Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question...

ourberico

Here is a quote from the Joy of Satan webpage:
“Look around you, everything you see, your computer screen, your chair, your bed, your furniture, the cars outside, buildings, windows...everything you see was once someone's idea before it materialized into a physical form in reality. Now, I also want to add in some instances, such as with science, for example storms manifest on their own; hot humid air colliding with cold, dry air for example, but the majority of everything here was once someone's idea.“
Does anybody know when beings on Earth first came to have this aptitude to shape their surroundings?
It had me thinking, who sustained Earth from the beginning?

ourberico said:
Here is a quote from the Joy of Satan webpage:
“Look around you, everything you see, your computer screen, your chair, your bed, your furniture, the cars outside, buildings, windows...everything you see was once someone's idea before it materialized into a physical form in reality. Now, I also want to add in some instances, such as with science, for example storms manifest on their own; hot humid air colliding with cold, dry air for example, but the majority of everything here was once someone's idea.“
Does anybody know when beings on Earth first came to have this aptitude to shape their surroundings?
It had me thinking, who sustained Earth from the beginning?

Animals do also change their envirionmeant, since the biosystem of earth did develop on it´s own (most likely), besides the gods creating human races and maybe bringing some of thear animals also to the planet, earth is selfsustaining. Most of the idears listed above have in large scale a rather bad impact on the eco system.

This is the process of the æther becoming complex and specialized in some places, transforming into the force of an idea, and then that same force eventually becoming the physical change. The æther coming down from the highest dimension to the lowest dimension is one way to think about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back