Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help spinning my Chakras.

Anon

Hello everyone, I'm currently doing the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program and have been doing well, but I'm to the point where I should be spinning my Chakras, but am kinda confused. For the spin am it says vortex [like a small pyramid], then for each chakra the color, point it should be facing. So am I suppose to be visualize a small pyramid with the point facing which ever way for that specific chakra and then just imagine it spinning until it does it on it own, then move on to the next? If any one could give me a good way to visualize this i would appreciate it, I've had head injuries before and find visualization to be a issue, to references help.

Yes that's how you described it. Maybe at first you won't notice the exact moment it starts working but just keep visualizing and never doubt your success. I have a very hard time visualizing and I am practicing everyday. I am improving slowly but surely! :D

Mate maybe just keep practicing and hopefully you'll get better at visualising. Maxine said the chakras are pyramid shaped but they look like spinning vortexes because they spin. You need to look at the pictures on www.joyofsatan.org and see the way they point and the colours. I just imagine them like in the pictures and then imagine they're spinning. What I can add is that from the flat, the level end on the opposite side of the point. I see it spinning counter clockwise. So think of having a screw that you want to screw out of something. You turn it anti-clockwise. They spin counter clockwise so that they can absorb energy at the flat end. And they leak energy from the point. Sometimes they look like swirls and the colour splays all around like a blur. Anyway keep practising. When you start you're weakest same as the gym analogy. But with regular practice you get your skill and ability up. Hail Satan and keep progressing as this is the meaning of life

Anon said:
Hello everyone, I'm currently doing the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program and have been doing well, but I'm to the point where I should be spinning my Chakras, but am kinda confused. For the spin am it says vortex [like a small pyramid], then for each chakra the color, point it should be facing. So am I suppose to be visualize a small pyramid with the point facing which ever way for that specific chakra and then just imagine it spinning until it does it on it own, then move on to the next? If any one could give me a good way to visualize this i would appreciate it, I've had head injuries before and find visualization to be a issue, to references help.

visualisation is a practice that needs time... try to keep it simple and find a way that is best for you.... to spin chakras at the very beginning can be a bit of a challenge before you get it how to spin them faster, aswell es when they are strong enough to spin on their own, which is also up to you and if you have any specific blockages in your chakras or not...

all you said above is true, chakras a pyramid like and every chakra has their own color as its position, so for example you start with the base, you visualise a small red pyramid like "body" and spin it in a direction that you find comfortable, start slowly and then find a way of visualising how to spin a chakra faster...

if you have trouble visualising things, then give yourself time and do more void meditation and learn how to calm your mind.... the key is to be patient with yourself for things to work

You should be doing whatever works best for you. I usually just visualize a colored pyramid for each individual chakra, then start spinning each of them, one at a time counter clockwise. I normally clean them first filling them wiht white-golden light. Then proceed to spin them extremely fast until I can visualize it as cone shaped(spinning) and bright.
Once I spin each individual one what I like to do is visualize a golden staff in center of all my chakra(along my spine) spinnin all of them simultaneously. This I normally do before cleaning my aura as it helps in making my aura cleanse and protection more effective. That's just my own experience & what I do. You can try it too, as it's similar to what you mentioned and it's sure to yield results.

Meditation and progressing along this path is not only individual, but can take some time depending on many factors. We are all at different levels, but one thing is for sure through perseverance we can reach new heights(spiritually speaking). I know that what I do above and my current experience, if I maintain this consistently everyday, I will progress and it will become easier and much more effective and powerful & new methods and techniques might surface at this time. Until that time comes I know I must steadily progress and try t master what I can as best I can with consideration of my current levels.

So my advice to you would be to keep up with your practice and strive to improve. Improvement comes from consistent meditation. So meditate consistently and you will improve and such confusion will be subsided by knowing from experience what works, how YOU can advance and what works for you. Patience is really key here! & also knowing your strengths and weaknesses in meditation so that you can improve and know what to work on... This is gradual. Again patience.

I've always had difficulties with visualizing spinning chakras/pyramids. What I do know is visualize all my chakras strung together like beads on a piece of tight thread. In my experience it's much easier to visualize the spinning chakras with something holding it in place like a box or a string. Just remember to never get discouraged. Discouragment is a tool used by the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back