Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Elements unbalance

Reed

I wonder how can I balance elements permanently?

i was thinking to do masculine and feminine balancing with Runes

i did somedays meditations on the elements. after this, i always feel balanced but then i feel the defects of my dominant elements. is there a way to fix this completely and permanently? (i can't do so much vibrations for the moment, so...)

Reed said:
I wonder how can I balance elements permanently?

i was thinking to do masculine and feminine balancing with Runes

i did somedays meditations on the elements. after this, i always feel balanced but then i feel the defects of my dominant elements. is there a way to fix this completely and permanently? (i can't do so much vibrations for the moment, so...)

Will balance the element you miss. If done everyday, should work.

Invoking the Akasha/Quintessence/Ether
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

Do the spiritual warfare training programme available on the main website. Balancing elements is advanced work. When you reach the end of the programme, the last part will be about elements. If you're at the right level to work with elements, you'll be able to work on that.

Don't ask us if you're at the right level. Don't ask now and don't ask after you reach that part of the programme in a few months. We don't know. Only you can know and it comes from personal experience, not from theory/knowledge. A stranger here has no clue about your experience and, even if you were to talk about it, you still won't be able to describe the stages your cultivation undergoes, both because you won't either have any clue how to translate it into words and because you may not be fully aware of what's going on. Modern languages are, after all, very limited and online/written communication is even more limited, cutting around 90% of communication.

I have used this affirmation (with just plain willpower): "In a positive manner for me I am absorbing akasa/xyz element".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back