[ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Odiura465 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:15 pm
Por favor no uses palabras antisonantes, esto afecta a la interpretación y a la redacción totalmente.
Sabemos discernir entre información desactualizada y la información correcta, la intención de traducir esta pagina tiene dos propósitos específicos: Revelar la naturaleza alienígena del enemigo, llamar la atención del público (tal vez esto ya lo sabemos nosotros, pero el propósito de la traducción es llamar la atención de cualquier interesado que quiera despertar, además también es necesario almacenar la información para los tiempos de tribulación).
Joy of satan contiene mucha información espiritual, pero también es necesario presentar la información precisa sobre el enemigo, (JoS en español no tiene tal información, el sitio en español es muy limitado).
Sumando esto al trabajo de traducir “Exposing Christianity” da un panorama más amplio de las circunstancias.
I understand why you want to translate that page but at least untrue and slandering information should be removed. I opened a random page where I've read the same thing the soviet jew Sitchin invented out of (possibly deliberate) mis-interpretations of ancient writings, which means that many other pages could contain slandering information about the Gods. This is why I said that if Sitchin's theory was true then now we should be either still slaves either destroyed, which is not the case.

Also you said that JoS contains a lot of spiritual information but it needs to contain precise informations about the enemy. I think we can all agree that Joy of Satan is most likely the only public place on this planet that exposes the enemy to their deepest and most burried roots. For example `spiritual warfare` is something specific only for us and yet it is as real as physical warfare with weaponry and millitary. With a few exceptions (us and the top jews), nobody never heard of spiritual warfare and most people wouldn't understand. This is why I think that more precise, more real and more accurate information about the enemy you cannot find anywhere else except this place. The JoS library is full with accurate information about the jews, exposing anything from political power to spiritual power to economic power to religious power to cultural power to pharmaceutical power to banking power and the list is endless. We know about all this while most other people don't. If you know english just have a look in the JoS library
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Also as I said in the other threads, is not my business to tell people what to translate, if you wish to translate that external page is completely your choice, or you can consult with the person that organises the Spanish translations if there is one (maybe Wotanwarrior?). All I do is to keep track of what is being translated, advice people with translations when they are not sure, collect the translations and help people whenever they need. But what is to be translated is the translator's choice, all I can do here is offer my opinion. Regarding this, I asked in the Spanish thread what is currently being translated but received no answer, I need this to update there record where we keep track of the translations.
Odiura465 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:15 pm
También propuse usar un logo al inicio del documento, puede ser el “Sol negro 666” (Black sun 666), El símbolo del Reichsadler, o las runas de la SS, no usando la traducción de (schutzstaffel) sino la de (Spiritual Satanist)
The document would definitely look really nice with this. They don't have to contain complex graphics as websites will be created with these translations but the documents in the way you proposed will be very useful as offline resources in case the online websites will be down.
Finn
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:58 am

Re: Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by Finn »

Thousahll wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:14 pm
For Filipino language
[email protected]

Paging
Wildfire wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:57 pm
...
tyrantmage wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:18 pm
...
magus.immortalis wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:47 pm
...
Can someone lead this project? I am busy at the moment regarding my career and I'm not that good to lead the project. I will help in every way I can. To my fellow Filipino out there, let's participate for our people.
Hello, I am a fellow Filipino here, I would like to help in any way that i can in translating the JOS site. I hope that I can provide service for my fellow SS here, thanks :D
Avoid course of void moon when doing workings. Use this guide to know when the next Void Moon will be
https://lunarium.co/

Hail Satan and Hell's Army
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Finn wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:59 am
Hello, I am a fellow Filipino here, I would like to help in any way that i can in translating the JOS site. I hope that I can provide service for my fellow SS here, thanks :D
Hello. If you are native Filipino your help will be tremendous for the Filipino JoS. There are currently two Filipino speakers which are not native. I will add you in the FIlipino translation tread so you can communicate with the other two members. Even if you are not native every new person is very important.
User avatar
CiLapuLapu
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:13 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by CiLapuLapu »

Finn wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:59 am
Thousahll wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:14 pm
For Filipino language
[email protected]

Paging
Wildfire wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:57 pm
...
tyrantmage wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:18 pm
...
magus.immortalis wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:47 pm
...
Can someone lead this project? I am busy at the moment regarding my career and I'm not that good to lead the project. I will help in every way I can. To my fellow Filipino out there, let's participate for our people.
Hello, I am a fellow Filipino here, I would like to help in any way that i can in translating the JOS site. I hope that I can provide service for my fellow SS here, thanks :D
Thankful for finding my my true family here, my girlfriend and I would love to contribute as much as we are able to. Here is my other e-mail, [email protected]
Finn
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:58 am

Re: Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by Finn »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:44 pm
Finn wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:59 am
Hello, I am a fellow Filipino here, I would like to help in any way that i can in translating the JOS site. I hope that I can provide service for my fellow SS here, thanks :D
Hello. If you are native Filipino your help will be tremendous for the Filipino JoS. There are currently two Filipino speakers which are not native. I will add you in the FIlipino translation tread so you can communicate with the other two members. Even if you are not native every new person is very important.
Hello my fellow SS, I am a native filipino speaker, and I would like to be of help in creating our filipino language based JOS Site 😁
Avoid course of void moon when doing workings. Use this guide to know when the next Void Moon will be
https://lunarium.co/

Hail Satan and Hell's Army
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by The Alchemist7 »

CiLapuLapu wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:06 am
Thankful for finding my my true family here, my girlfriend and I would love to contribute as much as we are able to. Here is my other e-mail, [email protected]
Hello. What language do you want to help with? Filipino?
Finn wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:26 am
Hello my fellow SS, I am a native filipino speaker, and I would like to be of help in creating our filipino language based JOS Site 😁
Hello. I have quoted you in the Filipino translation thread. Glad to see more members joining there. Is extremely important when small communities with 1-2 translators are getting bigger.
User avatar
CiLapuLapu
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:13 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by CiLapuLapu »

Finn wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:26 am
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:44 pm
Finn wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:59 am
Hello, I am a fellow Filipino here, I would like to help in any way that i can in translating the JOS site. I hope that I can provide service for my fellow SS here, thanks :D
Hello. If you are native Filipino your help will be tremendous for the Filipino JoS. There are currently two Filipino speakers which are not native. I will add you in the FIlipino translation tread so you can communicate with the other two members. Even if you are not native every new person is very important.
Hello my fellow SS, I am a native filipino speaker, and I would like to be of help in creating our filipino language based JOS Site 😁
Good Day Finn, please try to e-mail Wildfire with his protonmail([email protected]) and Thousahll([email protected]). Mine is [email protected]. Please make your own protonmail.com e-mail since it is what the group is recommending to use for safety reasons. If your are a pure native tagalog speaker and also fluent in english language, then you are a great addition to the team. I am a native bisaya speaker and my girlfriend is a filipino teacher, we can coordinate with the translations faster, since wildfire and thousahll's first language is not tagalog. We will be in the grammar corrections team.
User avatar
CiLapuLapu
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:13 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by CiLapuLapu »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:09 pm
CiLapuLapu wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:06 am
Thankful for finding my my true family here, my girlfriend and I would love to contribute as much as we are able to. Here is my other e-mail, [email protected]
Hello. What language do you want to help with? Filipino?


Yes, Thousahll and Wildfire already contacted me through chat. Hopefully Finn will join asap.
Finn
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:58 am

Re: Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by Finn »

Good Day Finn, please try to e-mail Wildfire with his protonmail([email protected]) and Thousahll([email protected]). Mine is [email protected]. Please make your own protonmail.com e-mail since it is what the group is recommending to use for safety reasons. If your are a pure native tagalog speaker and also fluent in english language, then you are a great addition to the team. I am a native bisaya speaker and my girlfriend is a filipino teacher, we can coordinate with the translations faster, since wildfire and thousahll's first language is not tagalog. We will be in the grammar corrections team.
Hello Brother, I already have created accounts for what we are going to do for our translations, and to be in a grammar corrections team would be great but I cannot guarantee my proficiency in deep tagalog translations and grammar checking. I think it would still turn out great especially if it would make sense when reading it since I'm a native speaker.

Thanks :D
Avoid course of void moon when doing workings. Use this guide to know when the next Void Moon will be
https://lunarium.co/

Hail Satan and Hell's Army
User avatar
Serbon
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:24 am

Re: Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by Serbon »

FaboanDeAdonai wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:06 pm
FaboanDeAdonai wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:08 am
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:03 pm
I can do German and Swedish, also Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian if it's gonna be needed.

Hail Satan!
Oopsie, forgot to put the email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
I can help with Serbian language
Heil Satan!
Heil Agares!
Elaruth1
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:20 am

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by Elaruth1 »

Yo quisiera ayudar a expandir el mensaje de nuestro padre, mi correo es [email protected]
User avatar
AlexElPM
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:42 pm
Location: Gaia

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by AlexElPM »

I can translate to spanish. I did a translation a few time ago of almost all the jos page. So I can be so fast finishing it.
HAIL SATAN!
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by The Alchemist7 »

AlexElPM wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:30 pm
I can translate to spanish. I did a translation a few time ago of almost all the jos page. So I can be so fast finishing it.
Hello. I quoted you in the Spanish thread, but If I'm not wrong translations are being organized in the Spanisb forum
viewforum.php?f=25
I think best would be to join the Spanish forum straight and open topics or ask other members what they are translating, they don't seem to use the Spanish translation thread too much.
User avatar
Odiura465
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:04 pm
Location: CDMX

Re: Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by Odiura465 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:37 pm
Good evening High Priest.
I want to request his authorization to translate the sermons of the high priestess Maxine that are on YouTube into Spanish.
Create a YouTube channel that is an exact copy of its English version. I can send you the script and the project for your review and authorization.
In addition, a colleague and I also want to translate the entire page "Evilgoy.com".
We have tried to communicate with you via email but we know the status of your email and spam.
We await your response, you can contact us directly here or to this email [email protected]
Beforehand thank you very much.
¡Hail Enki!
¡Hail Andrealphus!
Deja tu comentario o pregunta
¡Estaré feliz de ayudar!
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8069
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Odiura465 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:20 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:37 pm
Good evening High Priest.
I want to request his authorization to translate the sermons of the high priestess Maxine that are on YouTube into Spanish.
Create a YouTube channel that is an exact copy of its English version. I can send you the script and the project for your review and authorization.
In addition, a colleague and I also want to translate the entire page "Evilgoy.com".
We have tried to communicate with you via email but we know the status of your email and spam.
We await your response, you can contact us directly here or to this email [email protected]
Beforehand thank you very much.
OF course! Go ahead Brother.

HAIL SATAN!!!
User avatar
SShiva_fr
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:39 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by SShiva_fr »

Hi all,
I have been reading you for several years, I have been engaged since December 2020.
I decided to register only to participate in a translation project. I'm a French woman.
I am not at all comfortable with languages but i know there are not many french people on the forum so if i can be of help ... i will try to do my best.
OfficerAnglo
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 7:48 am

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by OfficerAnglo »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:03 pm
As I said in another topic I think is essential to have as much JoS information translated in as many languages as possible. There is two ways this can be done, one difficult way and one quite easy way.

1. The difficult way
More difficult but more safer way is to translate the specific sites/articles manually, word by word, which means 100% accuracy for who can fully understand these articles, but would take much longer than

2. The easy way
There is this website: https://www.deepl.com/translator
Since I used it to speed up my translations, I am yet another `client` who can certify that this translator is by far way way better than google translate. But since I don't speak any of these languages, I need native people to check for grammar errors in articles translated with the above website. How this will work out is that I would simply copy paste JoS websites into that translator and I will send by email the files to someone speaking these languages to check and fix all errors so the text will be 100% gramaticallty and logically correct, which would take way less time than translating word by word, then sending the materials back to me. Creating the website itself is a matter of 2 days of work maximum (if is a relatively small website).

At the moment given my time constrains, the size and complexity of the main JoS website and another big website that I am working on and is my top priority at the moment, I am willing to do any of the following:
Exposing Christianity
Kabbalah Exposed
Black Sun 666
Third Reich And Satanism

So if you are native or speak perfectly a language in the website above and are willing to help expanding JoS in your language(s), leave a reply with your email and the website that you want translated so we can start doing the work. By sending your email I can know who I am talking to, If I post my email most likely I will be contacted by infiltrators who will try to ruin all this. After translations are gramatically corrected I will double check anyway so I can make sure that I haven't colaborated with an infiltrator who will deliberately alter the texts to slander and defame Joy of Satan. Who is in?

Alchemist7, here's my updated and ordered proofreadings. https://mega.nz/file/I4p1FKqB#-3HO355AD ... K4dCXcwMRY & https://mega.nz/file/ghxQlAxA#J-nXy97NN ... vV1nSKhIuI.

Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian. Also, I'm halfway done with Death of Communism double- spellcheck and reformatting (half the source links are lost). I had MErcury rx issues and had to start over. These above I've had done for a bit. I turned the rough ones in before, but these are formatted and re-checked. I'm just not sure if the Russian version of Death of Communism is translated from English, if so, then we'll need to have it translated from my new PDF soon -- in the above languages, etc. Blitzkrieg and I work together and we both have done so much dissemination / internet warfare, and appreciate your efforts! Cheers, Hail Satan!!
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by The Alchemist7 »

OfficerAnglo wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:05 am
Alchemist7, here's my updated and ordered proofreadings. https://mega.nz/file/I4p1FKqB#-3HO355AD ... K4dCXcwMRY & https://mega.nz/file/ghxQlAxA#J-nXy97NN ... vV1nSKhIuI.

Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian. Also, I'm halfway done with Death of Communism double- spellcheck and reformatting (half the source links are lost). I had MErcury rx issues and had to start over. These above I've had done for a bit. I turned the rough ones in before, but these are formatted and re-checked. I'm just not sure if the Russian version of Death of Communism is translated from English, if so, then we'll need to have it translated from my new PDF soon -- in the above languages, etc. Blitzkrieg and I work together and we both have done so much dissemination / internet warfare, and appreciate your efforts! Cheers, Hail Satan!!
It would have been more helpful if you joined the Translation forum to discuss this. I see you have been proofreading the Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed in English but as far as I know the actual websites in English are unlikely to be changed with these proofreadings as the present text is mostly correct.

Also Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian are the languages you want to translate into using your software? Many websites are already either translated either created, for this please enter the `Multilingual Joy of Satan Websites Index` in my signature or open this link:
https://www.scribd.com/document/5152984 ... X2CD3acSWj
For example all websites are already translated in Russian, including Death of Communism. The Arabic main JoS is being translated currently by Arabic members, Turkish main JoS is already created but around 80-85% complete if I understood right, in Spanish some websites are already translated, the Main JoS is being translated by the Spanish community. This information can be found in the link above. If you would like to help with specific websites or languages, best is to visit the Translation forum as many websites in many languages are already being translated.
viewforum.php?f=31
If you want to see the present state of the websites in any language please enter the Website Translation Record in my signature or open this link:
https://i.postimg.cc/h4c0wbNW/ksnip-20210718-134903.png

For articles that you cannot find, you can also find them in the Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive in my signature. All JoS websites are there and as far as I know nothing is missing
Yushima
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:33 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by Yushima »

I can help with the translation into Russian. If there is a wild need, I can help with the translation into Chinese.

My e-mail: [email protected]
OfficerAnglo
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 7:48 am

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by OfficerAnglo »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:44 pm
OfficerAnglo wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:05 am
Alchemist7, here's my updated and ordered proofreadings. https://mega.nz/file/I4p1FKqB#-3HO355AD ... K4dCXcwMRY & https://mega.nz/file/ghxQlAxA#J-nXy97NN ... vV1nSKhIuI.

Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian. Also, I'm halfway done with Death of Communism double- spellcheck and reformatting (half the source links are lost). I had MErcury rx issues and had to start over. These above I've had done for a bit. I turned the rough ones in before, but these are formatted and re-checked. I'm just not sure if the Russian version of Death of Communism is translated from English, if so, then we'll need to have it translated from my new PDF soon -- in the above languages, etc. Blitzkrieg and I work together and we both have done so much dissemination / internet warfare, and appreciate your efforts! Cheers, Hail Satan!!
It would have been more helpful if you joined the Translation forum to discuss this. I see you have been proofreading the Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed in English but as far as I know the actual websites in English are unlikely to be changed with these proofreadings as the present text is mostly correct.

Also Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian are the languages you want to translate into using your software? Many websites are already either translated either created, for this please enter the `Multilingual Joy of Satan Websites Index` in my signature or open this link:
https://www.scribd.com/document/5152984 ... X2CD3acSWj
For example all websites are already translated in Russian, including Death of Communism. The Arabic main JoS is being translated currently by Arabic members, Turkish main JoS is already created but around 80-85% complete if I understood right, in Spanish some websites are already translated, the Main JoS is being translated by the Spanish community. This information can be found in the link above. If you would like to help with specific websites or languages, best is to visit the Translation forum as many websites in many languages are already being translated.
viewforum.php?f=31
If you want to see the present state of the websites in any language please enter the Website Translation Record in my signature or open this link:
https://i.postimg.cc/h4c0wbNW/ksnip-20210718-134903.png

For articles that you cannot find, you can also find them in the Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive in my signature. All JoS websites are there and as far as I know nothing is missing
I have direct communication with High Priest Hooded Cobra666. The pages I edited and am editing have had and have many spelling and grammar errors, which is why I dedicated my time to them -- given I'm already busy.

I remember we discussed this before, I need you to translate my websites into these languages ASAP: Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish and German (the info that out already needs to be proofread, like websites...You may know who runs those, not sure myself) https://mega.nz/folder/9thSTAzT#cUEsaHqFsN9g_73aG5GT6A -- plus Hindi. These languages are very common and therefore, priority.

I have run some of these different languages through the DeepL site and they did have errors (not sure about Arabic because it comes out jumbled on my sites and isn't featured on DeepL... in spelling and grammar.

Lastly, as far as I can see, I'm in the right place -- discussing this with the person another person taking charge of JoS Ministry's translation dissemination, so I've been plenty helpful -- I'm on top of it.

Please write me back and let me know your progress with people who speak those languages. We need to have these amended by native speakers only, there is sloppy punctuation and links need to be checked. Later, 1488666 Sieg Heil!
OfficerAnglo
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 7:48 am

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by OfficerAnglo »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:44 pm
OfficerAnglo wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:05 am
Alchemist7, here's my updated and ordered proofreadings. https://mega.nz/file/I4p1FKqB#-3HO355AD ... K4dCXcwMRY & https://mega.nz/file/ghxQlAxA#J-nXy97NN ... vV1nSKhIuI.

Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian. Also, I'm halfway done with Death of Communism double- spellcheck and reformatting (half the source links are lost). I had MErcury rx issues and had to start over. These above I've had done for a bit. I turned the rough ones in before, but these are formatted and re-checked. I'm just not sure if the Russian version of Death of Communism is translated from English, if so, then we'll need to have it translated from my new PDF soon -- in the above languages, etc. Blitzkrieg and I work together and we both have done so much dissemination / internet warfare, and appreciate your efforts! Cheers, Hail Satan!!
It would have been more helpful if you joined the Translation forum to discuss this. I see you have been proofreading the Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed in English but as far as I know the actual websites in English are unlikely to be changed with these proofreadings as the present text is mostly correct.

Also Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian are the languages you want to translate into using your software? Many websites are already either translated either created, for this please enter the `Multilingual Joy of Satan Websites Index` in my signature or open this link:
https://www.scribd.com/document/5152984 ... X2CD3acSWj
For example all websites are already translated in Russian, including Death of Communism. The Arabic main JoS is being translated currently by Arabic members, Turkish main JoS is already created but around 80-85% complete if I understood right, in Spanish some websites are already translated, the Main JoS is being translated by the Spanish community. This information can be found in the link above. If you would like to help with specific websites or languages, best is to visit the Translation forum as many websites in many languages are already being translated.
viewforum.php?f=31
If you want to see the present state of the websites in any language please enter the Website Translation Record in my signature or open this link:
https://i.postimg.cc/h4c0wbNW/ksnip-20210718-134903.png

For articles that you cannot find, you can also find them in the Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive in my signature. All JoS websites are there and as far as I know nothing is missing
Also, that forum link just leads back to this thread.

Here is a backup for the links that I use for discrimination. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
I remember you offered to help with this before, so yeah, things are less presentable than they may seem -- and it needs fixing promptly.. People in other countries just need a VPN to get to some of this stuff, possibly. Regards
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by The Alchemist7 »

OfficerAnglo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 am
Please write me back and let me know your progress with people who speak those languages. We need to have these amended by native speakers only, there is sloppy punctuation and links need to be checked. Later, 1488666 Sieg Heil!
You're right only native speakers should proofread/check translations for grammar and writing errors. I don't speak these languages, therefore all I can do is copy paste the websites using DeepL, google translate or other similar software. You have Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed that need to be translated into Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish, Russian and Hindi. As I said some of these websites are already either translated, either being translated currently by native members as follows:
- All websites are already translated in Russian
- HP Hooded Cobra is involved in German translations as far as I've seen, you can ask him about German since you are in contact with him as I haven't received a response about German translation going on at the moment
- The native members of Arabic and Hindi are currently translating the main JoS, as far as I know nobody started Exposing Christianity or Kabbalah Exposed in Arabic and Hindi. In Arabic I think a top priority is White Death of Islam since Arabs are mostly muslims. Same goes for Turkish where Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed haven't been started yet.
- In Spanish these are being translated currently by native Spanish members
As I said you can open `Website Translation Record Updated 18/7/21` in my signature and see the current status of any website
OfficerAnglo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 am
Also, that forum link just leads back to this thread.
You need to scroll down. At the top there are the anouncements, including this thread, if you scroll to the bottom you will see the Translation Forum with Spanish, Russian etc.
Blitzkreig wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:35 pm
...
You can also contribute to this discussion if you wish, since he said you are working with him, if you have any opinions or ideas that you want to adress.
Yushima wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:04 am
I can help with the translation into Russian. If there is a wild need, I can help with the translation into Chinese.
Hello. All websites are already translated in Russian. Nobody is translating in Chinese though. If you wish to translate into Chinese it would be extremely helpful and important. Are you a native Chinese or Russian speaker?
Also you can enter and read in Translation Forum about different languages (scroll down to the Topics)
viewforum.php?f=31
M1000
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:51 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by M1000 »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:03 pm
As I said in another topic I think is essential to have as much JoS information translated in as many languages as possible. There is two ways this can be done, one difficult way and one quite easy way.

1. The difficult way
More difficult but more safer way is to translate the specific sites/articles manually, word by word, which means 100% accuracy for who can fully understand these articles, but would take much longer than

2. The easy way
There is this website: https://www.deepl.com/translator
Since I used it to speed up my translations, I am yet another `client` who can certify that this translator is by far way way better than google translate. But since I don't speak any of these languages, I need native people to check for grammar errors in articles translated with the above website. How this will work out is that I would simply copy paste JoS websites into that translator and I will send by email the files to someone speaking these languages to check and fix all errors so the text will be 100% gramaticallty and logically correct, which would take way less time than translating word by word, then sending the materials back to me. Creating the website itself is a matter of 2 days of work maximum (if is a relatively small website).

At the moment given my time constrains, the size and complexity of the main JoS website and another big website that I am working on and is my top priority at the moment, I am willing to do any of the following:
Exposing Christianity
Kabbalah Exposed
Black Sun 666
Third Reich And Satanism

So if you are native or speak perfectly a language in the website above and are willing to help expanding JoS in your language(s), leave a reply with your email and the website that you want translated so we can start doing the work. By sending your email I can know who I am talking to, If I post my email most likely I will be contacted by infiltrators who will try to ruin all this. After translations are gramatically corrected I will double check anyway so I can make sure that I haven't colaborated with an infiltrator who will deliberately alter the texts to slander and defame Joy of Satan. Who is in?

I am in all though I need help? I have been a follower for a long time now on this page. I would love to speak to Someone on digital marketing for you guys. I would really love to help. If this could get shared or sent to the person intended for. That would be amazing. Thanks m100
[email protected]
M1000
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:51 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by M1000 »

I would love to help advance html or c++ or python code and digital market for the joy of Satan . Org. If this post could get to the right person, thanks m100
OfficerAnglo
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 7:48 am

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by OfficerAnglo »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:08 pm
OfficerAnglo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 am
Please write me back and let me know your progress with people who speak those languages. We need to have these amended by native speakers only, there is sloppy punctuation and links need to be checked. Later, 1488666 Sieg Heil!
You're right only native speakers should proofread/check translations for grammar and writing errors. I don't speak these languages, therefore all I can do is copy paste the websites using DeepL, google translate or other similar software. You have Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed that need to be translated into Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish, Russian and Hindi. As I said some of these websites are already either translated, either being translated currently by native members as follows:
- All websites are already translated in Russian
- HP Hooded Cobra is involved in German translations as far as I've seen, you can ask him about German since you are in contact with him as I haven't received a response about German translation going on at the moment
- The native members of Arabic and Hindi are currently translating the main JoS, as far as I know nobody started Exposing Christianity or Kabbalah Exposed in Arabic and Hindi. In Arabic I think a top priority is White Death of Islam since Arabs are mostly muslims. Same goes for Turkish where Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed haven't been started yet.
- In Spanish these are being translated currently by native Spanish members
As I said you can open `Website Translation Record Updated 18/7/21` in my signature and see the current status of any website
OfficerAnglo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 am
Also, that forum link just leads back to this thread.
You need to scroll down. At the top there are the anouncements, including this thread, if you scroll to the bottom you will see the Translation Forum with Spanish, Russian etc.
Blitzkreig wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:35 pm
...
You can also contribute to this discussion if you wish, since he said you are working with him, if you have any opinions or ideas that you want to adress.
Yushima wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:04 am
I can help with the translation into Russian. If there is a wild need, I can help with the translation into Chinese.
Hello. All websites are already translated in Russian. Nobody is translating in Chinese though. If you wish to translate into Chinese it would be extremely helpful and important. Are you a native Chinese or Russian speaker?
Also you can enter and read in Translation Forum about different languages (scroll down to the Topics)
viewforum.php?f=31
Ok I understand, we'll work this out. No, I don't speak those...I was actually logging back on -- Blitzkrieg just let me know how to post here, so I thought you meant like post something. I did, we'll see if it gets approved. Thanks for redirecting me to the proper forum!
OfficerAnglo
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 7:48 am

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by OfficerAnglo »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:08 pm
OfficerAnglo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 am
Please write me back and let me know your progress with people who speak those languages. We need to have these amended by native speakers only, there is sloppy punctuation and links need to be checked. Later, 1488666 Sieg Heil!
You're right only native speakers should proofread/check translations for grammar and writing errors. I don't speak these languages, therefore all I can do is copy paste the websites using DeepL, google translate or other similar software. You have Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed that need to be translated into Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish, Russian and Hindi. As I said some of these websites are already either translated, either being translated currently by native members as follows:
- All websites are already translated in Russian
- HP Hooded Cobra is involved in German translations as far as I've seen, you can ask him about German since you are in contact with him as I haven't received a response about German translation going on at the moment
- The native members of Arabic and Hindi are currently translating the main JoS, as far as I know nobody started Exposing Christianity or Kabbalah Exposed in Arabic and Hindi. In Arabic I think a top priority is White Death of Islam since Arabs are mostly muslims. Same goes for Turkish where Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed haven't been started yet.
- In Spanish these are being translated currently by native Spanish members
As I said you can open `Website Translation Record Updated 18/7/21` in my signature and see the current status of any website
OfficerAnglo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 am
Also, that forum link just leads back to this thread.
You need to scroll down. At the top there are the anouncements, including this thread, if you scroll to the bottom you will see the Translation Forum with Spanish, Russian etc.
Blitzkreig wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:35 pm
...
You can also contribute to this discussion if you wish, since he said you are working with him, if you have any opinions or ideas that you want to adress.
Yushima wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:04 am
I can help with the translation into Russian. If there is a wild need, I can help with the translation into Chinese.
Hello. All websites are already translated in Russian. Nobody is translating in Chinese though. If you wish to translate into Chinese it would be extremely helpful and important. Are you a native Chinese or Russian speaker?
Also you can enter and read in Translation Forum about different languages (scroll down to the Topics)
viewforum.php?f=31
Please excuse me -- I just didn't understand the forum, but now I do.
Yushima
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:33 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by Yushima »

OfficerAnglo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 am
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:44 pm
OfficerAnglo wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:05 am
Alchemist7, here's my updated and ordered proofreadings. https://mega.nz/file/I4p1FKqB#-3HO355AD ... K4dCXcwMRY & https://mega.nz/file/ghxQlAxA#J-nXy97NN ... vV1nSKhIuI.

Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian. Also, I'm halfway done with Death of Communism double- spellcheck and reformatting (half the source links are lost). I had MErcury rx issues and had to start over. These above I've had done for a bit. I turned the rough ones in before, but these are formatted and re-checked. I'm just not sure if the Russian version of Death of Communism is translated from English, if so, then we'll need to have it translated from my new PDF soon -- in the above languages, etc. Blitzkrieg and I work together and we both have done so much dissemination / internet warfare, and appreciate your efforts! Cheers, Hail Satan !!
It would have been more helpful if you joined the Translation forum to discuss this. I see you have been proofreading the Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed in English but as far as I know the actual websites in English are unlikely to be changed with these proofreadings as the present text is mostly correct.

Also Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian are the languages you want to translate into using your software? Many websites are already either translated either created, for this please enter the `Multilingual Joy of Satan Websites Index` in my signature or open this link:
https://www.scribd.com/document/5152984 ... X2CD3acSWj
For example all websites are already translated in Russian, including Death of Communism. The Arabic main JoS is being translated currently by Arabic members, Turkish main JoS is already created but around 80-85% complete if I understood right, in Spanish some websites are already translated, the Main JoS is being translated by the Spanish community. This information can be found in the link above. If you would like to help with specific websites or languages, best is to visit the Translation forum as many websites in many languages are already being translated.
viewforum.php?f=31
If you want to see the present state of the websites in any language please enter the Website Translation Record in my signature or open this link:
https://i.postimg.cc/h4c0wbNW/ksnip-20210718-134903.png

For articles that you cannot find, you can also find them in the Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive in my signature. All JoS websites are there and as far as I know nothing is missing
I have direct communication with High Priest Hooded Cobra666. The pages I edited and am editing have had and have many spelling and grammar errors, which is why I dedicated my time to them -- given I'm already busy.

I remember we discussed this before, I need you to translate my websites into these languages ASAP: Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish and German (the info that out already needs to be proofread, like websites...You may know who runs those, not sure myself) https://mega.nz/folder/9thSTAzT#cUEsaHqFsN9g_73aG5GT6A -- plus Hindi. These languages are very common and therefore, priority.

I have run some of these different languages through the DeepL site and they did have errors (not sure about Arabic because it comes out jumbled on my sites and isn't featured on DeepL... in spelling and grammar.

Lastly, as far as I can see, I'm in the right place -- discussing this with the person another person taking charge of JoS Ministry's translation dissemination, so I've been plenty helpful -- I'm on top of it.

Please write me back and let me know your progress with people who speak those languages. We need to have these amended by native speakers only, there is sloppy punctuation and links need to be checked. Later, 1488666 Sieg Heil!
I am a native speaker of Russian, and I know it more than well. As far as I understand, translation into Russian is enough. But if something is needed, I'm always here.
P.S. English is at a pretty good level. But not on excellent.
Hail Satan!
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by The Alchemist7 »

M1000 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:58 pm
I am in all though I need help? I have been a follower for a long time now on this page. I would love to speak to Someone on digital marketing for you guys. I would really love to help. If this could get shared or sent to the person intended for. That would be amazing. Thanks m100
Hello. Sorry I saw your posts a bit later. Definitely the right person to speak to about marketing and creating websites is HP Hooded Cobra, which you can either ask straight here on the forum, or email at: [email protected]
We definitely need to find anonymous marketing ways to spread JoS, which is currently being done by activism on youtube and other platforms.
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Yushima wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:38 am
I am a native speaker of Russian, and I know it more than well. As far as I understand, translation into Russian is enough. But if something is needed, I'm always here.
P.S. English is at a pretty good level. But not on excellent.
Hail Satan!
As stated all JoS websites are already translated into Russian, you can see them here
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=59317
Also there is a separate forum for Russians. If you want to join the Russian translations you might want to join their forum but I don't know what else can be translated. If I remember right at the moment they have English books that are being translated in Russian.
OfficerAnglo
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 7:48 am

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by OfficerAnglo »

Yushima wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:38 am
OfficerAnglo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 am
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:44 pm

It would have been more helpful if you joined the Translation forum to discuss this. I see you have been proofreading the Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed in English but as far as I know the actual websites in English are unlikely to be changed with these proofreadings as the present text is mostly correct.

Also Spanish, German, Arabic, Turkish and Russian are the languages you want to translate into using your software? Many websites are already either translated either created, for this please enter the `Multilingual Joy of Satan Websites Index` in my signature or open this link:
https://www.scribd.com/document/5152984 ... X2CD3acSWj
For example all websites are already translated in Russian, including Death of Communism. The Arabic main JoS is being translated currently by Arabic members, Turkish main JoS is already created but around 80-85% complete if I understood right, in Spanish some websites are already translated, the Main JoS is being translated by the Spanish community. This information can be found in the link above. If you would like to help with specific websites or languages, best is to visit the Translation forum as many websites in many languages are already being translated.
viewforum.php?f=31
If you want to see the present state of the websites in any language please enter the Website Translation Record in my signature or open this link:
https://i.postimg.cc/h4c0wbNW/ksnip-20210718-134903.png

For articles that you cannot find, you can also find them in the Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive in my signature. All JoS websites are there and as far as I know nothing is missing
I have direct communication with High Priest Hooded Cobra666. The pages I edited and am editing have had and have many spelling and grammar errors, which is why I dedicated my time to them -- given I'm already busy.

I remember we discussed this before, I need you to translate my websites into these languages ASAP: Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish and German (the info that out already needs to be proofread, like websites...You may know who runs those, not sure myself) https://mega.nz/folder/9thSTAzT#cUEsaHqFsN9g_73aG5GT6A -- plus Hindi. These languages are very common and therefore, priority.

I have run some of these different languages through the DeepL site and they did have errors (not sure about Arabic because it comes out jumbled on my sites and isn't featured on DeepL... in spelling and grammar.

Lastly, as far as I can see, I'm in the right place -- discussing this with the person another person taking charge of JoS Ministry's translation dissemination, so I've been plenty helpful -- I'm on top of it.

Please write me back and let me know your progress with people who speak those languages. We need to have these amended by native speakers only, there is sloppy punctuation and links need to be checked. Later, 1488666 Sieg Heil!
I am a native speaker of Russian, and I know it more than well. As far as I understand, translation into Russian is enough. But if something is needed, I'm always here.
P.S. English is at a pretty good level. But not on excellent.
Hail Satan!
Thank you my family, will you proof the Russian PDFs in that mega link, please let me know the status of these translations. I know it's a lot, but yes, your efforts are much appreciated. I put these out on VK and OK.ru so I want them academic quality. I know turning a pdf into a text is a bitch, maybe you have software to handle that...If not, don't stress, just get back to me or email me at [email protected]. Much Love Yushima; way to step up!! Thank you!! Hail Satan!!
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by The Alchemist7 »

OfficerAnglo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:39 pm
Thank you my family, will you proof the Russian PDFs in that mega link, please let me know the status of these translations. I know it's a lot, but yes, your efforts are much appreciated. I put these out on VK and OK.ru so I want them academic quality. I know turning a pdf into a text is a bitch, maybe you have software to handle that...If not, don't stress, just get back to me or email me at [email protected]. Much Love Yushima; way to step up!! Thank you!! Hail Satan!!
I think you need first to speak to the member @Edward Lonsa about your translations before asking a Russian member to check them, since as far as I see Edward Lonsa is responsible for the entire JoS in Russian. He should be informed about your work before anything, as all websites are already translated in Russian. I will copy paste them here for you
JoS https://joyofsatan.deathofcommunism.com/
Exposing xianity http://seethetruth.ucoz.ru/
Exposing the lie of islam https://exposingthelieofislam.deathofcommunism.com/
Death of communism https://deathofcommunism.com/
Third Reich and Satanism https://thirdreich666.deathofcommunism.com/
Real holocaust http://blacksun666.ucoz.ru/
Exposing kabbalah https://kabbalahexposed.deathofcommunism.com/
Black Sun 666 https://blacksun666.deathofcommunism.com/
Satanic portal https://blacksun.deathofcommunism.com/
Satan's Library https://blacksun.deathofcommunism.com/% ... %bd%d1%8b/
White Death of islam https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/
Third Sex 666 https://thirdsex666.deathofcommunism.com/
TS Thule Society 666 https://thule666.deathofcommunism.com/
Yushima
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:33 pm

Re: [ JOS TRANSLATION FORUM NOW LIVE ] Expanding Joy of Satan - my proposal

Post by Yushima »

OfficerAnglo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:39 pm
Yushima wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:38 am
OfficerAnglo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 am


I have direct communication with High Priest Hooded Cobra666. The pages I edited and am editing have had and have many spelling and grammar errors, which is why I dedicated my time to them -- given I'm already busy.

I remember we discussed this before, I need you to translate my websites into these languages ASAP: Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish and German (the info that out already needs to be proofread, like websites...You may know who runs those, not sure myself) https://mega.nz/folder/9thSTAzT#cUEsaHqFsN9g_73aG5GT6A -- plus Hindi. These languages are very common and therefore, priority.

I have run some of these different languages through the DeepL site and they did have errors (not sure about Arabic because it comes out jumbled on my sites and isn't featured on DeepL... in spelling and grammar.

Lastly, as far as I can see, I'm in the right place -- discussing this with the person another person taking charge of JoS Ministry's translation dissemination, so I've been plenty helpful -- I'm on top of it.

Please write me back and let me know your progress with people who speak those languages. We need to have these amended by native speakers only, there is sloppy punctuation and links need to be checked. Later, 1488666 Sieg Heil!
I am a native speaker of Russian, and I know it more than well. As far as I understand, translation into Russian is enough. But if something is needed, I'm always here.
P.S. English is at a pretty good level. But not on excellent.
Hail Satan!
Thank you my family, will you proof the Russian PDFs in that mega link, please let me know the status of these translations. I know it's a lot, but yes, your efforts are much appreciated. I put these out on VK and OK.ru so I want them academic quality. I know turning a pdf into a text is a bitch, maybe you have software to handle that...If not, don't stress, just get back to me or email me at [email protected]. Much Love Yushima; way to step up!! Thank you!! Hail Satan!!
I have already read all these translations and looked through the Russian-language JoS forum, I can say: they are quite in good condition. Even very in good condition. (I've been studying this Russian-language forum carefully for about a year) For all the time I noticed only two mistakes - they are not significant at all. Also, I have already viewed these files in VK, where they are also at a good level. In Ok.ru, I think, there is no point in viewing, there is the same as in VK. Do not worry, Russian-speaking people everything is more than clear, the translation is good, apparently, the expert worked.
Hail We and Satan!
Post Reply