Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hello and Some Long Questions

MiaScourge

Hi!

1. I'm currently participating in the spiritual warfare program and I know we aren't supposed to do any other meditations than those included in it, but does this apply for all magic? There's a person that I need to curse and I've been abstaining from it for about a month. I also stopped many of the other workings including a love spell which means my boyfriend basically stopped loving me back ;-;. I thought this was a necessary sacrifice and I'm not supposed to be with an atheist anyway, but this is getting silly.
Let me explain about the curse, there's a girl in my school that i befriended but later I realized she's a wacko, and i tried to break up the friendship but she got agressive and tried to beat me up so naturally I fought back and I was the only one who got in trouble. My curses are usually "foolproof"(almost everyone in my family is gifted in black magic even tho they're xtians and try to hide it) so it won't waste a lot of energy.

2.My other question is about alchemy. I created a few potions including queen Elizabeth's aphrodisiac perfume(I just took 3 best ingredients from 11 recipes i found online to make them compatible by both the laws of perfumery and alchemy) and lately I've been working on an anti-aging potion. I'm having doubts about making this ever since I read about the Magnum Opus.This could be disrespectful to Satan due to the fact hardly anyone will want to achieve immortality with their own power if they can do so by just drinking something cheap. I say cheap because one can literally find the ingredients in his/er own garden.If anyone wants the recipe just comment down below but take care no outsider sees it. On the other hand I'd rather that I publish it than some xtian. Do you think I shouldn't do it?

3. As for the third question I recently had a weird experience when in a deep trance. At first I saw some pale yellow lights floating around a black surface(like a lava lamp) and I thought it was cool but then memories from my childhood started appearing followed by my most recent regrets, fears and stuff I tried to supress. I could've chased 'em away but for some reason I felt good until I got out of the trance. Then I felt awful 'cause I spent like a month supressing those memories before that occured ;-;. Did any of you have such experiences and what should I do to prevent recurring thoughts that hinder my focus?

4. My last question is about auras. I've done some research on auras and some books state that they describe moods while others say they describe our soul, personality and spiritual level. On the other hand my own aura is indigo/violet but sometimes, especially after meditation, I get flashes of other colors, mostly white and orange. This doesn't conform to either theory since I can't only have 4 moods and I don't have 4 personalities. I'm trying to figure out some pattern but it's hopeless. What do aura colors mean and what does this mean for me personally?
Thank you for your time :)

MiaScourge said:
Hi!

1. I'm currently participating in the spiritual warfare program and I know we aren't supposed to do any other meditations than those included in it, but does this apply for all magic? There's a person that I need to curse and I've been abstaining from it for about a month. I also stopped many of the other workings including a love spell which means my boyfriend basically stopped loving me back ;-;. I thought this was a necessary sacrifice and I'm not supposed to be with an atheist anyway, but this is getting silly.
Let me explain about the curse, there's a girl in my school that i befriended but later I realized she's a wacko, and i tried to break up the friendship but she got agressive and tried to beat me up so naturally I fought back and I was the only one who got in trouble. My curses are usually "foolproof"(almost everyone in my family is gifted in black magic even tho they're xtians and try to hide it) so it won't waste a lot of energy.

2.My other question is about alchemy. I created a few potions including queen Elizabeth's aphrodisiac perfume(I just took 3 best ingredients from 11 recipes i found online to make them compatible by both the laws of perfumery and alchemy) and lately I've been working on an anti-aging potion. I'm having doubts about making this ever since I read about the Magnum Opus.This could be disrespectful to Satan due to the fact hardly anyone will want to achieve immortality with their own power if they can do so by just drinking something cheap. I say cheap because one can literally find the ingredients in his/er own garden.If anyone wants the recipe just comment down below but take care no outsider sees it. On the other hand I'd rather that I publish it than some xtian. Do you think I shouldn't do it?

3. As for the third question I recently had a weird experience when in a deep trance. At first I saw some pale yellow lights floating around a black surface(like a lava lamp) and I thought it was cool but then memories from my childhood started appearing followed by my most recent regrets, fears and stuff I tried to supress. I could've chased 'em away but for some reason I felt good until I got out of the trance. Then I felt awful 'cause I spent like a month supressing those memories before that occured ;-;. Did any of you have such experiences and what should I do to prevent recurring thoughts that hinder my focus?

4. My last question is about auras. I've done some research on auras and some books state that they describe moods while others say they describe our soul, personality and spiritual level. On the other hand my own aura is indigo/violet but sometimes, especially after meditation, I get flashes of other colors, mostly white and orange. This doesn't conform to either theory since I can't only have 4 moods and I don't have 4 personalities. I'm trying to figure out some pattern but it's hopeless. What do aura colors mean and what does this mean for me personally?
Thank you for your time :)
1) your choice, but remember that you havent been meditating for more than 1 month, and it could drain you of your energy.
2) those "potions" are nothing but useless, alchemy is about the soul and transforming it through meditation to achieve godhead, drinking "potions" will do nothing.
3) meditation is a cleaning processm all the shit you've been accumulating in your mind for years will come back, do void meditation in those moments and dont feel guilty or anything.

1. You can certainly do magic while on this training program. What is meant is that you shouldn't do other meditations from that program, only the ones for that day.
You should be doing aura cleaning and aura of protection everyday if you haven't started this yet.

2. If you like making these "potions", then by all means go for it. It's not blasphemous.

3. Meditations bring back suppressed memories, either ignore them or deal with them if that's what you feel is right. Void meditation is a must, as it empowers your focus and ability to deal with these thoughts.

4. Auras are reflections of ourselves, and deal with everything you mentioned. If you want to know what the colors mean, read up on it at http://www.joyofsatan.org
Which brings up the most important advice I can give you, read everything on that website. It will give you almost all the knowledge you'll need for your journey on this path.

The Spiritual warfare pdf is only a very small part of the Joy of Satan site. You can act according to any information on the Joy of Satan site. Alot of witchcraft and really useful stuff is in the witchcraft and meditation sections and especially for newcomers you need to read the Sermons, the Satan page and all the stuff on the main Joy of Satan page.

As for the thought trouble you have to be able to control those as mastery of the mind is essential to advance really high in Spiritual Satanism. Here is a sermon by HPS Maxine (creator of the JoS) about it: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Control.html

As for the auras I am not sure what specific aura colors might or might not denote but you can try checking out astrology which I've recommended to every one as you can see your personal strengths, habits, personality and even what career or field of work you would be good in. This itself is in the Satanic witchcraft section of the joy of satan. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back