Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Power.

Andromeda

So, Im here hoping to find some answers to my questions I would appreciate if someone experienced or priest/priestess. When I was a child I was making objects turning to life. I mean they were talking to me and moving. (Not like cartoons). Also, i was meeting demons. I think they were watching my process as a child to this new world for me. The only thing i can remember was that we were having like meetings according to lunar phases.Also I was meditating/observing the sun and moon just from enstict just like the way I would know and practise the tibetan rites without my parents know anything about spirituality.anyways, later I met a woman in my life around 10 years old? She was on my room. She was tall like 2 meters height and white skin like a wall and black hair something like samara the movie.She was never talking to me she just was telling me on my dreams about teenage breakups and once She showed me a man who the next day was following me and then he seemed scared and left me alone.when I started checking your site I saw her one last time on my dreams she was with a couple demons (men and woman) the demons were riding something like white tigers. She told me not to join satanism ( and then they were whispering the three of them something) and when I was on high school she said that I'm an angel. When I turned sixteen, My birthday where near lunar eclipse and i was watching a naked man he was kinda chubby and on my sleep wishpering on my ear something.That period, I liked a boy and I visualised something I would like , I visualised that the lights of the center would all close and that he would kiss me. I dreamed about it and it happened. I closed the lights.This was also my way to seduce men to feed my energy need. I was making that energy to manifest things or make people feel better. I'm 19 to 20 now and some months before when I was meditating deep ( I was among sleep and wake phase) I saw a huge white rhombus like a huge portal i think i was able to see it and awake I'm not sure but the point is I was watching this thing giving me power and inside of my house (this is really important to me so please if anyone has any information about it tell me). Another meditation while sleeping again, i was charging my chakras from crown to feet and back. And I got connected with a creature, with a robotic voice. It told me the whole existance of people is nothing. That nothing of this world exists. I had heard people saying that before. But when that creature told me about it, I could feel that coldness of nothingness I was feeling like that "nothing" was making sense.... Can someone explain me why all these happens ? Also, I had many dreams of creatures telling me to join satan that I'm valuable to him. Also before that rhombus looked alike portal happened I heard a voice telling me that I have greater power even from a supernova. I am neutral about religions but as you see I feel a sympathy about demon gods. So, any answer would be valuable to me and sorry about the huge and disorganised text....

FuckYu_666 said:
that robotic voice must be of the enemy and you shouldn't connect with it, however I think your interest in meditation and the gods is not accidental and you may have inherited these interests from a past life, just to bring you here.
I really don't know it sounded like the honored voice on shadowlands in world of Warcraft. I didn't do it on purpose I was just meditating While I was asleep and somehow via the throat chakra it was rasing kundalini on my brain and it was talking to me. I just don't wanna take part of supporting any entity fanatically till I get a real proof that these creatures have a pure purpose on me I hope this doesn't insult anyone. But I struggled a lot with the entities and I believe I'm very young to decide

I actually read it all of these. I have been studying the page for many years. But a twenty year old, being manipulated since it's childhood it is very hard to believe whatever. I am greatful for all the knowledge here. But I am asking for more solid truth about jews or aliens and which side to follow ( I actually try to stay neutral) (the only truth I know is that I will never choose christianity because I had been from that stage and due to christianity I lost many of my skills). In a multiple universe with so many species existing I wanna try and listen many of the multiple truth that exists.not only for humans.Also, I came here because I don't believe my soul is human.I can't accept that there are bonds and limits that can define who am I and what potential do I have in the" map" of the universe. This is why I also didn't accept the fact that our existance is just a weak speaces just for existing. (Another thing i remember was that i was thinking that we look like artificial robots according to what the voice told.) Anyways my point is, I really try to find a place to this universe. And what she/he made me felt was like I was experiencing it. I just need to understand what am I ? Is there any possibility that I am not a human creature ? Or why do they do a hard try of those "stupid nonsense" messages both of these sides ? Because, I want to believe that actually satan was a personality who was adjusted and critisised wrongly by people but when I see those supposed demons as you say (if they not really demons) why am I not protected if he wants me to join him "soo badly" also, why everytime I see those demons on my dreams or anything that has to do with satan I feel like I lose energy but on the other side feeling like I gained more power? I hope I don't insult anyone about all of these. I'm just trying to answer deeper thoughts and have a realistic image of many things. I'm new and never had any experience with non christianic people so I want the chance to face that opposite reality.

Andromeda said:
I actually read it all of these. I have been studying the page for many years. But a twenty year old, being manipulated since it's childhood it is very hard to believe whatever. I am greatful for all the knowledge here. But I am asking for more solid truth about jews or aliens and which side to follow ( I actually try to stay neutral) (the only truth I know is that I will never choose christianity because I had been from that stage and due to christianity I lost many of my skills). In a multiple universe with so many species existing I wanna try and listen many of the multiple truth that exists.not only for humans.Also, I came here because I don't believe my soul is human.I can't accept that there are bonds and limits that can define who am I and what potential do I have in the" map" of the universe. This is why I also didn't accept the fact that our existance is just a weak speaces just for existing. (Another thing i remember was that i was thinking that we look like artificial robots according to what the voice told.) Anyways my point is, I really try to find a place to this universe. And what she/he made me felt was like I was experiencing it. I just need to understand what am I ? Is there any possibility that I am not a human creature ? Or why do they do a hard try of those "stupid nonsense" messages both of these sides ? Because, I want to believe that actually satan was a personality who was adjusted and critisised wrongly by people but when I see those supposed demons as you say (if they not really demons) why am I not protected if he wants me to join him "soo badly" also, why everytime I see those demons on my dreams or anything that has to do with satan I feel like I lose energy but on the other side feeling like I gained more power? I hope I don't insult anyone about all of these. I'm just trying to answer deeper thoughts and have a realistic image of many things. I'm new and never had any experience with non christianic people so I want the chance to face that opposite reality.
Your soul is human, nothing else. You have not lived as an animal or a plant before, and you will never be anything else than human. Just like the rest of us.

I suggest that you take the time to read through the JoS, sermons and use search funtion on this forum for many things that you wonder have been discussed here before.

Andromeda said:

You are human. It's simple as that. You can see all that "starseed, angel born, half something, etc etc" all over the internet. Thing is, those are just personal illusions people have. There's only one "Truth/reality" and for to seek it, you mustn't fall for these kind of illusions. A quote of Miyamoto Musashi explains it very well:

Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is.
And you must bend to its power or live a lie.

Don't live a lie. Humans aren't a half ass lifeform btw. We hold infinite potential just like Gods/Goddesses(We can become one. So this kuch is obvious). Your soul defines you in more ways than one. For advanced souls capable of thought to exist, we need this kind of definitions in our souls. Like how one is male or female. This kind of definitions gives us the chance to be unique. If you take away those and try to be "undefined", then you probably wouldn't even be a lifeform capable of thought. Because you will just get affected and accept any energy you interact with. Also humans aren't a weak species, our condition is an unique one. Probably most species didn't had to deal with a reptilian government that's trying to use them as an energy farm.

Our Gods/Goddesses doesn't give anyone free protection for all i know. Most of us here are dedicated and are accepted as children of them. They teach us knowledge, gives us wisdom and help us to find a path for a better future. This is all for our growth and future. Similar to this, they don't give protection just because someone said "hi". Protection of them are like an investment. You should be worthy of it and live according to it. So you can't "play for the both sides" and expect protection from both. That's simply not how it works.

Also reading the site isn't an one time deal. Spiritual knowledge comes with advancement. You need to meditate and develop yourself to learn and understand more. Without insight, most of the spiritual concepts and knowledge in site can't be understood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back