Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A few questions.

Encelad

Hi! I am new to Spiritual Satanism and have a few questions.
(I am not English and therefore there may be mistakes in my text :0)
1) Can Retrograde Mercury negatively affect the ritual of dedication of the soul to Satan?
I want to make a dedication this month but the Retrograde Mercury lasts until June 24. I heard that Retrograde Mercury is not the right time for any rituals or anything else.
2) What if I don't have a signature? (To dedicate a soul to Satan,i need a bloodsignature). Rather, I have it, but I do not like my signature and in the future I want to change my signature.
3) Is it really a great idea to dedicate your soul to Satan on some Satanic holiday?
PS.The first question worries me the most,I do not want Mercury Retrograde to interfere with my dedication.
And if i need to wait for Mercury Retrograde to leave, I'll do it

Encelad said:
1) Can Retrograde Mercury negatively affect the ritual of dedication of the soul to Satan?
I want to make a dedication this month but the Retrograde Mercury lasts until June 24. I heard that Retrograde Mercury is not the right time for any rituals or anything else.

The Dedication ritual isn't a magick working so any date will do. All astrological timing is for magick workings.

Encelad said:
2) What if I don't have a signature? (To dedicate a soul to Satan,i need a bloodsignature). Rather, I have it, but I do not like my signature and in the future I want to change my signature.

"Sign your name in blood" just means write your name. You don't need to have a signature.

Encelad said:
3) Is it really a great idea to dedicate your soul to Satan on some Satanic holiday?

From the first link in my signature:

Rational Satanist said:
  • You don't need to do it on a specific date

Some people choose to do it on Samhain, Beltane or some other Satanic holiday, but it really doesn't matter. The dedication ritual is not a magickal working so the planetary timing doesn't matter. If you are ready to dedicate yourself I would advise you to do it as soon as possible. Do not plan to do it on a date that is a month or later because you might get attacked by enemy beings trying to stop you from doing the ritual (it is very rare but it can happen).

Welcome !
You should read JoS first. Reread it twice. Be sure and convinced that your heart wants to be here. (as Ninn Rick said [thanks]). Start the dedication ritual whenever you want (as soon as possible). Mercury is related to education, teaching and intelligence. So it doesn't matter much. When you perform the dedication ritual, the signature does not count. The intention is much more important. You can only write your name. After the ritual, start the 40-day program (prepared by HP Hooded Cobra ) and follow this path.
May the gods help you ! 😊

Encelad said:
Hi! I am new to Spiritual Satanism and have a few questions.
(I am not English and therefore there may be mistakes in my text :0)
PS.The first question worries me the most,I do not want Mercury Retrograde to interfere with my dedication.
And if i need to wait for Mercury Retrograde to leave, I'll do it

Welcome! I'll try to answer the best that I can:

1) I'm not sure if Mercury could affect your dedication, but you can wait just to be sure (sorry, I can't help too much in this question)

2) You don't need a signature, you can use your name. I used my first name as the signature and it worked. It's a formality after all, it's your soul which is being dedicated.

3) You can do it, it would make the holiday even more important for you, like when a child is born on one of the sabbats it is an additional blessing

I hope It helps!

Rational Satanist said:
Encelad said:

The Dedication ritual isn't a magick working so any date will do. All astrological timing is for magick workings.

Encelad said:

"Sign your name in blood" just means write your name. You don't need to have a signature.

Encelad said:

From the first link in my signature:

Rational Satanist said:
  • You don't need to do it on a specific date

Some people choose to do it on Samhain, Beltane or some other Satanic holiday, but it really doesn't matter. The dedication ritual is not a magickal working so the planetary timing doesn't matter. If you are ready to dedicate yourself I would advise you to do it as soon as possible. Do not plan to do it on a date that is a month or later because you might get attacked by enemy beings trying to stop you from doing the ritual (it is very rare but it can happen).
How can enemy beings attack me?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back