Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Has anyone used a Yantra before?

The Sri yantra is for Lilith. Used for matters of material success. Don't know how to insert the photo but look it up on Google pics, download the one that suits you.

RockSeed13 said:
I've heard of myths of a siddhak empowering a Yantra and then gaining bars of Gold. Are these myths real?

I think this is rather allegorical gold bars = chakras.

RockSeed13 said:
I've heard of myths of a siddhak empowering a Yantra and then gaining bars of Gold. Are these myths real?

My personal recommendation is you should try filnd your GD and meditate on their Sigil. Demon's sigils all symbolize parts of the soul. For me, my guardian is Agares and her sigil emphasizes on the sacral chakra which is actually my weakest chakra which has been caused by long years of kidney and urological diseases I had.

Jax911 said:
RockSeed13 said:

My personal recommendation is you should try filnd your GD and meditate on their Sigil. Demon's sigils all symbolize parts of the soul. For me, my guardian is Agares and her sigil emphasizes on the sacral chakra which is actually my weakest chakra which has been caused by long years of kidney and urological diseases I had.

I think my Guardian God is Lord Enlil. Insects keep appearing in my home and he is a patron of the eastern culture (I am asian).

BlakMan said:
The Sri yantra is for Lilith. Used for matters of material success. Don't know how to insert the photo but look it up on Google pics, download the one that suits you.

Is there a yantra for helping in opening of the chakras?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back