RTR Schedule September - 6th to September 25th - 2021

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: RTR Schedule September - 6th to September 25th - 2021

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

hailourtruegod wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:55 pm
Idk if it's still planned but I heard that biden on Thursday (today) has an announcement on how to the government plans to deal with the "delta variant". Here we go.
I think Biden is literally on a mission to financially crash the United States. If he keeps printing trillions for this, while giving people literally nothing, he will keep raising inflation, and he will blow the US inflation to shreds.
ImageImage
ImageImage
hailourtruegod

Post by hailourtruegod »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:23 pm
hailourtruegod wrote:
Idk if it's still planned but I heard that biden on Thursday (today) has an announcement on how to the government plans to deal with the "delta variant". Here we go.
I think Biden is literally on a mission to financially crash the United States. If he keeps printing trillions for this, while giving people literally nothing, he will keep raising inflation, and he will blow the US inflation to shreds.
Definitely seems so. He also is getting in the way of the Supreme Court as well. There's no fairness in politics anymore or whatever was left. Even our Supreme Court bows to him now. 7 million people will stop having unemployment benefits fron the governement even though there's literally more than 10 million job openings in America but the damage is already done to the middle class/mom and pop shops and I'm sure biden will soon do another executive order that will cost more tax dollars from the American citizens . All the while lying that he's doing it because he cares. Biden and his board are psychopaths.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest HoodedCobra
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

GoldenxChild1 wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:21 pm
When you are cleaning, make sure you clean specifically for Hebrew curses. The best time to do this is after an RTR. In a case with little time, just do a 3x RTR, then clean specifically any curses, and you should feel better. General cleaning will help, but you are using the same energy to clean all the negativity on you, so it is less focused.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Artanis

Post by Artanis »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDs2uB0 ... svR4AaABAg

Just adding itty bitty little fire into the inferno here 8-)

Added a comment on a Christard channel like that and in less than 10 mins there were over 25 likes! :D
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan

If the Enemies nature is to live for other beings suffering, then our nature is to live for their suffering.
Necrorifter

Post by Necrorifter »

I look over the rituals as I do them and I just realized something. But those ending part where we clean our aura at end of the ritual. Do we have to clean our aura after each part of the ritual? Or can we just clean our aura at end of all F-RTR and other curse rituals for that day?
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:23 pm
hailourtruegod wrote:
But that is so dumb on his part logically that won't help his side its like suicide. Why would they do that. It was when there was a financial collapse in Germany Hitler rose up. It is likely this will end them.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Lasollor wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:07 am
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:04 pm
First antibiotic and keeping it pressed, and then we'll do the napalm.
HP Hooded Cobra 666 or others who can answer 2 save time how do we multiply all other RTR rituals other than Final RTR. Do we multiply the vibrations and leave the affirmations the same or do we multiply everything

Hail Satan
Answering this cause no one else did.

Multiples of 9 is probably best. You leave the affirmations as is and say them the same amount of times. Like for example blood sacrifice reversal ritual 18 27 36 45 54 etc it depends on how much you want to do and this doesn't mean you have to do all the other rtrs the same amount of times you could do one 9 like regular and multiply the other(s)

Hope this helps. You could put more focus on the one you think is most important. Do not change the numbers on tetra or shattering though in any way.

Goodluck

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
Invictus

Post by Invictus »

Here's another COHENcidence.

During these jewish rat holidays, "creepy joe" decided to take steps towards forcing employers with 100 or more employees to require the covid vax, for all their employees.

Again with this BS jewish tactic of slowly turning up the heat. pedo joe says: "to require a vax OR weekly testing" to prevent an immediate hostile reaction from the slowly waking NPCs. Only to later nullify the "OR" part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BsiKl3WzRI
Meine Ehre heißt Treue

All in one Paintable RTR link
https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/

*Other accounts similar in name are different people
onemage619

Post by onemage619 »

Can someone please help me!! I want to participate in crushing these Jew fucks bu I am a little confused on something. First about the FRTR it says vibrate each of the words 9 times for example on the first one VAHT.FUHT.VUHT.VUHSS.OUT.OUTH.VAHSS do I go through all of them once nine times or do I say VAHT nine times then FUHT nine times then VUHT nine times and so on. Can someone please clear this up. I am very anal about making sure things are done right. My time is very limited I don’t want to be wasting it. Also I can’t figure out how to do the killing Tetragrammaton for the life of me. The instructions don’t make any clear sense. Please advise fast. I need to do this now
Hail Satan
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Invictus wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:31 am
Here's another COHENcidence.

During these jewish rat holidays, "creepy joe" decided to take steps towards forcing employers with 100 or more employees to require the covid vax, for all their employees.

Again with this BS jewish tactic of slowly turning up the heat. pedo joe says: "to require a vax OR weekly testing" to prevent an immediate hostile reaction from the slowly waking NPCs. Only to later nullify the "OR" part.

This is very bad. We know based on data that this is not as deadly as claimed constantly. To abuse people to these levels is purely irrational. But we know what is going on and it's to be expected.

What sense does it make to leave people unemployed during the pandemic on top of it? If these unemployed people get sick, what is going to happen? They will be left to die destitute?

These people are totally insane. They are preparing many more things for September. This is why it's crucial we stay ON TOP of the schedule.

Stay strong always.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lasollor

Post by Lasollor »

onemage619 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:21 am
Can someone please help me!! I want to participate in crushing these Jew fucks bu I am a little confused on something. First about the FRTR it says vibrate each of the words 9 times for example on the first one VAHT.FUHT.VUHT.VUHSS.OUT.OUTH.VAHSS do I go through all of them once nine times or do I say VAHT nine times then FUHT nine times then VUHT nine times and so on. Can someone please clear this up. I am very anal about making sure things are done right. My time is very limited I don’t want to be wasting it. Also I can’t figure out how to do the killing Tetragrammaton for the life of me. The instructions don’t make any clear sense. Please advise fast. I need to do this now
Your correct you do day VAHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next FUHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next VUHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next as you blot out one your done with each letter. Affirmations have no multiple tetra and soul shattering have no multiple in vibrations and affirmations

Tetra where it says on rows 1234 you vibrate each 3 times and blot out row 1 - 123 is to be vibrated 6 times then blot out row 2 of the upside-down triangle - 12 is to be vibrated 9 times then blot out row 3 of upside-down triangle - 1 is to be vibrated 12 times then you blot out the final row

How that helps, where your stuck ask
VortexOfLife

Post by VortexOfLife »

Due to the severity of the inhumane laws that are being heaped on in my country and many more freedom/privacy strangling laws on the way. I've started taking this a lot more serious now but I've also suffered attacks: such as someone from the US who has a strong support for the CCP (whether this is a meme or not) attempting to sign into my steam account and receiving a message from the bank asking me to input a number to approve a transaction at 2 this morning when I was asleep...

While this is extremely irritating it gives me a sense of happiness (not sure how to describe it) that I am contributing and making an impact along side all of you.

KEEP UP THE RTR'S EVERYONE, THESE FUCKS ARE FEELING THE IMPACT OF OUR RTR'S

HAIL SATAN :smile:
Invictus2

Post by Invictus2 »

Is it normal to fall asslep during the rituals? I do all 6 rituals one after another. Well, today was only 4, but the point is I perform all in a row. Does that drain me somehow?
This is to the point of me actually falling asleep during the affirmation one time. It's really strange. Usually starts happening by the 2nd/3rd ritual.
I've tried raising my energies but it doesn't seem to work against it. Or maybe I didn't raise enough energy. What do you guys usually do? How many vibrations of which mantras to raise the energies? If this also happens to you, that is.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Invictus2 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:52 pm
Is it normal to fall asslep during the rituals? I do all 6 rituals one after another. Well, today was only 4, but the point is I perform all in a row. Does that drain me somehow?
This is to the point of me actually falling asleep during the affirmation one time. It's really strange. Usually starts happening by the 2nd/3rd ritual.
I've tried raising my energies but it doesn't seem to work against it. Or maybe I didn't raise enough energy. What do you guys usually do? How many vibrations of which mantras to raise the energies? If this also happens to you, that is.
Rituals drain energy.

I would recommed splitting the effort in half, if you are unable to commit 100% to all of them at once.

We are individuals so one person doing 27 reps is 54 for another, and so on. Keep that in mind. Also the rate of recovery varies greatly.
Dark Blue Eye

Post by Dark Blue Eye »

Lasollor wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:42 pm
onemage619 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:21 am
Your correct you do day VAHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next FUHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next VUHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next as you blot out one your done with each letter. Affirmations have no multiple tetra and soul shattering have no multiple in vibrations and affirmations

Tetra where it says on rows 1234 you vibrate each 3 times and blot out row 1 - 123 is to be vibrated 6 times then blot out row 2 of the upside-down triangle - 12 is to be vibrated 9 times then blot out row 3 of upside-down triangle - 1 is to be vibrated 12 times then you blot out the final row

How that helps, where your stuck ask
I think HP HoodedCobra said once that is ok to go through all of them and both variants are equaly powerful. But I could remember wrong, it would be great to get clarify again
SleepingWolf

Post by SleepingWolf »

Henu the Great wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:43 pm
Invictus2 wrote:
Rituals drain energy.

I would recommed splitting the effort in half, if you are unable to commit 100% to all of them at once.

We are individuals so one person doing 27 reps is 54 for another, and so on. Keep that in mind. Also the rate of recovery varies greatly.
Is it just as normal to not feel any drain? I usually don't feel much, just feel like I need to clean afterwards, but not drained.
From Satan, I gained my Body made in his image. I thank him for this body, by pushing it to the limit, taking great care of it.

From Satan I gained my Heart. I thank him for this heart, by caring for my own blood, and pushing us to the heights he wants us to soar to.

From Satan I gained my Mind. I thank him for this intellect, by using cleverness and wit to help my fellow man, use my time wisely, and advance my ambitions with care.

From Satan I gained my Will. I thank him for this, by using it every day, tending to its embers, so that the rage in me will always burn as brilliant as he intended.

He gave to me these 4 gifts, and I love these 4 gifts.
mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Bump
"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Confucius says: "One who is strict with one's self rarely fails."
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

SleepingWolf wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:21 pm
Henu the Great wrote:
Invictus2 wrote:
Rituals drain energy.

Is it just as normal to not feel any drain? I usually don't feel much, just feel like I need to clean afterwards, but not drained.
It is. You are definitely not the only one in that department.

On the other hand, for me this round of reversing the curse upon the goat was a little difficult. Not draining but I did notice more resistance than usual. I assume that's because they're trying (and failing) to specifically use this lines of their cursebook.
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

SleepingWolf wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
Invictus2 wrote:
Rituals drain energy.

If you have a lot and plenty, you will hardly feel anything like that. But eventually everyone has a limit, so be aware of this.
ImageImage
ImageImage
SleepingWolf

Post by SleepingWolf »

Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:38 am

If you have a lot and plenty, you will hardly feel anything like that. But eventually everyone has a limit, so be aware of this.
This is confusing to me. A lot and plenty of what? My friends Aura for example, his aura can make lights turn on if he concentrates, but it drains him, and he describes feeling very drained afterwards as well. He's only about a year dedicated but clearly he has naturally strong aura. But I don't have anything particularly amazing like that, nor feel like my aura is that strong, although I can't measure it.

Logic would dictate he should one who doesn't feel as drained if his aura is that strong, not me, so clearly my knowledge has to be flawed in some way. What exactly is happening/being used up that causes that? It hardly seems to be bio electricity alone if he has a lot more than me. Is there a different spiritual energy that these rituals use?
From Satan, I gained my Body made in his image. I thank him for this body, by pushing it to the limit, taking great care of it.

From Satan I gained my Heart. I thank him for this heart, by caring for my own blood, and pushing us to the heights he wants us to soar to.

From Satan I gained my Mind. I thank him for this intellect, by using cleverness and wit to help my fellow man, use my time wisely, and advance my ambitions with care.

From Satan I gained my Will. I thank him for this, by using it every day, tending to its embers, so that the rage in me will always burn as brilliant as he intended.

Invictus2

Post by Invictus2 »

SleepingWolf wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

Rituals drain energy.

Does that mean I'm doing something wrong? Not raising enough energy? Not doing enough meditation daily?

Also, to reply to Henu, I can't. This is the only time during the day that I can have this free time that I use to perform all of these rituals, followed by the Returning Curses 1/2 working.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Invictus2 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:27 pm
SleepingWolf wrote:

Does that mean I'm doing something wrong? Not raising enough energy? Not doing enough meditation daily?
Not at all, this is not what this is about. Some people's limits are different than others and are also experienced differently. Nothing to worry about in regards to any of these questions.
ImageImage
ImageImage
HP. Hoodedcobra666

SleepingWolf wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:16 am

Logic would dictate he should one who doesn't feel as drained if his aura is that strong, not me, so clearly my knowledge has to be flawed in some way. What exactly is happening/being used up that causes that? It hardly seems to be bio electricity alone if he has a lot more than me. Is there a different spiritual energy that these rituals use?
The aura is only one layer of the soul. A person can have a strong aura but have lower levels of energy of another nature. A person who can do things like this can have an aura that is very thick and they might be able to very properly direct them, but this exertion of active willpower can make one tired as this draws from the Solar Chakra area.

It is not being "used up", it's being "pushed". This is like lifting a weight. Eventually one has to drop it down and there is a cycle of regeneration from this. As one advances all these things and related laws do get different.
ImageImage
ImageImage
SleepingWolf

Post by SleepingWolf »

Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:51 pm
SleepingWolf wrote:

The aura is only one layer of the soul. A person can have a strong aura but have lower levels of energy of another nature. A person who can do things like this can have an aura that is very thick and they might be able to very properly direct them, but this exertion of active willpower can make one tired as this draws from the Solar Chakra area.

It is not being "used up", it's being "pushed". This is like lifting a weight. Eventually one has to drop it down and there is a cycle of regeneration from this. As one advances all these things and related laws do get different.
Ah, so it's simply the difference between using your muscles for strength training vs aerobics. I don't have the raw power but the staying power/cardio. I guess that's what I get for forgetting this isn't an MP bar in an RPG.

Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Invictus2 wrote:
Also, to reply to Henu, I can't. This is the only time during the day that I can have this free time that I use to perform all of these rituals, followed by the Returning Curses 1/2 working.
Then your options are to do less, or to fall asleep during rituals. I would choose less high quality rituals over more lower quality rituals.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

slyscorpion wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:50 am
However before just saying we won or doing less with RTR's or any of that remember anything you can about the energy six or seven years ago on earth or maybe even when you were a kid if you sensed the Astral or from past lives anything you can get with this where you can remember it.

Remember the relentlessness of enemy attacks when they happened to where the Gods had to help some people and they became overwhelming.
The absence of some attacks for some, should not be taken lightly. This means the enemy is focusing elsewhere. They are focusing on damning the world currently. Some people posted videos on Australia.

Yes, Satan and the Gods are more and more powerful and affect this world more, with the veil and all the enemy shit gone, more and more each day. As people advance, they will overcome a lot of negativity and that is natural.

None of this means however that the enemy is not active. In fact, they might stop harassing specific people only so that they don't fire at them with more and more rituals. But this is when one must go strong, when the enemy is going down.

I know you know this I am just writing this for those reading.-
ImageImage
ImageImage
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

SleepingWolf wrote:
Like HPHC described, people use their energy differently. Someone with high fire may push hard and burn out quicker. This is good in the short term, but not so much if he taps out early and does not want to do further actions.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Invictus2

Post by Invictus2 »

Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:48 pm
Invictus2 wrote:

Not at all, this is not what this is about. Some people's limits are different than others and are also experienced differently. Nothing to worry about in regards to any of these questions.
Thanks for reassuring me. I suppose these limits will expand with time and increase my energy capacity.
Henu the Great wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:36 pm
Invictus2 wrote:
Then your options are to do less, or to fall asleep during rituals. I would choose less high quality rituals over more lower quality rituals.
Thanks, yeah I'll see what I can do. Skipping rituals is not an option though. I'll have to rethink my schedules and come up with a way to make this work.
luis

Post by luis »

Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:39 am
slyscorpion wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:50 am
However before just saying we won or doing less with RTR's or any of that remember anything you can about the energy six or seven years ago on earth or maybe even when you were a kid if you sensed the Astral or from past lives anything you can get with this where you can remember it.

Remember the relentlessness of enemy attacks when they happened to where the Gods had to help some people and they became overwhelming.
The absence of some attacks for some, should not be taken lightly. This means the enemy is focusing elsewhere. They are focusing on damning the world currently. Some people posted videos on Australia.

Yes, Satan and the Gods are more and more powerful and affect this world more, with the veil and all the enemy shit gone, more and more each day. As people advance, they will overcome a lot of negativity and that is natural.

None of this means however that the enemy is not active. In fact, they might stop harassing specific people only so that they don't fire at them with more and more rituals. But this is when one must go strong, when the enemy is going down.

I know you know this I am just writing this for those reading.-
The enemy know that when they bother me I start to do the rituals with more focus/power and then they stop. I noticed they can't attack me directly so they go through the weakest of my family members, they create problems around me. I have to learn how to focus 100% when doing the Rtr even if I'm not mad. Anger helps me a lot to focus during the Rtrs.
hailourtruegod

Post by hailourtruegod »

I've been facing a lot of negativity this past week. Literally just walked out of my house and random people starting shit. Knowing myself in the past I would of been stupid and engaged but I handled the situation very good since I knew where this negativity is coming from. I even cleaned myself beforehand and this still happened. Probably should of done one of my AoPs beforehand as well now that I think of it but everything is fine in the end.

Going to do the first RTRs of the day in a bit. Them trying to push my buttons using others won't work on me anymore.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest HoodedCobra
Invictus2

Post by Invictus2 »

hailourtruegod wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:44 pm
I've been facing a lot of negativity this past week. Literally just walked out of my house and random people starting shit. Knowing myself in the past I would of been stupid and engaged but I handled the situation very good since I knew where this negativity is coming from. I even cleaned myself beforehand and this still happened. Probably should of done one of my AoPs beforehand as well now that I think of it but everything is fine in the end.

Going to do the first RTRs of the day in a bit. Them trying to push my buttons using others won't work on me anymore.

HAIL SATAN!!
The Returning Curses working part 1 and 2 after the rituals seems to work for me. It feels really great.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Important dates everyone, let's go hard now. I'm off to do my personal rituals soon. Let's go for the sake of the Gods.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Eagle Bearer 666

Post by Eagle Bearer 666 »

Arcadia wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:15 pm
Usually when this time of year comes around, I tend to anticipate bad energies and the like. Enemy attacks are at their peak at this time of the year, so people would do well to do extra cleaning and protection routines, of course. Personally, I'm less troubled moving into the (((holidays))) this year. Since last year's Rosh Hashana and other filth, we've had both the Tetra and the Shattering, plus another full year of the FRTR on blast, so we're in our most advantageous position yet. Odds are, they won't be able to manifest as much bad energy as in years priors, but one should still remain on their toes. It wouldn't matter if the enemy was little more than a withering husk, this is not an enemy you give even an inch of allowance.

[...]

The Jew, knife in hand, forgot one precious thing. The goat is angry, and the goat has horns.
Glad I've been reading the same about enemy attacks from many here as I was starting to believe I was hitting a bad streak of luck lol. It certainly seems the enemy is very active right now, but it also means their panic must be at its historical maximum! :lol:

I urge everyone who feels more 'depressed' or negative in some way, even if errand thoughts seem to make you only focus on something bad, to ignore these entirely. They are SOLELY a product of the enemy wanting to try subtle attacks, thinking we'll fall for that.

Personally, I couldn't be happier: the attacks today (first day of "crucial" rituals) have made me so motivated I ended up opening a much better astral channel between me and my GD, and now I know who She is, 110% doubt free. :D

Personally, I'm going to keep up the Curse Israel EVERY DAY after this schedule is over. I completely agree with not even giving an inch to this enemy. When our spiritual warfare will have breached everyone of their walls, it will be our immense pleasure to see the rest of Humanity raise up against them, KNOWING.

Loved the goat thing, Sister. ;)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER! HAIL LERAJE!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:13 am
Important dates everyone, let's go hard now. I'm off to do my personal rituals soon. Let's go for the sake of the Gods.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
Yesss!!!
"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Confucius says: "One who is strict with one's self rarely fails."
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Eagle Bearer 666 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:12 am
Arcadia wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:15 pm
Usually when this time of year comes around, I tend to anticipate bad energies and the like. Enemy attacks are at their peak at this time of the year, so people would do well to do extra cleaning and protection routines, of course. Personally, I'm less troubled moving into the (((holidays))) this year. Since last year's Rosh Hashana and other filth, we've had both the Tetra and the Shattering, plus another full year of the FRTR on blast, so we're in our most advantageous position yet. Odds are, they won't be able to manifest as much bad energy as in years priors, but one should still remain on their toes. It wouldn't matter if the enemy was little more than a withering husk, this is not an enemy you give even an inch of allowance.

[...]

The Jew, knife in hand, forgot one precious thing. The goat is angry, and the goat has horns.

Personally, I'm going to keep up the Curse Israel EVERY DAY after this schedule is over.

I am too keeping up with the curse israel ritual each day and apparently some others on here are as well. Well at least until after the eclipse with algol that is over Israel's sun I am hoping for the worst for Pissrael.

Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

I was feeling abnormally sluggish this morning. Coffee did not change a thing, nor a short nap. So on to the rtrs... After kol nidrei ritual I was reinvigorated. Quite something else... Fuck the reptiles.
Invictus2

Post by Invictus2 »

Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:59 am
I was feeling abnormally sluggish this morning. Coffee did not change a thing, nor a short nap. So on to the rtrs... After kol nidrei ritual I was reinvigorated. Quite something else... Fuck the reptiles.
I've been feeling that way too. Even had a great night of sleep about 9h so I could do all the rituals today. I can't until I'm out of work. But good to know who's behind all of this crap... Best to keep this in mind for these days. So we don't get discouraged. I also make sure to void stupid thoughts as they surface. Most of which are useless in me nowadays. But I guess they never give up trying. So I never give up fighting
StraitShot47

Post by StraitShot47 »

Henu the Great wrote:
I know it's hard, but in my experience, we should never take naps.
Dark Blue Eye

Post by Dark Blue Eye »

Henu the Great wrote:

Me too. After I did the rtrs I fell asleep and had a dream where I still was doing the rtrs, but after that I felt so relaxed. Today was the best rtrs session :)
SeekerOfTruth666

Post by SeekerOfTruth666 »

Henu the Great wrote:
Yep. Kol nidrei is really something else. I wasn't particularly down or low on energy today compared to previous days, but kol nidrei gave me an unexpected boost.
They try and try..but it only gives us more motivation to keep going harder. Fuck them all.
If Satan is all you have
then you have all you need!

JoS Tor Website http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q ... /HOME.html

JoS Backups and More https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw

"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebul

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

HAIL FATHER SATAN
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

StraitShot47 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:14 pm
I don't think this applies to me. Regardless... Please, do elaborate your statement. Do you also think that we should not do yoga nidra? It is an advanced form of napping, after all.
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Yes. I'm determined.

Lets do it for the Gods.
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL SATAN
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN
StraitShot47

Post by StraitShot47 »

Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:35 pm
StraitShot47 wrote:
I don't think this applies to me. Regardless... Please, do elaborate your statement. Do you also think that we should not do yoga nidra? It is an advanced form of napping, after all.
I have no idea about yoga nidra. When I nap I usually get attacked or wake up feeling like shit. I rarely ever feel this way when I sleep during the night.
hailourtruegod

Post by hailourtruegod »

Invictus2 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:18 pm
hailourtruegod wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:44 pm

HAIL SATAN!!
The Returning Curses working part 1 and 2 after the rituals seems to work for me. It feels really great.
The 18x affirmation alone has been great to me. I'm not as good with visualization (need to get better at void) at the moment so I stopped doing the whole thing and just have stuck to the affirmation that one repeats 18x. I still recommend others to do the whole and I'll be doing it fully again once I'm ready.

Negativity will still arive in my face (because of the circumstances I'm in almost everyday) but my AoP takes care of it from there and since I'm much more mentally stable than when I first started here I can handle random bad situations way better.

With the returning curses affirmation I have seen that EVERY SINGLE TIME people have gotten their negativity thrown back that them eventually. Even people here who have been disrespectful to me for no reason end up getting, for lack of a better phrase "karma returned to them" (I know what karma actually means, just using the this phrase to make a point) without me doing anything. They bring it upon themselves. Now imagine those without that cross me. I'm not stupid or irresponsible so I'm not going to try to get into a big argument with a loved one or a serious member here where they might get hurt. The former more since they aren't SS and won't clean their aura from bad stuff happening to them.

Don't want a random dispute here either where a SS will have to focus more on cleaning or the same with me if they've been doing the return curses. Time is better spent on other things like RTRs and advancing.

We don't throw curses at each other here obviously but the affirmation does say it's throwing negativity and hatred back at the sender and that's why these things happen to them.

I take this into consideration now whenever I'm in a situation where it's turning into a heated argument. Responsibility to the responsible.

Anyways, sorry for the rant and thanks for the letting me know about that meditation in case I didn't know and hopefully everybody here does this meditation if they can. It's great!

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

SleepingWolf

Post by SleepingWolf »

Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:35 pm
StraitShot47 wrote:
This is the first I've heard of Yoga Nidra. What resource or internet sites have a good guide to this? The "instructions" I was able to find with simple searches sound like new age bs.

Eagle Bearer 666

Post by Eagle Bearer 666 »

slyscorpion wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:47 am
Eagle Bearer 666 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:12 am
Personally, I'm going to keep up the Curse Israel EVERY DAY after this schedule is over.

I am too keeping up with the curse israel ritual each day and apparently some others on here are as well. Well at least until after the eclipse with algol that is over Israel's sun I am hoping for the worst for Pissrael.
Glad I'm in good company, Brother. :) This ritual is now part of my morning routine.

By the way, question.. what about the whole FRTR+Tetra+Shattering combo? We keep that up after the schedule or just do the FRTR and keep the bomb for schedules? A Brother from Romania yesterday told me he read somewhere that we don't... I admit the entire ritual takes me a lot of time and I often postpone or end up skipping meditation and even Yoga to do it...

Alternatively (because I memorized the FRTR+Tetra part and normally do the ritual anytime I am alone, like while driving), can one do the Shattering in the morning and the rest later? Does it have less effect in your opinion?

Thanks.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
hailourtruegod

Post by hailourtruegod »

Henu the Great wrote:

Same here but with the way I am I wasn't letting my guard down just because I wasn't feeling this pushback anymore but I need to learn to let go sometimes and seeing your post along with the other replies to your comment gave me a bit of relief and now I'm basking in this good feeling :D

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Except of pushback, everything seems to be going pretty well. We are doing great. If we insist strongly till the end, we will have ruined them a great deal.

Remember, that after this, there will be release of some really, really good rituals and blessings.

Stay strong.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:46 am
Except of pushback, everything seems to be going pretty well. We are doing great. If we insist strongly till the end, we will have ruined them a great deal.

Remember, that after this, there will be release of some really, really good rituals and blessings.

Stay strong.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

So mote it be :D!
I don't wanna wait long for it. Still concentrating on our present schedule. I'm so glad that there was a big understanding for this schedule, this understanding is the motivation and determination to finish. Love for the Gods and AZAZEL too. Secondly the Curse Israel RTR is something I feel one can do on their own and should do from time to time. Thanks to our Clergy.
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN