Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

70,000 Members

Big Dipper

hey that's cool.
dance-transparent-dog-9.gif

plesanje-pas.gif

tenor.gif

d30e89adffe77d99c33841a3add62509.jpg

70,000 minus a few thousand(fake, hacker, etc.etc. accounts) and you probably got a good 60ish thousand on the FORUMS.

In February of 2019 HP.Cobra provided a sermon with the potentiality of having about 118,000+ NS/SS personnel on connected with JoS.

I'd wager to state by now NEAR? MAYBE? 200K, Maybe? On top of that if you studied the last schedule for Spiritual Warfare it's been mentioned two Pagan groups that adhere or consider JoS information have been performing rituals to help with Spiritual Warfare. So that might be several hundred maybe several thousand more whom are allies to our cause.

Gear88 said:
70,000 minus a few thousand(fake, hacker, etc.etc. accounts) and you probably got a good 60ish thousand on the FORUMS.

In February of 2019 HP.Cobra provided a sermon with the potentiality of having about 118,000+ NS/SS personnel on connected with JoS.

I'd wager to state by now NEAR? MAYBE? 200K, Maybe? On top of that if you studied the last schedule for Spiritual Warfare it's been mentioned two Pagan groups that adhere or consider JoS information have been performing rituals to help with Spiritual Warfare. So that might be several hundred maybe several thousand more whom are allies to our cause.
I'd wager half a million to million dedicated satanists.

We only know about as many people as have registered. But we don't know how many people visit the Main Site or the Forums without registering. I think there are a lot of people outside of us on this Path, just a lot of people who don't use the Forum.

BrightSpace666 said:
We only know about as many people as have registered. But we don't know how many people visit the Main Site or the Forums without registering. I think there are a lot of people outside of us on this Path, just a lot of people who don't use the Forum.

Yes. And I think enemy tries to keep these people from finding this forum. Of course it maybe they just don’t want to be here. But I myself found this forum maybe little more than 1 year ago. But as SS I am much much longer. I saw that there is forums and much earlier but somehow it was too difficult to get here, I don’t know why, and then it just naturally appeared but after a really long time, maybe I just wasn’t ready by considering my condition of the mind in the beginning. But I think it was enemy keeping me at bay, because now I think that it is really sad that somehow I was literally just unable to get here, life was going in that way that I just couldn’t 😂

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back