Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Dedication Ritual

ourberico

I cannot seem to get anything out of my fingers. For the dedication ritual, would it be valid to use blood from the legs instead of from the left index finger to sign my name, as specifically described?

I think that any blood will do, but let's wait for someone else's opinion.

By the way, why is it easier for you to draw blood from your legs than from your left index finger? What method do you use? Let me give you a few tips you can try.

First, a sterile one-usage needle is best. Before trying to draw your blood, make sure you are calm and that your hands are not cold. When actually trying to draw the blood, put your index finger between your thumb and middle finger and squeeze the tip of your finger between them. Now, all you need to do is prick your finger a bit. It's completely harmless, I have done it many times and you should feel a small pinch.

There are different types of needles. For example, you wouldn't want to work with a needle used for drawing blood from your veins. It's supposed to be hollow so it's too thick. If you have access to small needles used for insuline injection then you're good to go.

ourberico said:
I cannot seem to get anything out of my fingers. For the dedication ritual, would it be valid to use blood from the legs instead of from the left index finger to sign my name, as specifically described?

Do it with left index finger, as it is used for invoking powers of hell in our rituals, it has its significance

ourberico said:

Pump your muscles.
Massage your left hand firmly.
Massage your left index finger firmly.

Prick your finger (no blood is comming out at all)

Squeeze the blood out of your entire left index finger, from bottom to top, untill you have a small drop of blood.

Dip your pen in it and sign your name.

I have played guitar and bass for around 10 or more years, using all of my fingers. I don't use a pick. The skin on my finger tips is so thick that even doctors have a very hard time getting a drop of blood out of the one finger that has a little bit thinner skin. She even asked me if I have diabetes because she just couldn't get any blood out. So I know there can be some people where the finger does not work.

When I did my dedication, I got it from my arm. Is anybody going to say that I am not a Satanist? Am I not dedicated? Of course I am.

Satan is very understanding of all things. Do this in whatever way is easiest and safest for you. If this means using a leg or an arm instead of your finger, then there is nothing wrong with that. The most important thing, or even the only important thing, is what your intentions are. Satan knows all of our intentions and all of our goals, and he knows you are a good person with good intentions, and that is what is most important.

NinRick said:
Dip your pen in it and sign your name.
You can also smudge the blood with the other hand and put your finger stamp on the paper (this is how I've done it), and I think it is a lot more valuable than writing your name, and it even works with a little drop of blood.

That method with massaging is good, but I think you can get blood out of whatever area you want. On the site it says "the index finger of the left hand", but when I've done it, I did it on the right hand without realising, and I am 100% sure the ritual worked as I talked to Satan. So the intention matters more than anything else. More than the body part you take blood from, more than the candles you use, more than anything. There it's pure you, Satan and your intention to dedicate to Him, the rest it's formal.
ourberico said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back