Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Students In School: Magick, Recommended Reading

HPS Lydia

Mercury, the planet of learning and school, is currently in it’s home sign Gemini. Workings can be started now, and again after Mercury goes direct again in Gemini. There is a Full Moon in Sagittarius, the sign of good luck and higher education, this Wednesday the 26. Mercury goes direct again the day of a nearly-full Moon in Sagittarius on Wednesday June 23.

There will of course be other good days, but these are the nearest two. Other days for when Mercury enters it’s other ruling sign Virgo: Sunday Aug 15 (Moon in Scorpio is fine for this); Mon/Tues Aug 16/17 Sagittarius Moon (neither planetary day is ideal but they are better than nothing); Fri Aug 20 Aquarius Moon.

If doing a Mercury square, the Moon sign/phase does not matter so much, so look on the calendar for dates to begin the square.

Jupiter rules higher education. You can begin it’s square or mantra on a Thursday now that Jupiter is in Pisces, and again when Jupiter goes direct in Pisces starting in December.

Yellow energy rules study, learning, intellect, deep concentration, and passing exams. Before and during any working relating to this, invoke Yellow. If you are the type who feels candles help with workings and focusing your energy, you can buy a yellow candle to burn while doing the working.

Studying is left-brained. Closing the left nostril and breathing through the right will activate the left brain. Make sure to stay overall balanced for the majority of the day though, when you are finished studying, you can do alternate nostril breathing. Doing this will also help you feel refreshed after studying.

Mantras. There are runes and Sanskrit mantras that you can use:
-Mannaz rune enhances intellect and strengthens memory.
-AIM SARASWATI has been tested by some members here who have had very beneficial results from it. The W is vibrated as a V, the rest is as usual.
-Mercury mantra, full or short version. You don’t have to do the square, just the mantra for a set number of repetitions daily.

Chose the mantra you want, you can test them out these next few days before starting to see which feels best to you. You can begin this Wednesday with the Full Moon in Sagittarius, and do it daily for 40, 80, or 90 days. I would recommend breathing in Yellow energy before doing the working, which in itself will help focus your mind to the working. You can even breathe in the energy on the inhale then vibrate the mantra you choose on the exhale. Or, do it during the affirmation stage of the working, with breathing in the color on the inhale and state the affirmation on the exhale. Doing magick is individual, use the method that works for you.

If you cannot, for whatever reason, do mantras, then just focus on invoking Yellow and stating your affirmation mentally. If you cannot invoke colors for whatever reason, don’t worry, just state the affirmation in your mind while relaxing, you will still have success. Read this page on Self-Hypnosis:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Self_Hypnosis.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Hypnosis.html

Affirmation can be something like the following. These are just ideas, you can mix and match or come up with your own.
-In beneficial ways for me, I am now able to learn and retain everything I study.
-I am successfully passing all my exams with exceptionally high marks, in beneficial ways for me
-I now have deep and focused concentration for studying and learning, in positive and healthy ways for me.

Additionally, you can state an affirmation while in bed before falling asleep.

Here are 2 books by Cal Newport which give advice for studying and time management while being able to have time to enjoy life. The links will take you to the free downloadable PDF. I’m sure there are more books that will also be helpful, if anyone knows of good ones, please link them.

How to Become a Straight-A Student: The Unconventional Strategies Real College Students Use to Score High While Studying Less.
Book: https://www.pdfdrive.com/how-to-become-a-straight-a-student-the-unconventional-strategies-real-college-students-use-to-score-high-while-studying-less-e188837636.html
Info about the book: https://www.calnewport.com/books/straight-a-student/

How to Be a High School Superstar: A Revolutionary Plan to Get into College by Standing Out (Without Burning Out).
Book: https://www.pdfdrive.com/how-to-be-a-high-school-superstar-a-revolutionary-plan-to-get-into-college-by-standing-out-without-burning-out-e175659093.html
Info about the book: https://www.calnewport.com/books/high-school-superstar/

(Anyone feel fee to reply to this post with additional tips! And of course it should be stated that college/university isn’t for everyone, many of the world’s most successful people did not attend post-secondary. Higher education is filled with jewish marxist bs, but this post is for those who need to attend for their life/career goals, and for the younger members here who are still in high school and want to excel.)

I have a question.
How do we account for different time zones ?

Like you say Wednesday the 26 for your time zone but is it Wednesday the 25 for my time zone or Wednesday the 27 for my time zone ?

I feel like its Wednesday the 26 for my time zone.

Thank you very much for this information!! I'm sure I am not the only one who needed this! :D

Username said:
I have a question.

Like you say Wednesday the 26 for your time zone but is it Wednesday the 25 for my time zone or Wednesday the 27 for my time zone ?

The Mercury in Gemeni and the full moon are present no matter where you are as far as I know.

Lydia said:
Mercury, the planet of learning and school, is currently in it’s home sign Gemini. Workings can be started now, and again after Mercury goes direct again in Gemini. There is a Full Moon in Sagittarius, the sign of good luck and higher education, this Wednesday the 26. Mercury goes direct again the day of a nearly-full Moon in Sagittarius on Wednesday June 23.

There will of course be other good days, but these are the nearest two. Other days for when Mercury enters it’s other ruling sign Virgo: Sunday Aug 15 (Moon in Scorpio is fine for this); Mon/Tues Aug 16/17 Sagittarius Moon (neither planetary day is ideal but they are better than nothing); Fri Aug 20 Aquarius Moon.

If doing a Mercury square, the Moon sign/phase does not matter so much, so look on the calendar for dates to begin the square.

Jupiter rules higher education. You can begin it’s square or mantra on a Thursday now that Jupiter is in Pisces, and again when Jupiter goes direct in Pisces starting in December.

Yellow energy rules study, learning, intellect, deep concentration, and passing exams. Before and during any working relating to this, invoke Yellow. If you are the type who feels candles help with workings and focusing your energy, you can buy a yellow candle to burn while doing the working.

Studying is left-brained. Closing the left nostril and breathing through the right will activate the left brain. Make sure to stay overall balanced for the majority of the day though, when you are finished studying, you can do alternate nostril breathing. Doing this will also help you feel refreshed after studying.

-AIM SARASWATI has been tested by some members here who have had very beneficial results from it. The W is vibrated as a V, the rest is as usual.
-Mercury mantra, full or short version. You don’t have to do the square, just the mantra for a set number of repetitions daily.

Chose the mantra you want, you can test them out these next few days before starting to see which feels best to you. You can begin this Wednesday with the Full Moon in Sagittarius, and do it daily for 40, 80, or 90 days. I would recommend breathing in Yellow energy before doing the working, which in itself will help focus your mind to the working. You can even breathe in the energy on the inhale then vibrate the mantra you choose on the exhale. Or, do it during the affirmation stage of the working, with breathing in the color on the inhale and state the affirmation on the exhale. Doing magick is individual, use the method that works for you.

If you cannot, for whatever reason, do mantras, then just focus on invoking Yellow and stating your affirmation mentally. If you cannot invoke colors for whatever reason, don’t worry, just state the affirmation in your mind while relaxing, you will still have success. Read this page on Self-Hypnosis:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Self_Hypnosis.html

Affirmation can be something like the following. These are just ideas, you can mix and match or come up with your own.
-In beneficial ways for me, I am now able to learn and retain everything I study.
-I am successfully passing all my exams with exceptionally high marks, in beneficial ways for me
-I now have deep and focused concentration for studying and learning, in positive and healthy ways for me.

Here are 2 books by Cal Newport which give advice for studying and time management while being able to have time to enjoy life. The links will take you to the free downloadable PDF. I’m sure there are more books that will also be helpful, if anyone knows of good ones, please link them.

How to Become a Straight-A Student: The Unconventional Strategies Real College Students Use to Score High While Studying Less.
Book: https://www.pdfdrive.com/how-to-become-a-straight-a-student-the-unconventional-strategies-real-college-students-use-to-score-high-while-studying-less-e188837636.html

How to Be a High School Superstar: A Revolutionary Plan to Get into College by Standing Out (Without Burning Out).
Book: https://www.pdfdrive.com/how-to-be-a-high-school-superstar-a-revolutionary-plan-to-get-into-college-by-standing-out-without-burning-out-e175659093.html

(Anyone feel fee to reply to this post with additional tips! And of course it should be stated that college/university isn’t for everyone, many of the world’s most successful people did not attend post-secondary. Higher education is filled with jewish marxist bs, but this post is for those who need to attend for their life/career goals, and for the younger members here who are still in high school and want to excel.)

such great help , and also thank you Lady Lydia for putting all these together.
a few days ago i was looking for magickal working for passing exams , because my exams are near and i am not good at physics, chemistry and mathematics, and today i found it . thanks alot , great lady

Username said:
I have a question.

Hello, try looking up "How do time zones work" online as I don't think I can explain it clearly. And actually I guess this might be Tuesday the 25 but after midnight, around 5am on Wednesday for those in the West.

666S666 said:
such great help , and also thank you Lady Lydia for putting all these together.
a few days ago i was looking for magickal working for passing exams , because my exams are near and i am not good at physics, chemistry and mathematics, and today i found it . thanks alot , great lady

I'm happy to help, and good luck on your exams :)

Lydia said:

Lady Lydia i have a question, can I say the affirmation in my language ?
like , my language is Spanish or another language , can i state the affirmation in English , or i have to do it in my language ?

666S666 said:
like , my language is Spanish or another language , can i state the affirmation in English , or i have to do it in my language ?

In your own language. I will make a point to always say that in any posts I make in the future :)

Lydia said:
666S666 said:

In your own language. I will make a point to always say that in any posts I make in the future :)

ok, thanks Lady Lydia

Lydia said:
Username said:
I have a question.

Hello, try looking up "How do time zones work" online as I don't think I can explain it clearly. And actually I guess this might be Tuesday the 25 but after midnight, around 5am on Wednesday for those in the West.

I am looking up on planetary hours. Though it and time zones might be two different things.
Thank you for your answer.

GD. said:
Username said:
I have a question.

The Mercury in Gemeni and the full moon are present no matter where you are as far as I know.

I thank you for your time and reply.

Lydia said:

I will definitely get my computer engineering scholarship thanks to your help.

Can I absorb the yellow energy 216 times and use affirmations 216 times?

StyleCoin said:
Lydia said:

Do you think it is a good idea to use that many reps? Do you think that you can fully focus and concentrate during all 216 reps? Do you think that you can keep this up each day?

If you can answer all of this with „yes“, then go ahead.

I would advise you to 8, 13 or 40 reps.

NinRick said:
StyleCoin said:
Lydia said:

Do you think it is a good idea to use that many reps? Do you think that you can fully focus and concentrate during all 216 reps? Do you think that you can keep this up each day?

If you can answer all of this with „yes“, then go ahead.

I would advise you to 8, 13 or 40 reps.

Yes. :)

GoldenxChild1 said:
Can you start a Mercury Square during its retrograde ? I appreciate the feedback.

It should better be left for after the retrograde, except of in the rare case, you want to do something related to the inverse energies of Mercury Retrograde, such as revising a library or something similar.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Can you start a Mercury Square during its retrograde ? I appreciate the feedback.

It should better be left for after the retrograde, except of in the rare case, you want to do something related to the inverse energies of Mercury Retrograde, such as revising a library or something similar.

Thanks for your personal reply HP. I'll keep that in mind.

Also you can do other workings using Sowilo for ultimate success, Nauthiz for mental endurance and Ansuz for removing obstacles that stand in your way of learning for exams. :)
And let's not forget the void meditation which is helpful in terms of concentration. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51630

If I am not mistaken Jupiter Retrograde can be more helpful than direct for getting a different perspective on religious or spiritual matters if your own Jupiter is direct or in gaining money or material things.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

What about Jupiter retrograde? Jupiter retrograde is said to bring more luck than direct Jupiter as far as I know.

I'm announcing that I'm dropping law school after being there for 2 long years. Modern day law school at least in europe has turned into a palace of jewish worship, ie the worshipping of Hans Kelsen and Marx, which has been disguting tto me since the first day I've enrolled into law school. Another factor for this was i realized that law was not really my strong point after all. I'm thinking of taking a break from studies for the coming scholar year and then enroll what I can and know best, which is translation, I've been doing translations for friends and family alike since childhood and even as I'm writing this, I'm translating some manga from japanese to english. My past discussions about making a Mongolian JoS with HP Cobra has helped me realize I can do more for the satanic community as a translator than anything else.

Jax911 said:
I'm announcing that I'm dropping law school after being there for 2 long years. Modern day law school at least in europe has turned into a palace of jewish worship, ie the worshipping of Hans Kelsen and Marx, which has been disguting tto me since the first day I've enrolled into law school. Another factor for this was i realized that law was not really my strong point after all. I'm thinking of taking a break from studies for the coming scholar year and then enroll what I can and know best, which is translation, I've been doing translations for friends and family alike since childhood and even as I'm writing this, I'm translating some manga from japanese to english. My past discussions about making a Mongolian JoS with HP Cobra has helped me realize I can do more for the satanic community as a translator than anything else.
I think personal transformation is one of the most beautiful things. Good for you, and good luck on your path. Hail Satanas!

Jax911 said:

I am a basic programmer, really it is more of a hobby. I am currently taking programming courses in college to improve my skills in programming so I can do more with it. But it is not my true desire. I am more of a guide/mentor/teacher than a programmer. I greatly enjoy teaching others but not like a school teacher but I pass on my knowledge, especially of spiritual arts and how to find your happiness thanks to my instinct skill with being able to look in personal/soul that knows what sort of person others is, I can use this to see what other struggle even they don't seem to realize what. Sadly, I am logical, so empathy skills are rather lowly, so I can come across as cold and a bastard...

I hope to one day establish a job apprenticeship in which employees work on creating video games and the likes, but I also pay them to work out and meditate. Naturally because of how easily one can abuse this system to do less work and get paid more. So, I will only search for those I trusted first and those that I feel have potential but are ignored by society or not utilized to the full/choke out. If I lost the chance to be a hero in this life, then I suppose I will have to do my best to raise future heroes. Perhaps some of those heroes will also see the Truth of Satan and work with him.

I probably could have never truly realized what I want and what felt is right for me if it wasn't for this community and my void meditation that help me reach this realization after so long of suspecting but unable to confirm it. We help Satan and the community and they, in turn, help us, truly others only help us when we help ourselves, so let us do our best to repay it back in full and with interest, and they, in turn, do the same.

I always find Lydia’s posts very helpful and interesting, this info is good not only for study but for any kind of material.

Thank you for this post Lydia.

I was only just talking with jrvan today about how I can’t pay attention or focus for long periods when it comes to left brain things.

I can focus nonstop for hours when I’m working on some kind of physical project like crafts, music or what have you that involves working with the hands. But the moment I’m required to sit down, not move, and listen to information, it’s hard to last maybe more than 30 minutes before my brain just can’t take anymore.

Weirdly I can focus if I’m visualising while reading, but that doesn’t help with texts books and information that doesn’t form mental pictures. I’m very much a visual learner.

Thanks Lydia. It's really helpful and the book too. The book gives overall a basic understanding for time management.

And I'd say studying is not solely left brained. Left hemisphere is like a RAM of Computer. We need to combine both hemispheres of brain which brings intense focus and consideration in order to really absorb and understand material while reading.

Students forget what they read as they use their lft brain side only.

You have to combine both hemispheres of the brain into one during that one hour you study. Bring them both in the present moment in order to STUDY.

StyleCoin said:

That probably isn't necessary, and will take time away from studying.

tabby said:
Thank you for this post Lydia.

I was only just talking with jrvan today about how I can’t pay attention or focus for long periods when it comes to left brain things.

I can focus nonstop for hours when I’m working on some kind of physical project like crafts, music or what have you that involves working with the hands. But the moment I’m required to sit down, not move, and listen to information, it’s hard to last maybe more than 30 minutes before my brain just can’t take anymore.

Weirdly I can focus if I’m visualising while reading, but that doesn’t help with texts books and information that doesn’t form mental pictures. I’m very much a visual learner.
A lot of people are like that. The book Deep Work by Cal Newport goes into this, and helps with being able to concentrate longer and for deeper sessions.

TerKorian666 said:
I always find Lydia’s posts very helpful and interesting, this info is good not only for study but for any kind of material.
Thank you :)

Jax911 said:
Sounds like a great career choice for you :)

Bravera said:
Whoa, no wonder I spent 60+ hours studying this past 2 weeks!
Awesome to hear :)

This was posted by Academic Scholar to my other post on this (I posted to the main group and the teens group).

Academic Scholar said:
Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster and Unlock Your Exceptional Life by Jim Kwik

The Productivity Guide: Time Management Strategies That Work by James Clear

The Habits Guide: How to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones by James Clear

The Beginner’s Guide to Continuous Self-Improvement by James Clear

Procrastination: A Scientific Guide on How to Stop Procrastinating by James Clear

Focus: The Ultimate Guide on How to Improve Focus and Concentration by James Clear

These audio recordings by HPS Maxine Dietrich show how to correctly pronounce the mantras in Satan’s Magical Planetary Squares:
https://mega.nz/folder/aIxxRKoC#KgOVQuGlBBA4LbQKbcTnZA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok6slcijxy91n1g/Planetary_Squares.zip?dl=1

Intelligence Working by Lydia: https://archive.is/9FB8d
http://web.archive.org/web/20170725085405/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic19704.html

Intelligence Working

START: Waxing moon in Aquarius, Gemini or Virgo. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Try to always do this in the planetary hour of Mercury. Do NOT ever start this working when mercury is in retrograde and don’t start this working during the Void of Course Moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate the rune MANNAZ or KENAZ 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"My mental intelligence and my learning ability are completely increasing in a healthy and positive way for me forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MANNAZ or KENAZ: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbw62qry8yi37vo/Runic%20Kabalah%20Audio%20CD.zip?dl=0
https://mega.nz/file/KB8y2bzJ#4cTLSB26DB09-HfBhhXXZNjsDsb7y2Ac6WWYJqn5LXI
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)

Jax911 said:

I think the best way to choose and decide this aspect of life, is to consider both what you like and need and what society likes and needs to be successful.

In case you like law school, it would not be wise to give it up because of the jews. We should never give up things that concern us and belong to us. Obviously, you would not want to study and teach the bible or the koran.

Wow, thank you Lydia for always providing information and magical workings for us, you truly make it as simple as it could be. I am actually currently doing a 40 day working that you provided on one of your previous posts. I really appreciate it, thank you so much!

Lydia said:

Thank you Lydia I think this will prove very useful to me as well especially in the coming months. Im no longer in school of course but I have begun my apprenticeship which takes alot of learning bookwise and hands on as mercury also rules dexterity :). If I get my papers for welding tube I am set!

Is it safe to start a Jupiter square on June 10th? I ask because for the last 6 days it retrogrades from the 20th.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Is it safe to start a Jupiter square on June 10th? I ask because for the last 6 days it retrogrades from the 20th.
YES

Family doesn't want to pay for education
Grades can't get a scholarship
images

Only thing I can do now is rtr's

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back