Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardians demons

Freya

how can i discover my guardian in an "easy" way? I read on the website about the Ouija board and the pendulum but I don't have access to any of these two, is there no other way to find out ?.

Freya said:
how can I find out who my guardian is in an "easy" way? I read on the website about the Ouija board and the pendulum but I don't have access to either, don't you have another method to find out ?.

Automatic writing is another one. If you want to find your GD go ahead. But first, consider what I wrote in the first link in my signature (If you are new it's highly recommended to read all of it):

Rational Satanist said:
What to do and not to do first

Let's start with what not to do:
  • Find your Guardian Demon

Another thing popular among new people which is unnecessary and disappointing. I mean, you used an Ouija Board or another method and got a name. So what? Your Guardian Demon will not contact you if you are not past some point in your advancement and cannot contact you if you haven't opened your astral senses. Your Guardian Demon can help you even if you don't know his or her name. You may also get a false name as your Guardian Demon if you aren't trained in meditation, because of the expectations of your subconscious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back