GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Woodlandman
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by Woodlandman »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:20 pm
...
I have question unralated to the post.
Why God won't kill all kikes by means of remote viewing? I read that with enough training remote killing is achivable, so they shouldn't have any problems iwth that.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9307
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Woodlandman wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:24 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:20 pm
...
I have question unralated to the post.
Why God won't kill all kikes by means of remote viewing? I read that with enough training remote killing is achivable, so they shouldn't have any problems iwth that.
"Mommy, I shit myself. Can you clean my potty?"

"Gary, get the fuck up. You are 35 years old, not 3."

Gary [humanity] needs to learn to manage their own worthless outcomes. They have spent too much time doing absolutely nothing but opening themselves to perpetual distaster. Now, they want yet another effortless bailout. Too much sleep.

The Gods never taught anyone they were going to "save" them, just help them around to help themselves, with the clear aim for humans to DEVELOP themselves. Of course for most that is a distant dream, and they are too pissed off to have to face this reality.

This is basically the case of humanity with wanting always a quick bailout. Previous generations didn't get a bailout. Now, everyone wants the utopia without doing anything at all.

Fake bailouts exist only in Xianity, so I cannot reasonably answer that question.

Individuals who try to walk out of this, the Gods have a plan and they will help them. But the whole "world" who sits there and just awaits to be turned into borg, is only worthwhile of a certain amount of effort. Nobody can do more, as life really just goes on.

Not sure if this makes sense, but I hope this at least does highlight what we need to do as awakened individuals.
Woodlandman
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by Woodlandman »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:44 pm
Woodlandman wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:24 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:20 pm
...
I have question unralated to the post.
Why God won't kill all kikes by means of remote viewing? I read that with enough training remote killing is achivable, so they shouldn't have any problems iwth that.
"Mommy, I shit myself. Can you clean my potty?"

"Gary, get the fuck up. You are 35 years old, not 3."

Gary [humanity] needs to learn to manage their own worthless outcomes. They have spent too much time doing absolutely nothing but opening themselves to perpetual distaster. Now, they want yet another effortless bailout. Too much sleep.

The Gods never taught anyone they were going to "save" them, just help them around to help themselves, with the clear aim for humans to DEVELOP themselves. Of course for most that is a distant dream, and they are too pissed off to have to face this reality.

This is basically the case of humanity with wanting always a quick bailout. Previous generations didn't get a bailout. Now, everyone wants the utopia without doing anything at all.

Fake bailouts exist only in Xianity, so I cannot reasonably answer that question.

Individuals who try to walk out of this, the Gods have a plan and they will help them. But the whole "world" who sits there and just awaits to be turned into borg, is only worthwhile of a certain amount of effort. Nobody can do more, as life really just goes on.

Not sure if this makes sense, but I hope this at least does highlight what we need to do as awakened individuals.
Well yeah, It makes sense, that they want us to do shit ourselves.
It actually reassure me since it shows they believe that some of us humans are capable to destroy the enemy with our own strength. In fact most people let the enemy corrupt them on their own because of greed and such.
It's actually much better for things to be this way, since it's a great oppurtunity for growth.
Woodlandman
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by Woodlandman »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:44 pm
Woodlandman wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:24 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:20 pm
...
I have question unralated to the post.
Why God won't kill all kikes by means of remote viewing? I read that with enough training remote killing is achivable, so they shouldn't have any problems iwth that.


"Gary [humanity]" Thanks for clarifying this, btw. haha
Idyelle
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:41 pm

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by Idyelle »

This very forum is the proof that our divinities exist. It is a beacon of light in darkness.
Gear88
Posts: 2331
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by Gear88 »

Woodlandman wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:11 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:44 pm
Woodlandman wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:24 pm


I have question unralated to the post.
Why God won't kill all kikes by means of remote viewing? I read that with enough training remote killing is achivable, so they shouldn't have any problems iwth that.


"Gary [humanity]" Thanks for clarifying this, btw. haha
This kinda falls into the aspect of time travel. Inasmuch you can't travel backwards nor forwards physically you can divine stuff but time travel would have been known to our Gods and they certainly would have used it.

To this I think is silly just a wave of the hand and that is it. It's like black magic it's not meant to kill or produce negative scenarios which I'm not denying they won't. But black magic and really spiritual warfare is done for the purpose of reducing consciousness.

If it were so easy for the Gods to wave their hand and kill someone it would have already occurred. It seems even weak entities require time and effort to wear down their existence. Maybe for a being of higher power they can generate a mortality scenario but only through a determined scenario.

I think this stuff with the Gods killing people is akin to the statement "A fate worse than death". There is so much stuff that taking out even large numbers of enemies is not really feasible.

Is it within the realms of the three Ps(Possibility, Probability, and Plausibility) sure. But it seems like an effort requiring significant attention. In other words the enemy doesn't produce attacks on the Gods per say so they don't get harassed by them. But determined rabbis and jews of the past did go insane or outright died from what they did attacking the Gods.

I think it's like the military, stay frosty, pay attention and as long as your not being shot at consider it a break from combat. If there are enemies that aren't attacking the Gods maybe their actions don't reverberate to that entity or their manipulation of reality.

Inasmuch these types of discussions delves into xtian logic. Can God lift a boulder that is heavier than he can lift. Can God eat a spicy food that is too spicy for him.

Again silly logic applies with these kinds of questions. This isn't to disrespect you I too am curious but it's not in our current livelihood to know this stuff much less acknowledge people randomly being taken out or en mass taken out.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
Woodlandman
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by Woodlandman »

Gear88 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:43 am
Woodlandman wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:11 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:44 pm


"Gary [humanity]" Thanks for clarifying this, btw. haha
This kinda falls into the aspect of time travel. Inasmuch you can't travel backwards nor forwards physically you can divine stuff but time travel would have been known to our Gods and they certainly would have used it.

To this I think is silly just a wave of the hand and that is it. It's like black magic it's not meant to kill or produce negative scenarios which I'm not denying they won't. But black magic and really spiritual warfare is done for the purpose of reducing consciousness.

If it were so easy for the Gods to wave their hand and kill someone it would have already occurred. It seems even weak entities require time and effort to wear down their existence. Maybe for a being of higher power they can generate a mortality scenario but only through a determined scenario.

I think this stuff with the Gods killing people is akin to the statement "A fate worse than death". There is so much stuff that taking out even large numbers of enemies is not really feasible.

Is it within the realms of the three Ps(Possibility, Probability, and Plausibility) sure. But it seems like an effort requiring significant attention. In other words the enemy doesn't produce attacks on the Gods per say so they don't get harassed by them. But determined rabbis and jews of the past did go insane or outright died from what they did attacking the Gods.

I think it's like the military, stay frosty, pay attention and as long as your not being shot at consider it a break from combat. If there are enemies that aren't attacking the Gods maybe their actions don't reverberate to that entity or their manipulation of reality.

Inasmuch these types of discussions delves into xtian logic. Can God lift a boulder that is heavier than he can lift. Can God eat a spicy food that is too spicy for him.

Again silly logic applies with these kinds of questions. This isn't to disrespect you I too am curious but it's not in our current livelihood to know this stuff much less acknowledge people randomly being taken out or en mass taken out.
Yes, I understand, thanks.

Another thing that cames to my mind is that probably reptoids are making more diff for gods too have stronger influence here, it's probablt thaat barrier that they have set up. Also it might be that they give protection to kikes, but I doubt.
or maybe something else, idk.
User avatar
Andy666
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:27 pm
Location: Sweden The land that Satan and Satan's demons forgot

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by Andy666 »

Exactly :) . I agree with. From what I have understood in all the news, the codiv vaccine has no effect whatsoever. Only those Jews / Christians claim that the vaccine works. they are already talking about the fourth dose. I really hope that Father Satan will help us. So we are kept clean and free from the masses. I practice Qigong and Tai chi. it seems to boost the immune system. Fortunately, I am not vaccinated, our enemies can keep it to themselves. I forgot to say that you who meditate should try Qigong regularly because you will find that your meditation gets better. I experience it myself. Ave Satan!
Satan the Almighty God. Hell ruler! Ave Satan!
User avatar
DiscipleOfSatan
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by DiscipleOfSatan »

Prices for lithium carbonate, a key material used to make rechargeable batteries, are up by %400, and are expected to rise further.

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/ma ... 499493.ece

It looks like the prices of electronics, like laptops, smartphones, and so on will drastically increase too in the next few years, to the point that they might become a luxury.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9307
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

DiscipleOfSatan wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:41 am
Prices for lithium carbonate, a key material used to make rechargeable batteries, are up by %400, and are expected to rise further.

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/ma ... 499493.ece

It looks like the prices of electronics, like laptops, smartphones, and so on will drastically increase too in the next few years, to the point that they might become a luxury.
The economy for 2022 does not look good at all. It's to be expected of course due to the nonsense of the last 2 years and the enemy's bullshit.

What you write here, especially as we move into the "battery" situation with even cars being based on batteries, is just pointing to many issues. Everyone should be doing these money workings and copious self protection.
User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 1935
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:30 pm
Location: Atop the ashes of Isreal
Contact:

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by Shadowcat »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:50 am
DiscipleOfSatan wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:41 am
Prices for lithium carbonate, a key material used to make rechargeable batteries, are up by %400, and are expected to rise further.

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/ma ... 499493.ece

It looks like the prices of electronics, like laptops, smartphones, and so on will drastically increase too in the next few years, to the point that they might become a luxury.
The economy for 2022 does not look good at all. It's to be expected of course due to the nonsense of the last 2 years and the enemy's bullshit.

What you write here, especially as we move into the "battery" situation with even cars being based on batteries, is just pointing to many issues. Everyone should be doing these money workings and copious self protection.
We have noted here that prices for many things have significantly gone up. I knew from the beginning there was a catch to those stimulus checks. They definitely were not for free.
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:08 am

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 [JG] »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:50 am
DiscipleOfSatan wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:41 am
Prices for lithium carbonate, a key material used to make rechargeable batteries, are up by %400, and are expected to rise further.

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/ma ... 499493.ece

It looks like the prices of electronics, like laptops, smartphones, and so on will drastically increase too in the next few years, to the point that they might become a luxury.
The economy for 2022 does not look good at all. It's to be expected of course due to the nonsense of the last 2 years and the enemy's bullshit.

What you write here, especially as we move into the "battery" situation with even cars being based on batteries, is just pointing to many issues. Everyone should be doing these money workings and copious self protection.
Onward to the potassium battery. It is a far more abundant (cheaper) element on Earth, and is even better for batteries than lithium in some ways, such as charging faster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium-ion_battery

If the price of lithium gets high enough, companies will start accelerating research into such alternatives.
Post Reply