Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Symbol

Wind

Hey
I really wanted to know what's the symbol of Satanism and our God Satan ......

( please don't take any offence I don't mean to offend anyone )

Just read the site. Here's a link, but you could have just searched "satanic symbols" (or whatever you want to search for) on your browser followed by the words "Joy of Satan" tho. It literally takes you like 3 seconds
https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

Wind said:
Hey
I really wanted to know what's the symbol of Satanism and our God Satan ......

( please don't take any offence I don't mean to offend anyone )

You should read JoS. There's the answer. But anyway, the symbols of SS and Enki are:
- snake and pentagram: The snake can be seen everywhere in ancient relics and constructions. The serpent was kept sacred in all areas of the ancient world. Satan is the God She, also known as ENKI, one of the first Nephilim to land on our planet and laid the foundations of the first civilization. In Sumerian mythology, the serpent has always been the symbol of Enki and the symbol of the Kundalini
-The Tree of Life: was present in many parts of the ancient world in friezes on the walls of temples and in some tombs. The "Tree of Life" is actually a map of the human soul. The stem is the spine and the branches are the circuits through which the chi flows.
- The Iron Cross: the shape of the soul
-Sacred numbers: 2, 666, 8, 333, 888, 108, 144, 13
-Pyramids: the shape of the Chakras, a symbol left by the gods.
- Horns: The cuckolded god is a symbol of Chi, the bioelectric life force. This force is represented by the planet Mercury, because it is unstable and ephemeral, until it is fixed by the Magnum Opus.
- The Goat, the Owl, the Dragon
- Runes: gifts from the gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back