Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Mantras everyone should know?

Open all of your chakras. Follow the instructions and do them in correct order.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

The mantras at the top half of this page. The ones that all end in "AUM" These are good for helping your chakras.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html 

And it is always good to learn how to use the runes.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html  

These are not all of the mantras, but these are some of the most important ones. These should be all you need for most of the things you will be doing, especially as a beginner.

RockSeed13 said:
NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:
I want to know them.

They are on the Joy of Satan.

Is varuna a good mantra for me? I have neptune on my 12th house.

I've never heard of that rune, can you give me a link of where it is on the JoS?
I personally made a list for myself in notes on my phone with all the mantras I know from JoS but I cannot find it. I will continue to search for it and post it in here.

GD. said:
RockSeed13 said:
NinRick said:

I've never heard of that rune, can you give me a link of where it is on the JoS?
I personally made a list for myself in notes on my phone with all the mantras I know from JoS but I cannot find it. I will continue to search for it and post it in here.
It's not rune, but ties into Neptune.

More info: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=224123#p224123

OP should probably focus on basic things on JoS before doing these kinds of things. This same guy overdid thaum into their 3rd eye as a complete novice... So, take it easy! These things are not playtools, but effective spiritual methods and should be treated with respect and care.

RockSeed13 said:
NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:
I want to know them.

You should absolutely not be doing any kind of neptune mantra. Because you have zero idea of what effect it will have and what it will do to you. All of this is very serious and strong stuff, you have to understand exactly what you are doing and have a very good reason to do it. Don't just do random things without knowing what it will do.

An out of control Neptune energy can cause a lot of horrible things. Insanity, strong drug addictions, confusion, hallucinations, all of these problems can often be caused by strong Neptune energy. So you should not be messing with this stuff, or you may create all of these problems for yourself.

Start by doing the kinds of things like what I sent you. These are all safe, and easy to use. And they will accomplish basically everything that a new person like you would be doing. You do not need anything else now. After some time when you are experienced enough and knowledgeable enough to really know what you are doing, then you can start trying some other mantras. But you must always know exactly what you are doing.

Henu the Great said:
GD. said:
RockSeed13 said:

It's not rune, but ties into Neptune.

More info: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=224123#p224123

OP should probably focus on basic things on JoS before doing these kinds of things. This same guy overdid thaum into their 3rd eye as a complete novice... So, take it easy! These things are not playtools, but effective spiritual methods and should be treated with respect and care.

I was in a rush writing that and I wrote "rune" instead of "mantra" even if they said it's a mantra, sorry for the mistake. And thank you very much for the link! :D

Tbh, I didn't know that this person had done too much repetitions of mantras without taking it gradually, but now I searched for it and I saw they did.

I, however, thought they are just asking for a list of mantras to know and usually used mantras, as the topic name is. Maybe they now know it's not okay to just jump on too much this early and the past experience maybe came as a lesson.

Anyway, I couldn't find that list, I've done it years ago, I don't even know if it was in this phone I have or another, but you're right they should focus on a lot more basic things, maybe starting with the 40 days meditation program by HPHC, gradually getting where he/she wants to be. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back