Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a gentile soul be so corrupted that they become of the enemy?

RockSeed13 said:
Just asking because I'm afraid of affecting my mother who is a staunch catholic.

Yes, but I hope it will be very small. When the world is fully Satanic, they will be dealing with a huge amount of influence pushing them back to Satan. Only the worst cases will not survive, but I think there is some hope for most.

Blitzkreig said:
RockSeed13 said:
Just asking because I'm afraid of affecting my mother who is a staunch catholic.

Yes, but I hope it will be very small. When the world is fully Satanic, they will be dealing with a huge amount of influence pushing them back to Satan. Only the worst cases will not survive, but I think there is some hope for most.
My grandmother pray the rosary everyday, while she does not get as much brainwashed on the mental side (she is not a crazy xian, but she is too deep on the 'spiritual' side of xianity), I can see how connecting her soul to that negative energy manifest in her life, she is unlucky and ha some illnesses, I wish she would stop it but she is old and too deep in to it. This happened because in her chart she is a spiritual person and in her life she only knew about the fake spirituality of xianity.

luis said:

That is unfortunate, but based on what you describe, I think she will still be ok eventually. Not to say there won't be lots of deprogramming involved, but all within the realm of possibility.

If you ever felt like you had enough energy, you could try to do some of this on your own. For example, binding her so she doesn't interact with anything xtian, sending RTR energy at her, using certain runes, cleaning her, aura of repulsion to anything Christian, etc. This of course requires lots of energy, so don't overextend yourself.

Nonetheless, when she passes, she will eventually reincarnate back into a Satanic world, and will grow up fully Satanic. Not only will be soul be rejuvenated with everything Gentile/Satanic, but she may likely receive help from spiritual workers who do deprogramming. This might be the case in something like 20-30 years, for example.

Blitzkreig said:
luis said:

That is unfortunate, but based on what you describe, I think she will still be ok eventually. Not to say there won't be lots of deprogramming involved, but all within the realm of possibility.

If you ever felt like you had enough energy, you could try to do some of this on your own. For example, binding her so she doesn't interact with anything xtian, sending RTR energy at her, using certain runes, cleaning her, aura of repulsion to anything Christian, etc. This of course requires lots of energy, so don't overextend yourself.

Nonetheless, when she passes, she will eventually reincarnate back into a Satanic world, and will grow up fully Satanic. Not only will be soul be rejuvenated with everything Gentile/Satanic, but she may likely receive help from spiritual workers who do deprogramming. This might be the case in something like 20-30 years, for example.
Hopefully when she will be reincarnated she will be fine. I thought about doing magic to stop her but I don't have the time right now, I seriously need to use all the energy and time I have to fix issuesbin my life, fight this spiritual war and advance spiritualy, when in the future things are better then I can help her.

luis said:
Hopefully when she will be reincarnated she will be fine. I thought about doing magic to stop her but I don't have the time right now, I seriously need to use all the energy and time I have to fix issuesbin my life, fight this spiritual war and advance spiritualy, when in the future things are better then I can help her.

Yeah, I agree. Best to work on yourself first. In 5 years, you will much stronger, yet hopefully she will be the same. Although, I don't know if it is better for the elderly to pass on now (and reincarnate in a better world), or stay in their current life and try to fix their issues now. Just a general thought.

Anyway, good luck to you!

Blitzkreig said:
luis said:

Yeah, I agree. Best to work on yourself first. In 5 years, you will much stronger, yet hopefully she will be the same. Although, I don't know if it is better for the elderly to pass on now (and reincarnate in a better world), or stay in their current life and try to fix their issues now. Just a general thought.

Anyway, good luck to you!
Thank you, whatever happens I know the God's will take care of her and reincarnate her at the right time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back