Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serious issue on age

Reed

I'm at the end of the adolescence. Sometimes I think about old age. Fuck, for me is so absurd to become old. It can't be possible. I'd rather dying young that dying old. Sorry for that message. I also think that both male and female boldness is unnatural and an issue. I read about Magnum Opus and immortality. I'm ready to rejuvenate my body with Yoga and Power Meditations. It can't be possible. Even if I reincarnate, I want to be myself... My physical aspect. I don't want to give up. I want my life, myself. Sorry for the vent. Other question... Do you have a list of Magnum Opus effects?

Reed said:
I'm at the end of the adolescence. Sometimes I think about old age. Fuck, for me is so absurd to become old. It can't be possible. I'd rather dying young that dying old. Sorry for that message. I also think that both male and female boldness is unnatural and an issue. I read about Magnum Opus and immortality. I'm ready to rejuvenate my body with Yoga and Power Meditations. It can't be possible. Even if I reincarnate, I want to be myself... My physical aspect. I don't want to give up. I want my life, myself. Sorry for the vent. Other question... Do you have a list of Magnum Opus effects?
When you reincarnate you're always gonna be yourself, don't worry about being another person. Your soul always remains the same. It's the environment that will change.

At the moment when you reincarnate into a new body, your soul is basically exactly the same as it was the moment your last body died. With possibly some astrological influences added in which will help you in some way, but they will not change your personality to be much different than it was before.

In the same way, your body will look very similar to how it looked in your last lifetime. The soul and the body are both connected together, and both stay the same. Some very small details of how you look may change, but in most ways you will look very close to how you looked before.

Both of these points are true for everybody, even people who have not done the magnum opus. There are many people who have a past-life amnesia, and they do not remember who they were before. But anybody who does remember themself in their past life, they will recognize what I am saying.

And it is not needed to complete the entire magnum opus just to have your body stay young and healthy until a much later age than most people. Any spiritual advancement that you make is directly working to keep your body healthy and young. A good example of this is how people who do a lot of Hatha and Kundalini yoga every day, they can look 25-30 years old when they are really 60 years old.

As others say, your body remains the same all your lives (unless you do a significant change in the structure of your soul first) so it will still be you, even if you die, just that you won't remember much of what happend before when you reincarnate.

But to point something out, don't ever think about that, you are here, you are alive, and you have the chance to change something and stop this cycle of reincarnation, do something about it, and instead of focusing on the fact that you don't want to die or that you'd rather die young than old, change your perspective and think about Life. Don't fear death but love life, this is what I'm trying to say here.

Aging without getting "old" is possible by keeping the telomerase levels as high as you can, which also makes you live longer, and this is done by an extremely healthy lifestyle and consistent meditation and training of the body, mind and soul in order to keep everything perfectly balanced.

Paimon showed me a few years ago how the telomers and telomerase levels have to do with aging and being immortal and how Magnum Opus changes every cell in one's body. Scientists have made pills which rise the levels of telomerase, and tested them on old people, seeing positive results which consisted in more energetic individuals, significantly reduced wrinkles on their skin and many more. I checked again now, as I've read that years ago, and now I see they even sell such pills and other similar supliments on amazon, I'm not sure if they did back then.

However, keep in mind that you should keep the levels high by meditating and being balanced in all areas of existence, which those individuals didn't do. It should be done naturally and you have the chance to start early. So basically you can prevent all the health problems which come with "aging" by doing all this stuff JoS provides us for free, and eventually do the Magnum Opus in the end, our primordial goal.

GD. said:
As others say, your body remains the same all your lives (unless you do a significant change in the structure of your soul first) so it will still be you, even if you die, just that you won't remember much of what happend before when you reincarnate.

But to point something out, don't ever think about that, you are here, you are alive, and you have the chance to change something and stop this cycle of reincarnation, do something about it, and instead of focusing on the fact that you don't want to die or that you'd rather die young than old, change your perspective and think about Life. Don't fear death but love life, this is what I'm trying to say here.

Aging without getting "old" is possible by keeping the telomerase levels as high as you can, which also makes you live longer, and this is done by an extremely healthy lifestyle and consistent meditation and training of the body, mind and soul in order to keep everything perfectly balanced.

Paimon showed me a few years ago how the telomers and telomerase levels have to do with aging and being immortal and how Magnum Opus changes every cell in one's body. Scientists have made pills which rise the levels of telomerase, and tested them on old people, seeing positive results which consisted in more energetic individuals, significantly reduced wrinkles on their skin and many more. I checked again now, as I've read that years ago, and now I see they even sell such pills and other similar supliments on amazon, I'm not sure if they did back then.

However, keep in mind that you should keep the levels high by meditating and being balanced in all areas of existence, which those individuals didn't do. It should be done naturally and you have the chance to start early. So basically you can prevent all the health problems which come with "aging" by doing all this stuff JoS provides us for free, and eventually do the Magnum Opus in the end, our primordial goal.

yes!! thankyou!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back