Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Giving someone a seizure

Big Dipper

so I was thinking about that passage on the the jos that says people were able to boil another's blood from afar with the element of fire. How is it that I could shoot air into someone's blood to give them a seizure?

Do not ever try to do anything like this.

You should not be attempting to do any kind of curses, and you should not be attempting to do anything bad with Elements. You are a beginner, you are not able to control these things. You will very likely end up accidently cursing yourself if you try things like this.

If you want, you could do a very small amount of work with elements just to feel how they are. Following the Invoking Elements instructions on JOS Meditations page.
But only do a very small amount. Do not do more than 7 breaths of any element. I think that 7 is the recommended number to start with, maybe 5.

If you do not feel any effect, DO NOT DO MORE. When I was new and I was trying the elements for the first time, I made that mistake. You might not feel any effect from the elements when you are doing them, but the feeling will come to you later that night or the next day. I did too much fire because I wasn't feeling it as I was doing it so I thought I could do more, and late that night I suddenly felt boiling hot, and the next day too. And it could have been very dangerous if I did any more than I did.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do not ever try to do anything like this.

You should not be attempting to do any kind of curses, and you should not be attempting to do anything bad with Elements. You are a beginner, you are not able to control these things. You will very likely end up accidently cursing yourself if you try things like this.

If you want, you could do a very small amount of work with elements just to feel how they are. Following the Invoking Elements instructions on JOS Meditations page.
But only do a very small amount. Do not do more than 7 breaths of any element. I think that 7 is the recommended number to start with, maybe 5.

If you do not feel any effect, DO NOT DO MORE. When I was new and I was trying the elements for the first time, I made that mistake. You might not feel any effect from the elements when you are doing them, but the feeling will come to you later that night or the next day. I did too much fire because I wasn't feeling it as I was doing it so I thought I could do more, and late that night I suddenly felt boiling hot, and the next day too. And it could have been very dangerous if I did any more than I did.
oh I already know better. I'm not experienced with the elements; I wasn't going to try it. I was wondering how one would use the air like that.

Meteor said:
Big Dipper said:
so I was thinking about that passage on the the jos that says people were able to boil another's blood from afar with the element of fire. How is it that I could shoot air into someone's blood to give them a seizure?

Maybe my imagination is lacking, but I don't think it works like that. Boiling works by increasing the temperature, which is vibration. But I don't see how one would go about creating a pocket of gas into someone's blood stream. Aside from not knowing how one would go about creating protons to make, let's say, hydrogen gas, I heard the amount of energy required to create mass is incredibly immense. Creating enough of it quickly enough to have an effect seems extremely difficult if it is possible at all. Although I could be thinking about it wrong.

I think the element of air might have more to do with electricity than gasses, or might at least be easier to manifest in such a way.
Evoking fire into another being... What's so hard to imagine about that? It works.

Meteor said:
Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:
Maybe my imagination is lacking, but I don't think it works like that. Boiling works by increasing the temperature, which is vibration. But I don't see how one would go about creating a pocket of gas into someone's blood stream. Aside from not knowing how one would go about creating protons to make, let's say, hydrogen gas, I heard the amount of energy required to create mass is incredibly immense. Creating enough of it quickly enough to have an effect seems extremely difficult if it is possible at all. Although I could be thinking about it wrong.

I think the element of air might have more to do with electricity than gasses, or might at least be easier to manifest in such a way.
Evoking fire into another being... What's so hard to imagine about that? It works.

There seems to be some misunderstanding. My point was that increasing temperature seems extremely straightforward, compared to inserting a gas which seems incomprehensible to me. My point was that when using air rather than fire for black magick, it might be more efficient to manifest it as an electric current than trying to spawn protons inside a person's bloodstream to create a physical gas.
Yes, there is. I was simply referring to element of fire. Should have read more carefully, sorry.

Meteor said:
Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:
There seems to be some misunderstanding. My point was that increasing temperature seems extremely straightforward, compared to inserting a gas which seems incomprehensible to me. My point was that when using air rather than fire for black magick, it might be more efficient to manifest it as an electric current than trying to spawn protons inside a person's bloodstream to create a physical gas.
Yes, there is. I was simply referring to element of fire. Should have read more carefully, sorry.

I think using fire for this seems more practical anyway, although I haven't tried either personally.
Maybe.

I was thinking about the elements and what kind of effects they have. All can be used in attacking - with different methods you will have different ways of demise.

Air could probably best used to incite overconfidence in someone - thus resulting in an accident or some other mishap that can cost dearly.

Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:
Henu the Great said:

I think using fire for this seems more practical anyway, although I haven't tried either personally.
Maybe.

I was thinking about the elements and what kind of effects they have. All can be used in attacking - with different methods you will have different ways of demise.

Air could probably best used to incite overconfidence in someone - thus resulting in an accident or some other mishap that can cost dearly.

Fire is confidence.

Air is electric if I am not mistaken.
Air rules intelligence, speech, dexterity, so our Brains and the nervous system.
Mercury is also associated with air and electricity overall. So Meteor was right to imagine it as a current.

Also when we do Kundalini Yoga, the breath increases our own bioelectricity. When I started it, my vision was shaky, my body dizzy and I felt electrified.

NinRick said:
Fire is confidence.

Air is electric if I am not mistaken.
Air rules intelligence, speech, dexterity, so our Brains and the nervous system.
Mercury is also associated with air and electricity overall. So Meteor was right to imagine it as a current.

Also when we do Kundalini Yoga, the breath increases our own bioelectricity. When I started it, my vision was shaky, my body dizzy and I felt electrified.
That is correct.

What I actually wanted to convey was that by air one can make another more chaotic. "Overconfindent" on their intellectual side, causing errors in judgement.

Meteor said:
I was also thinking that affecting people's minds would probably be much easier, although I wasn't sure if that would count since it seemed like the OP was talking about physical black magick, unless I misunderstood.

But yeah, in many cases just messing with a person's mind will do the trick much more easily. Aside from elements, you can also use black energy to cause confusion, including about physical health, for example making someone feel nauseous or get headaches despite being physically healthy; although I'm unsure if there's a point in that. Just something interesting I noted.

yep, I was wondering on how we could pretty much destroy someone physically with the elements. like using air to cause a seizure, or fire to cause one to burn up, but what about water and earth? Can earth give someone kidney stones or blood clots and could water cause someone to freeze or drown?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back