Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Number magic 101 needed

Big Dipper

Hi, I have not been able to find a guide on numbers and their properties on the jos or the forums. Is there a way we could formulate a table on numbers and their uses, please? For example, I know that 9 is the number of saturn and I think a number of binding, in both senses, and consecration, which is why we use it in our rtr's so our convictions come true.

However, what does 11 mean? What does 4 mean? and what does it mean when you have four 11's, or 11 four's? How can we mix match numbers? 8 is the number of infinity (i think) and if we have eight 8's (64) what does that mean?

when we make our rosaries we can make them with 108 beads, that's 9x12, does 12 have any significance? we can also make them with 100 beads, or we can vibrate 216 times, why?

Is number science just a way to use the energy of the planets, which would be why 9 is a number of consecration and binding, because it's saturn's number? If that's the case is there a post on all the numbers of the planets?

Big Dipper said:
Hi, I have not been able to find a guide on numbers and their properties on the jos or the forums. Is there a way we could formulate a table on numbers and their uses, please? For example, I know that 9 is the number of saturn and I think a number of binding, in both senses, and consecration, which is why we use it in our rtr's so our convictions come true.

However, what does 11 mean? What does 4 mean? and what does it mean when you have four 11's, or 11 four's? How can we mix match numbers? 8 is the number of infinity (i think) and if we have eight 8's (64) what does that mean?

when we make our rosaries we can make them with 108 beads, that's 9x12, does 12 have any significance? we can also make them with 100 beads, or we can vibrate 216 times, why?

Is number science just a way to use the energy of the planets, which would be why 9 is a number of consecration and binding, because it's saturn's number? If that's the case is there a post on all the numbers of the planets?
As far as I know HP Hoodedcobra666 will update the Jos and add a numerology section, you just have to wait. For now 9 for endings, 10 for wealth or any positive working. 216 is the best number for rune and mantra workings. 100, 111, 36, 72 are all good numbers to use. Look on the Jos HoodedCobra did talk about some numbers.

Big Dipper said:

Numerals which I know:

4: Father's number
6: For hardworking, discipline, more materialistic
7: Seven chakras
8: Eternality, lasting
9: For empower, ending (which may be a start to new beginning)
10: Destroying, ending but not a start to another thing
13: Father's number
18: For empower, much stronger than 9
36: Sun's number, positive
40: Father's number, you must do magicks at least for 40 days
54: A power numeral but I don't know its function
65: Mars' number
72: Both used by us and enemy, still good I think
80: You can also do your magick workings 80 days, which will ensure its lasting
88: Power numeral but I don't know its function, probably more stronger version of 8
90: Same as 80 but more powerful.
100: A power numeral, I don't know its function
108: Both Sun and Saturn's number, not too good to use
111: Sun's number, powerful and positive
144: Number of 144,000 nadis
216: Number of perfection
325: Number of Mars
666: Number of Father, Sun, and perfection

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60628

Basically went around and collected all the Numerology posts and info on the mainsite. Does have some missing information which can be added. Plus if HP.Cobra ever releases his numerology sermon we can glimpse deeper into the numbers.

9 = Permanence with an emphasis on endings.(For example many years ago Johnson Akemi performed several Fehu rune mantra blastings and earned a check for 750 dollars and closed with 9 affirmations. Had this information been around back then, she would have used 10 rather than 9).

10 = Material, material manifestation, money, property(both fixed and mobile), and protective.

8 = Infinity with regard to being protective as well

HP.Cobra at some point was gonna make sermon/s on numerology he's posted a few times some things but it's been a long while since he mentioned his numerology information he planned on posting.

Problem like Forvery mentioned is the jews stole or use stuff in a reversed way. For example they overly pump the 6 when that is out of whack for the human race. Simply numbers aren't evil but if they are being used by someone or something then I can see why some people would avoid stuff or be hesitant to interact with said number. 6 might not be evil and might on some level have positive aspects i.e. the 6 chakras of the male/female minus anahata which is merely a neutered connector. But 6 is crazily infused by the jews on humanity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back