VIDEO Emerges of Fauci and HHS Officials Plotting for ‘A New Avian Flu Virus’ to Enforce Universal Flu Vaccination

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
AgniSarp 666

VIDEO Emerges of Fauci and HHS Officials Plotting for ‘A New Avian Flu Virus’ to Enforce Universal Flu Vaccination

Post by AgniSarp 666 »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ujcnBszQil

Monday Night Emergency Broadcast: Video Emerges of Fauci and HHS Plotting TO Stage Massive Health Scare Using "New Virus".

Full Video:
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=615ba ... 2cf581138c
Here’s the transcript:

Michael Specter: Why don’t we blow the system up? I mean obviously, we can’t just turn off the spigot on the system. We have and then say, hey everyone in the world should get this new vaccine that we haven’t given to anyone yet. But there must be some way that we grow vaccines mostly in eggs the way we did in 1947.

Fauci: In order to make the transition from getting out of the tried-and-true egg growing which we know gives us results that can be beneficial, I mean we’ve done well with that. There must be something that has to be much better. You have to prove that this works and then you’ve got to go through all of the clinical trials: phase 1, phase 2, phase 3, and then show that this particular product is going to be good over a period of years. That alone, if it works perfectly, it’s going to take a decade.

Bright: There might be a need or even an urgent call for an entity of excitement out there that’s completely disruptive, that’s not beholden to bureaucratic strings and processes.

Fauci: So we really do have a problem of how the world perceives influenza and it’s going to be very difficult to change that unless you do it from within and say, I don’t care what your perception is, we’re going to address the problem in a disruptive and in an iterative way because she does need both.

Bright: But it is not too crazy to think that an outbreak of novel avian virus could occur in China somewhere. We could get the RNA sequence from that.. to a number of regional centers if not local, if not even in your home at some point, and print those vaccines on a patch of self-administer.

More Sources:
https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/10/05/bo ... lu-virus/
https://www.infowars.com/posts/monday-n ... s-emerges/
La lotta contro una potenza spirituale coi mezzi della forza sarà sempre una difesa, finché la spada non diventi portatrice e annunciatrice di una nuova dottrina spirituale.

'Mein Leben,
Adolf Hitler

Fuck The Enemy:
Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton RTR + Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR.

Paintable RTR Efficiency-oriented RTR
Killing Tetragrammaton RTR
Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR

Programma Rituali dal 6 al 25 Settembre
balo666

Re: VIDEO Emerges of Fauci and HHS Officials Plotting for ‘A New Avian Flu Virus’ to Enforce Universal Flu Vaccination

Post by balo666 »

Holy Satan, this is the kind of rtr energy im talking about, nice!!! screw this Big noses

Salve satan
Be patient with what you know is coming

Imagen
Wildfire

Re: VIDEO Emerges of Fauci and HHS Officials Plotting for ‘A New Avian Flu Virus’ to Enforce Universal Flu Vaccination

Post by Wildfire »

When is Fauci going to get publicly executed for taking part in a planned genocide? All he made are cocktails that have done more harm than just nuke people's immune systems(So much for full-fledged and promised immunity).
Everything you need to know against the jewtrix

Why we must keep fighting the kike till it's gone in all levels:
"Psychostein says in Shabbat 32b: He who is observant of fringes(As in those on their Tzizits='reminder of their alien purpose on earth') will be privileged to be served by two thousand eight hundred slaves..."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/shabbath/s ... tml#32b_10

Daily bombs for kikedom(Online paintable rtrs by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
CandiceLee1313

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

Why can't we just push the red button [email protected]#%%..🤔🤬 these douchebag kikes are getting more and more redundant by the nanosecond
I don't post much on here. But when I DO... It is to let others know. That I exist. :twisted: And I enjoy telling you and the staff members on this website! How much I have learned!!! And I appreciate your patience! And the loyalty!!!! You have here between the members. :D I have been on this website for over 3 years here. I have read pretty much most of the books and what is posted and shared. And I love the lessons on meditation and kundilini breathing. And the different levels of magic. I have been able to follow them well. And I have taken the 30 day challenge and loved it!! The RTRs have also made it easier for me to relax
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Just more and more being exposed. I hope everyone sees this so this mass hysteria stops. It's about control more than anything else. They are just looking for any excuse now to keep it going but they are not doing it very good job at keeping up the mask. Keep up RTRs :)
Satnam666

Post by Satnam666 »

At this point not surprised, we are dealing with reptiles an useful idiots, genocide is their agenda cause (oy vey goyims please dies so reptilian jews can have power please reptilian jewish messiah cannot function without human sacrifices)an fraudchi needs to pay for his crimes,an the useful idiots aswell
TOP EGYPTIAN

Post by TOP EGYPTIAN »

It's crazy to see the turns of events, the exposition of so many ill actions and the strange destruction of so many of these Sickles. It's the Final RTR, it's our collective effort.
jbkbmz

Post by jbkbmz »

Will there be an mp3 audio to pronounce the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection ritual. ?
jbkbmz

Post by jbkbmz »

Sorry, I found the video. Thanks
Yagami Light

Post by Yagami Light »

Didn't this talk/discussion happen on October 2019? Isn't this the exact same date for when the virus outbreak started? I am very confident of this. Although in a variety of articles they also say December 2019, I am quite positive it started on October 2019.

Why would they even announce it?

Sorry for being like this, but it's not like this speech can even be used in the court against Fauci...
And it's also not enough to prove that he purposely let that virus escape - if this is what actually happened, and the virus didn't accidentally escape, before they made it more deadly (which I assume would be ideal for them).

Of course, whether the outbreak was on purpose or by mistake (because it was "too soon"), they still used it to their advantage and got what they wanted.
For my animated meditation videos visit my Odysee channel! 8-)

Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

GoldenxChild1

Post by GoldenxChild1 »

Yagami Light wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:18 pm
Didn't this talk/discussion happen on October 2019? Isn't this the exact same date for when the virus outbreak started? I am very confident of this. Although in a variety of articles they also say December 2019, I am quite positive it started on October 2019.

Why would they even announce it?

Sorry for being like this, but it's not like this speech can even be used in the court against Fauci...
And it's also not enough to prove that he purposely let that virus escape - if this is what actually happened, and the virus didn't accidentally escape, before they made it more deadly (which I assume would be ideal for them).

Of course, whether the outbreak was on purpose or by mistake (because it was "too soon"), they still used it to their advantage and got what they wanted.
I think it's less to do with whether or not it can be used in the court of law and more so to do with spreading awareness to the common people.
"He claimed to his fellow adepts in the Thule Group that he had personally received a kind of Satanic annunciation that he was destined to prepare the vessel of the Anti-Christ, the man inspired by Lucifer to conquer the world and lead the Aryan race to glory.”
Goast-The Lone Wolf

Post by Goast-The Lone Wolf »

GoldenxChild1 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:28 pm

I think it's less to do with whether or not it can be used in the court of law and more so to do with spreading awareness to the common people.
This is unrelated to the current discussion but I'm really curious where the quote in your signature originates from....
GoldenxChild1

Post by GoldenxChild1 »

Goast-The Lone Wolf wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:34 am
GoldenxChild1 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:28 pm

This is unrelated to the current discussion but I'm really curious where the quote in your signature originates from....
Somewhere in here - https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Third_Reich.html
"He claimed to his fellow adepts in the Thule Group that he had personally received a kind of Satanic annunciation that he was destined to prepare the vessel of the Anti-Christ, the man inspired by Lucifer to conquer the world and lead the Aryan race to glory.”