Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runes Working

Reed

As you know, I can't handle so much vibrations in this period. Hope it can become better. But, can I do a Runes working with for example 8,9, 10 or 18 repetitions? Yes I know that it can be the minimum, but this is my situation... I think it is okay because also after two-three vibrations i feel so much energy (?)

Reed said:
As you know, I can't handle so much vibrations in this period. Hope it can become better. But, can I do a Runes working with for example 8,9, 10 or 18 repetitions? Yes I know that it can be the minimum, but this is my situation... I think it is okay because also after two-three vibrations i feel so much energy (?)
Start low, go slow, build up the flow. And before you know it you can handle more.

So yeah, that's okay.

Reed said:

Even 4 is okay if more than that is too much for you.

Sometimes I went too far on reps and I learned that the best think I can do is to focus on what meditations and workings makes me happy. From "oh I need to do my meditation program" to "yes, finally is time for meditations". Anyway, a clean soul can do a lot with basic meditations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back