Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Race Awakening Ritual

Reed

Hi brothers and sisters, I did for the first time my Race Awakening Ritual, but... with a lot of sacrifice.. I always noticed that I can't do so much vibrations. I just finished the Ritual and I feel like.. I lost some energy. It always happens when I try to do meditations with so much vibrations. Idk why. I would like to not to be like that. Because i want to follow the schedule, but I don't know if I can hold up the vibrations of Race Awakening Ritual..

You can try and see how you feel if you do foundation meditation after the ritual. It should charge you and you can keep it up for how much you want. Make sure you're comfortable with the amounts of energy.

And also, make sure that during the ritual, or vibrations in general because you said it happens to you when you vibrate too much, you don't think about something else. When you think about something during a ritual or working, a lot of the energy is directed to that thing you're thinking about. Remain concentrated on the purpose just so you avoid unwanted energy loss.
Reed said:
Hi brothers and sisters, I did for the first time my Race Awakening Ritual, but... with a lot of sacrifice.. I always noticed that I can't do so much vibrations. I just finished the Ritual and I feel like.. I lost some energy. It always happens when I try to do meditations with so much vibrations. Idk why. I would like to not to be like that. Because i want to follow the schedule, but I don't know if I can hold up the vibrations of Race Awakening Ritual..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back