Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hey

Wind

How can I get whatever I want in my life easily ? are there any spells/workings for it ?

PS: I am a teen who has recently been introduced to Satanism.......

Wind said:
How can I get whatever I want in my life easily ? are there any spells/workings for it ?

It isn't possible to get anything without work. Spells/workings do exist but work better if have been empowering your soul with daily power meditation (which you should be doing because it's the most important thing in Spiritual Satanism). They are also not something you do once, but sometimes you need to do them every day for more than a month (more if your soul isn't powerful enough and less if it is). So you need to work spiritually if you want your spells to work.

More info about this here and here.

Wind said:

This is a list of some magic workings: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768

Rational Satanist said:
Wind said:

It isn't possible to get anything without work. Spells/workings do exist but work better if have been empowering your soul with daily power meditation (which you should be doing because it's the most important thing in Spiritual Satanism). They are also not something you do once, but sometimes you need to do them every day for more than a month (more if your soul isn't powerful enough and less if it is). So you need to work spiritually if you want your spells to work.

More info about this here and here.

Thanks

Wind said:

Nothing worthwhile comes easily.. You'll understand it eventually.

I recommend you to extensively study the JoS and the related material found on satanisgod.com domain. This forum is full of good advice and info, and questions are answered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back