Family Values in Normal Life And Spiritual Satanism

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Bravera

Re: Family Values in Normal Life And Spiritual Satanism

Post by Bravera »

Shadowcat wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:27 pm
Bravera wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:26 am
Shadowcat wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:58 am

LOL you are nuts like my uncle haha. He did that one time in the middle of a hurricane clinging to a tree and was taking pictures.

Oh me and my bro had a ball with all the critters down here. We were always catching frogs toads and lizards and whatever else. sometimes we had a bigass snake in the backyard that my fatcat would do fuck all about :lol:

We had an opossum and raccoon frequent our garage because of the cat food. once all 3 of them, the opossum racoon and one of my 7 cats was sitting there together just staring. we had a zoo lol.

I was always climbing trees and getting dirty. I even had some neighborhood kids work with me on building a clubhouse haha. even had some of my first construction work incidents back then too even before i started welding! lmao :lol:

i brought my ex to the states a couple times and he was nuts for squirrels
Ill never forget the time me and my brother had brought our gamecube to play games until the power went out during hurricane Rita, we forgot all about it until around midnight, and as soon as we plugged it in, the power went out xD

We stayed during Hurricane Ike, most people left the area after what happened with Katrina :cry: . Our power was out for a week, once the hurricane was over, me and my sister explored for hours making campsites under trees and experimenting with fire, the National Guard gave out MREs and we enjoyed them alot :P
Also during that hurricane we was driving around and the town was empty, my "grandpa" stopped at a redlight, and we was like, "just go", then as soon as we started driving we saw a cop xD Our favorite park was completely flooded!
During that hurricane I remember the back door slamming open and closed, I was thinking it was a bum and grabbed and big kitchen knife and went to investigate... :roll:

One time me and my sister got all suited up in oversized boots, socks, shirts, went under our house for an exploration, the dogs would spend alot of time down there. Sometimes we would get bored in the middle of the night and go hunting for tree roaches.

My favorite dog ive ever had was a Boston Terrier, everytime we let her out she would chase what I thought was raccoons out of the bushes, but now I think they were probably just Squirrels, she chased down a herd of horses one time the crazy dog. She learned how to climb a wire fence, and I would chase her down, worried she was gonna get ran over.

Xianity stole alot of my childhood from me, and I vow to destroy it. Luckily though, in my freshman year, my best friend was a skater and I joined the "Skater/Metal" clique. Other than Family, My love for Nature/Animals, and my Pride as a Texan, Skateboarding and Metal has stuck with me to this day.

Im sure theres lots of Texan SS, but im sure glad I got to meet ya, I very muchso consider you family ^_^
Aww well thank you ^^
I was in highschool during huricanes katrina and rita lol i was scared shitless, we tried to get away and ended up going back home cus traffic was so bad. we had all our cats and dog in the car too, and one escaped and almost died of dehydration.

Our dog used to chase skunks and she would come in smelling like shit :lol:

I have always been a huge nature person. I can also make various animal noises. for some reason people would get pissed at it....like cmon no sense of humor...pfff fuck you then :P.

Dude the craziest shit happened on our street when we were kids. The neighborhood boys were little pricks sometimes and once they were being really mean to me and got rough. they slammed my head against the brick wall by accident when they pushed me against the house in our back yard. My dad saw this and came out and was raging, so he grabbed them and swatted them on the butts and they cried like bitches and ran home which resulted in their parents calling the police.

Another time me and my little bro were out in the front yard playing with the water hose...mom and dad didnt see but we didnt give a shit and had no cloths on and were just carrying on. the neighbors saw ofcourse and were horrified and wanted to call CPS lmao. the rednecks accross the street from us were freaking out.

Yeah we grew up xtian sadly...around my mid teen years i started slowly disconnecting and getting nudges to basically start diverting from what i believed in, from dreaming about the bible burning and floating away in the bayou, among me and my family experiencing other things what i saw later probably came from the Gods. It was only a matter of time.
I have a feeling we grew up in almost the same area :O
I stayed home for all 3 of those hurricanes, and each one was a phenomenal experience.
These were comparatively minor to just the daily life even within the suburbs, in regards to my experiences with Nature.
Do you remember the year it Snowed on Xmas Day?

It was simply terrible growing up in a Jewhovah witness household, for the most part being unable to celebrate Holidays and Birthdays, being forced to go to church 3 times a week and going out in "field service". It was always so embarrassing. I literally ran away from home one sunday just because I didnt want to go to church.

I agree, I cant imagine an SS that doesnt love Nature, but without a doubt, we were very lucky to grow up in Texas. I believe Astarte has been an important influence throughout my entire life. I have always had cats in my life, I have built strong relationships with every cat that has ever been in my life and im like 99% sure Bastet is my Guardian.

For the most part I didnt have alot of issues with the kids there, but I definitely had to learn to grow some thick skin. People in Texas love to talk shit, im sure you know all about that.

I do have a memory from around 13 of making a prayer to Satan, I have a strong feeling I have been an SS in previous lives.

Id really like to get to know you better, if you dont mind ill send you an email?
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

Ariton 666 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:20 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:08 pm
Ariton 666 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:34 pm

You live in your little liberal "everyone should love everyone else" world, but you don't know shit about what it's like to have to stand up for yourself, just to talk shit!
You know essentially nothing about me, and your situation, looks to me like a rather casual story, despite of you thinking nobody else experienced things like you did. Others have experienced way worse, and see things in other ways.

All my life is what you refer to as yours, only multiplied by many times a factor, let alone other things.

Congratulations on standing up for yourself, as you understand more of life, you will understand other solutions rather than beating people senseless.

Yes, family remains sacred, and you should treat your children and the family going from you as sacred, and not turn out like your dad, having to play Karate with your own kid to understand it.

You must look forward to fixing your problems, because if not, you'll be toxic everywhere as you are here with me for no reason other than your perceived issues.

I am not your physical dad for you to play Karate with me. Thanks.

I'll decide how to deal with my family, you just keep your mouth shut and don't interfere in my business!

I'm studying martial arts, and I became a Satanist so that I would have the power to kill any worm shit, no matter if it's my family or a stranger, if it's a piece of shit worm shit, I'll kill it, that's why I have Black Magic, and Siddhi!

There is always a reason why I trample some worm shit!

And I'll tell you in advance that I will kill you when the time comes and you can't stop me!!!!

There's very little you can do to stop me and you're the one doing the damage not me you liberal loser with all your sycophantic assholes!!!!
You clearly don't know what a real sycophant is. Have you never seen the entourage parties that follow celebrities around? Have you ever seen an office worker who follows their boss around like a mosquito, always ready to please his every desire? Do you know what a star fucker is? Having gratitude and respect for the High Priest does not make us brown nosers.

If you are old enough to know big words then be wise enough to use them correctly. We are not sycophants.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Summary of my thoughts on gender: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56107
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Bravera wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:32 am
Shadowcat wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:27 pm
Bravera wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:26 am

Ill never forget the time me and my brother had brought our gamecube to play games until the power went out during hurricane Rita, we forgot all about it until around midnight, and as soon as we plugged it in, the power went out xD

We stayed during Hurricane Ike, most people left the area after what happened with Katrina :cry: . Our power was out for a week, once the hurricane was over, me and my sister explored for hours making campsites under trees and experimenting with fire, the National Guard gave out MREs and we enjoyed them alot :P
Also during that hurricane we was driving around and the town was empty, my "grandpa" stopped at a redlight, and we was like, "just go", then as soon as we started driving we saw a cop xD Our favorite park was completely flooded!
During that hurricane I remember the back door slamming open and closed, I was thinking it was a bum and grabbed and big kitchen knife and went to investigate... :roll:

One time me and my sister got all suited up in oversized boots, socks, shirts, went under our house for an exploration, the dogs would spend alot of time down there. Sometimes we would get bored in the middle of the night and go hunting for tree roaches.

My favorite dog ive ever had was a Boston Terrier, everytime we let her out she would chase what I thought was raccoons out of the bushes, but now I think they were probably just Squirrels, she chased down a herd of horses one time the crazy dog. She learned how to climb a wire fence, and I would chase her down, worried she was gonna get ran over.

Xianity stole alot of my childhood from me, and I vow to destroy it. Luckily though, in my freshman year, my best friend was a skater and I joined the "Skater/Metal" clique. Other than Family, My love for Nature/Animals, and my Pride as a Texan, Skateboarding and Metal has stuck with me to this day.

Im sure theres lots of Texan SS, but im sure glad I got to meet ya, I very muchso consider you family ^_^
Aww well thank you ^^
I was in highschool during huricanes katrina and rita lol i was scared shitless, we tried to get away and ended up going back home cus traffic was so bad. we had all our cats and dog in the car too, and one escaped and almost died of dehydration.

Our dog used to chase skunks and she would come in smelling like shit :lol:

I have always been a huge nature person. I can also make various animal noises. for some reason people would get pissed at it....like cmon no sense of humor...pfff fuck you then :P.

Dude the craziest shit happened on our street when we were kids. The neighborhood boys were little pricks sometimes and once they were being really mean to me and got rough. they slammed my head against the brick wall by accident when they pushed me against the house in our back yard. My dad saw this and came out and was raging, so he grabbed them and swatted them on the butts and they cried like bitches and ran home which resulted in their parents calling the police.

Another time me and my little bro were out in the front yard playing with the water hose...mom and dad didnt see but we didnt give a shit and had no cloths on and were just carrying on. the neighbors saw ofcourse and were horrified and wanted to call CPS lmao. the rednecks accross the street from us were freaking out.

Yeah we grew up xtian sadly...around my mid teen years i started slowly disconnecting and getting nudges to basically start diverting from what i believed in, from dreaming about the bible burning and floating away in the bayou, among me and my family experiencing other things what i saw later probably came from the Gods. It was only a matter of time.
I have a feeling we grew up in almost the same area :O
I stayed home for all 3 of those hurricanes, and each one was a phenomenal experience.
These were comparatively minor to just the daily life even within the suburbs, in regards to my experiences with Nature.
Do you remember the year it Snowed on Xmas Day?

It was simply terrible growing up in a Jewhovah witness household, for the most part being unable to celebrate Holidays and Birthdays, being forced to go to church 3 times a week and going out in "field service". It was always so embarrassing. I literally ran away from home one sunday just because I didnt want to go to church.

I agree, I cant imagine an SS that doesnt love Nature, but without a doubt, we were very lucky to grow up in Texas. I believe Astarte has been an important influence throughout my entire life. I have always had cats in my life, I have built strong relationships with every cat that has ever been in my life and im like 99% sure Bastet is my Guardian.

For the most part I didnt have alot of issues with the kids there, but I definitely had to learn to grow some thick skin. People in Texas love to talk shit, im sure you know all about that.

I do have a memory from around 13 of making a prayer to Satan, I have a strong feeling I have been an SS in previous lives.

Id really like to get to know you better, if you dont mind ill send you an email?
Sorry i saw i wrote it wrong, so deleted the last one. my email is actually written alittle different. lol you probly sent it ti the wrong address. [email protected] if you need help with something let me know
Rat problem? Call today! +88-666-DEDRAT
Bravera

Post by Bravera »

Shadowcat wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:58 am
I hope my message didnt get buried in your spam
I sent it at 5:54 PM Friday
Bravera

Post by Bravera »

Shadowcat wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:46 pm
Sorry i saw i wrote it wrong, so deleted the last one. my email is actually written alittle different. lol you probly sent it ti the wrong address. [email protected] if you need help with something let me know
Forwarded my original message to the correct address