Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do gods love us human?

Quel_tizio

I don't talk about the fact that in our time most of human are almost trash and they are keeping to become NPC, but I wanna know what did gods see in our ancestors.
I know that Satan loves us, but why?
Also, another question. When the gods arrived on Earth, the humankind was similar to the human of our time or they were almost apes?

Humans are trash , but they can become the most beautiful thing on earth if they evolve.

They don t love us for what we are, but for what we can become if we chose to evolve and reach our potential.

Conditional love, love with conditions , more you fight to evolve and to become a better version of yourself, more love you can recive from them and Satan.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The gods created us. We are their children. We are the same species as they are, and we have the ability to grow as strong as they are.

Actually we are not the same species as the Gods. I don't know if you wrote this on purpose to simplify it, but I wanted to write this precision, that we humans [Gentiles] are the hybrids. If we are truly the same species, it would not be necessary for us to start from the bottom in the field of spirituality, in fact we would have been given the same ability directly. Which did not happen, for the reason explained above, that is, we are hybrids that must advance to reach their level [if ever there will be, since they also advance, so to reach them we should double the speed..] but we will always be a separate species.

If all above is implied for you, fine, just it could also be a problem of term, because also in the Italian section we had discussion of this type, which was born from a misunderstanding about the meaning of the term "species" which is generic.

Greetings

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back