Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I use the chakra for the foot to empower other chakras

XxcoloseanxX

The site in talking about is this one
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Feet_Chakras.html so I was trying to use this method in addition to other methods and what I found was that everytime I tried the techniques for awakening my chakras I realized that if I did the feet chakras as well as the other techniques I really felt the energy for each and every techniques I felt my aura and my chakra and the energy as well as many other things an so basically what I'm trying to say is that when I used the method on that site I felt everything as if it was second nature and everything I tried was felt truly felt so what I'm asking is should it be happening like that like should I be using this method in the way that I described and I would like to know what you guys think and any tips on what can help with this methid and the way I'm dping it

XxcoloseanxX said:
The site in talking about is this one
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Feet_Chakras.html so I was trying to use this method in addition to other methods and what I found was that everytime I tried the techniques for awakening my chakras I realized that if I did the feet chakras as well as the other techniques I really felt the energy for each and every techniques I felt my aura and my chakra and the energy as well as many other things an so basically what I'm trying to say is that when I used the method on that site I felt everything as if it was second nature and everything I tried was felt truly felt so what I'm asking is should it be happening like that like should I be using this method in the way that I described and I would like to know what you guys think and any tips on what can help with this methid and the way I'm dping it

What ever works for you best, is good, but keep in mind opening the chakras main fokus first top to bottom/ crown to base chakra.
It is safer and better for later kundalini work.

Like it is listed here first step 1 then 2 etc-14 :
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

liberatingTruthSeeker said:
Stormblood said:
Feet chakra are generally for grounding, which is very much needed and neglected by people in this path.

what are good grounding techniques ?

:arrow: Breathing energy from the Earth with your feet chakra and filling your entire body with it until it shines blindingly.
:arrow: Asanas taken from hatha yoga
:arrow: Any balancing exercise such as the twin serpent meditation, alternate nostril breathing, breathing energy while holding the middle chakra mudra...
:arrow: Eating and any physical things, such as physical activity, especially if done consciously rather than robotically. So, avoiding to distract yourself with other activities but, for example when you are eating, focusing on chewing slowly and savouring the food.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:
Feet chakra are generally for grounding, which is very much needed and neglected by people in this path.

what are good grounding techniques ?

:arrow: Breathing energy from the Earth with your feet chakra and filling your entire body with it until it shines blindingly.
:arrow: Asanas taken from hatha yoga
:arrow: Any balancing exercise such as the twin serpent meditation, alternate nostril breathing, breathing energy while holding the middle chakra mudra...
:arrow: Eating and any physical things, such as physical activity, especially if done consciously rather than robotically. So, avoiding to distract yourself with other activities but, for example when you are eating, focusing on chewing slowly and savouring the food.

respect :)

Also the apana mudra, or simply touching the earth (ring) fingertip with the thumb, whatever mudra that is called.
Breathing in earth and programming it to ground you is probably the quickest fix, although more permanent solutions should be had.

While a bit new agey, visualizing your legs and feet growing tree roots and digging into the Earth wrapping it all over the Globe and into the crust, mantle, and core of the Earth can help with this. This is a simple method for grounding in some circles.

Grounding and overgrounding is preferable in comparison to overcharged. So you discharge some excess energies into the Earth. And focus more on reality as another effect.

You can also do like Stormblood and other on breathing in energy from the Earth.

You can use the updated Using Color section to use the color Brown, can use Black as well but like Lydia said shiny black not dull black your not performing baneful ritual against yourself.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html
Brown:
Communicating with nature spirits and for grounding and centering one’s self. Brown is used in spells for solidity, neutrality, and practicality. For working with brown energy, the feet chakras are used. Energy should be absorbed from the earth through the feet chakras.

Black Magick: Brown is used for inciting indecision, hesitancy, sadness, dullness, and uncertainty.
=========================================================================================================
One question on my part.

What exactly is centering?

In regards to the aforementioned brown energy providing grounding and centering.

I get grounding i.e. discharging excess energy and on top of that focus on the physical reality i.e. body, physical World i.e. real life reality.

But centering in spiritual aspects?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back