Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

internet witches

emingelere said:
Satan will be mad at me if I appeal to the witches on the internet ?

Could you explain more what you mean?, don´t reveal personal details.

emingelere said:

Satan doesn't get angry if you are not trying to attack him, whatever you do. He isn't an insecure controlling tyrant like the fake christian "god". So, don't worry about that. Ask instead if something you're trying to do is good or bad for you.

I don't understand what you're trying to ask. Are you trying to meet with random witches? Or have them cast a "spell" for you if you give them money? These things are dangerous and you shouldn't do them for your safety.

I has happened quite sometimes that someone paid an „online Mage“ and got cursed in the process.

Don’t go to them.

You are on of the very few people on this earth who have access to very valuable knowledge. You can do magick on your own.

Rational Satanist said:
emingelere said:

Satan doesn't get angry if you are not trying to attack him, whatever you do. He isn't an insecure controlling tyrant like the fake christian "god". So, don't worry about that. Ask instead if something you're trying to do is good or bad for you.

I don't understand what you're trying to ask. Are you trying to meet with random witches? Or have them cast a "spell" for you if you give them money? These things are dangerous and you shouldn't do them for your safety.

I like you, you are a very helpful brother. Thank you.
I am not referring to this post, but overall on your input so far.

The only pay for service internet witches I trust are these guys.

https://conjuredoctor.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10

Mind you they have some enemy garbage but they have some good LHP stuff too.

They will even curse people for you.

Lot's of fun.

of the true light said:

Lot's of fun.
Anyone who dabbles with enemy stuff is not only retarded, but also dangerous, escpecially for those without. Don't waste time for these kind of things.

These things are, and also should be free. Any Gentile interested in the powers of the mind can cultivate these skills instead of paying money. As one advances hidden knowledge is revealed.

Being able to do it yourself is lots of fun.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

Lot's of fun.
Anyone who dabbles with enemy stuff is not only retarded, but also dangerous, escpecially for those without. Don't waste time for these kind of things.

These things are, and also should be free. Any Gentile interested in the powers of the mind can cultivate these skills instead of paying money. As one advances hidden knowledge is revealed.

I don't ever condone dabbling with enemy stuff.

I was pretty sure I had made that clear.

It depends on the candle IMO.

I agree though it's better to learn to do such things oneself.

Cheaper.

of the true light said:

Lot's of fun.
They sell candles that have the effect of a working. Don't be a fool, these are scams. Candles have no power.

Satan will not bother you at all if you appeal to the internet witches. The problem is that the enemy may be involved.
You are more likely to lose your money without doing anything of what you want to achieve and there is also the possibility of being attacked by other stellar entities, angels, etc. as you look vulnerable, weak and desperate.
(because then they have easier access to us)

of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

Lot's of fun.

Cheaper.
These candles are a joke. Curse someone with the help of a candle..? Gimme a break...

Aquarius said:
of the true light said:

Lot's of fun.
They sell candles that have the effect of a working. Don't be a fool, these are scams. Candles have no power.
On their own they don't.

Nether does a gun without a shooter.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:

Cheaper.
These candles are a joke. Curse someone with the help of a candle..? Gimme a break...
There's a lot of positive reviews on the net from people after having used candles for cursing.

Go Type in D.U.M.E. candle reviews and then go read them for yourself.

of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

Cheaper.
There's a lot of positive reviews on the net from people after having used candles for cursing.

No thank you.

Let me rephrase my stance.

When I buy a candle from a dollar store and paint a pentagram on it then it will become a "cursing candle". Then I resell it for 25x the price, and ignoramus buys it. Over time I will become very wealthy because ignoramus will not spend the time to study the powers of the mind and realize that the candle simply sets the mood and has zero power in itself.

Candles, just like any other physical objects are simply props. Real power lies inside of us and to use it one simply has to have intent with knowledge and the more open the soul is, the better.

of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
of the true light said:

Lot's of fun.
On their own they don't.

Nether does a gun without a shooter.
This is a joke. Candles don't do anything. Everything that you need for magick is in your mind.
Don't believe everything they write on the web, especially those trying to sell you something.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:

No thank you.

When I buy a candle from a dollar store and paint a pentagram on it then it will become a "cursing candle". Then I resell it for 25x the price, and ignoramus buys it. Over time I will become very wealthy because ignoramus will not spend the time to study the powers of the mind and realize that the candle simply sets the mood and has zero power in itself.

Candles, just like any other physical objects are simply props. Real power lies inside of us and to use it one simply has to have intent with knowledge and the more open the soul is, the better.
So then you would agree that cursing with candles work's?

of the true light said:

It works, but not because of the power of the candles. The candles have no power in themselves. They help raise the desired energies using the powers of your mind. If you are as spiritually powerful as a lamp post no matter how many candles you use they won't do anything to help you.

of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

No thank you.

You can curse however you like, the candles or any other thing make no difference to the power or anything like that. It's a prop.

Cursing with a candle works exactly just as well as cursing without a candle. Do whatever you want, but do not think that any prop is required.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back