Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I did the ritual

I would not have done it that way. But the gods do know what your intentions are, and they know that your intentions are good, and that is the most important thing.

Good luck. :p

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I would not have done it that way. But the gods do know what your intentions are, and they know that your intentions are good, and that is the most important thing.

Good luck. :p

thanks

bstybr said:
I did the ritual, used my spittle and now I will meditate

You did a great thing for yourself. We are here to support you, by the way. Never give up on your spiritual practices, nor your faith in the Gods, and you will achieve glory.

bstybr said:
I did the ritual, used my spittle and now I will meditate

if i was you i would rededicate and use blood. i dont care how the other long term members are giving you congratulations, because all i see is you spitting on the image and name of the great creator god satan and all his demons

spittle
[ˈspidl]
NOUN
saliva, especially as ejected from the mouth.

to me this is EXTREMELY blasphemous and should be apalogized for, to satan and the demons, not any 1 of us on this forum. A major part of the reason for blood is its a hurdle of getting over the fear of the momentary pain for a greater self good;plus blood is stronger genetic code mix for the current body then some dirty ass spit. I do sincerly hope for your own good and the good of all gentiles you take this path and the Final Reverse Torah Rituals(FRTR) seriously.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back