Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Agares info

Reed

in the JoS page about Agares it was written:

"Agares rules over the common people"

can you explain "common people"?

Reed said:

Common people (gentiles) = not jewish

Reed said:

The majority of people, people who do thear job/work in society, but have no higher understanding about thear existence or desire to accumulate this knowledge.

"Common people" is a known term for the blue-collar workers, average middle and lower classes. Not of significant social status or nobility or aristocracy.

Agares is my Gurdian Demon and she is very kind. She rules over common people means that she the voice of society. I bet the other members who have it as Guardian Demon have a natural instinct on helping weaker people

Dark Blue Eye said:
Agares is my Gurdian Demon and she is very kind. She rules over common people means that she the voice of society. I bet the other members who have it as Guardian Demon have a natural instinct on helping weaker people

me, what someone calls "INFJ"

Dark Blue Eye said:
I don't have Agares as my guardian, yet I feel the urge to help the weak. ;)
Or at least, who needs help and, of course, if I can help with the matter in hand. ;)

Veritá_666 said:
WOTAN666 said:
I didn't understand whether you are calling Dark Blue Eye a jew, or whether you object to Agares.
Checking your old posts reveals that you have something to say about Agares.

Your experiences with enemy thought forms or enemy entities posing as Agares count for nothing.

Don't take it out on Agares, rather get angry at the enemy who lied or deceived you.

Dark Blue Eye said:

She is also mine. It's interesting you said that as I've always been drawn to the underdog, the black sheep, and the shy.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

She is also mine. It's interesting you said that as I've always been drawn to the underdog, the black sheep, and the shy.

Yes, I see the part of helping the others as being natural in a healthy society. The common people are the real engine of the world. The people who are hard workers feed and build this world. I see a normal society a place where we can take care of each other and don't let anybody down. Like the nazy Germany. Everyone understood his place, worked hard for the community, helped each other and even sacrifice for the elite because they knew they have good leaders and their choices will bring positive things in the future

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back