest I can't even have a feel on my energy or aura but can only imagine so there's nothing special about me...
And we both have a similar experience but mine was around two or three seconds long like I wake up take a look at my phone and wake up again for the 2nd time and did the same thing
:lol: I can feel how u would be like when that happens to u...
Thanks bro keep advancing your soul
May father Satan bless you
Hail Satan!!!

Vicious Lord Satan said:
Big Dipper said:
Vicious Lord Satan said:
HAIL ENKI

I can't wait to activate my 3rd eye...I can't right now I need more days to do the meditation on 3rd eye...
Sometimes I break my night meditations routine just by falling asleep when I'm too tired and I feel really bad for not completing my daily meditations...
I can feel the meditations too as I meditate more and more...
And do u already done all the 40 days meditation program I mean are u advance or intermediate in spiritual satanism?
I appreciate with your advice thanks bro... :D

back in 2017 i finished the 40 day and 6 month meditation things, but near the end of the 6 month program (which i wasnt ready for) I slipped into a horrible habit that I didnt realize was the issue until this year and it had been very self destructive until now of which i pretty much quit it, but now I dont have the urge to meditate like I once did and am still practically at beginner level even after 4 years, so fight through the tiredness and do little by little each day, so by the end of the week you are ever closer to being a god amongst man. The only hard part is self discipline. If you discipline your self now, then a whole year from now you would be unimaginably higher in level than I had ever been or anyone else who struggles in the discipline field.

Also, big tip. GET invested in astrology. It's not hard to remember the signs of planets and zodiac, and study the azazels astrology page. You'll learn many things about yourself and you could see why you are the way you are. you could also teach yourself when to watch out for certain things, like saturn transits your natal moon, meaning there will be issues in the home life for that period of time, stuff like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back