Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do I have to be dedicate?

Blitzkreig [JG]

Aratosbung said:
I'm back to Satanism. I remember my first dedicate was right. It's been a year and a half. Should ı be rededicate?

I don't remember everything in my dedicate. But back then, there was a discord server. If I did something wrong, I'd write it down. But I didn't. So I did it right. I had no doubt at the time.

No, the dedication still stands. Only if you actually renounced Satanism should you rededicate. If you just left on neutral terms, then this is not needed.

If your first dedication did not include your blood, then I would redo it for this reason. This is because the blood more deeply ties you into Satan than otherwise.

Aratosbung said:
I'm back to Satanism. I remember my first dedicate was right. It's been a year and a half. Should ı be rededicate?

I don't remember everything in my dedicate. But back then, there was a discord server. If I did something wrong, I'd write it down. But I didn't. So I did it right. I had no doubt at the time.

No, you don't, you would only need to if you had denied Satanism

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back