Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

UFO dream

Reed

That is not the first time i dream about UFO. I dreamed that American spacecrafts were trying to attack an UFO. But by attacking it, they explode/electrocute. In the same night, i dreamed about paranormal activity in my house... I dreamt that a light lit up in my house on her own. Then I wake up and see in the wall near the bed in front of me, several shadows of arms and hands with very sharp long nails, moving. if I'm not mistaken, I saw something move. After that nothing, I didn't protect well before bed.

Alien attack? That was the day where I restarted doing RTR

OpenMind said:
Do the AURA OF PRORECTION(AOP)

I saw the same shadows :)) i was scared asfck , and also i heard cats and seen dogs , they attack us bcs they want to scare us so we stop from doing RTR and so on.

Doing the AOP you make them stay away, AOP is like a barrier that slow and stop their attacks

I do AOP everytime i am attacked because is a hell of a motivation to.do it when you are there , you know , and also i inspire energy from sun and do runes.

Goodluck and remember, if they could kill you , they wouldn t hesitate.

They CAN'T.Because Satan can kill them all in seconds.

Satan let them attack us in some ways, i think because he KNOW we can handle it if we are SERIOUS and it is a important step in our evolution to become independent.

For an example,lets say in the past i would ask for Satan's help always, and he helped me sometimes but if he did it all.the time i start to don t care about AOP because he's there for.me and so why should.i give a fk?

And so i DEPEND on him and his power, and if he , at a time is idk busy and CAN'T come to help.me, i'll be down.

But if he let.me struggle and see that i HAVE TO become stronger and make AOP to be safe and to be able to HANDLE and to DESTROY the enemyes, i'll do it and i'll be ready for whatever the fk happend in my life , so if Satan will be busy , i will not even feel it in my works and goals, because i can handle my problems and the enemyes ALONE, INDEPENDENT.

Also.i think one of the biggest reasons he want.us to be SO INDEPENDENT , in time , is because if we depend on him, we could CHOSE to stay with him because we need him.

He gave us FREE CHOICE, but is it a really free CHOICE to stay with him or not, if you need him? NO, it is not.

But if.you are independent, staying with him will be because you WANT IT, not because you NEED IT. And so your loiality will be much stronger than somebody who need things from him , in my.opinion.

Whatever good luck there.

Thankyou! I remember when one year ago an entity tried to choke me while sleeping. I said "Satan" and i saw a brilliant light while i was feeling free

They are the octopus beings, stay away from them, they are dangerous, they inject things

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back